1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

NU Index and Reservation Thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by SuperJOCKE, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Endorfins

Endorfins Your Worst Nightmare
    is a Contributor Alumnus

2. Superpowerdude

Superpowerdude more dogebird
    is an official Team Rateris a Smogon Media Contributor
    Mentor

Hey Would i be able to do Dustox? just cause i think it can work with quiver dance and giga drain and max hp and def
  3. Zebraiken

Zebraiken seize the day
    is a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderatoris a Super Moderator Alumnus

Dustox is considered a joke Pokemon at the moment, and that status will not change. Masquerain and Butterfree both do an infinitely better job than Dustox (and even Beautifly, to an extent). It has nothing going for it outside of what those Pokemon have already, and I see no need for an analysis.
  4. Endorfins

Endorfins Your Worst Nightmare
    is a Contributor Alumnus

5. shnen

shnen שוני
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

oh, molk said that I would be able to do Charizard for him and tennisace said that that was fine. I have a long ass spring break so expect skeleton to be up very soon after I return home on Wednesday and thus gain access to a computer and PO
  6. SuperJOCKE

SuperJOCKE Lowtier Warrior!
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

Just wanted to say that this is up to date as usual. Nothing new is happening either. Quiet time in NU C&C right now.
  7. Zebraiken

Zebraiken seize the day
    is a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderatoris a Super Moderator Alumnus

Camerupt is finally written.
  8. SuperJOCKE

is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

Updated and all. No problems here (I think).
  9. shnen

shnen שוני
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I'm taking over SD licki from amarillo (I know you already know this superjocke but just so you don't forget)
  10. erisia

erisia (macho) brace yourselves
    is a Contributor to Smogon

I'm going on a surveying trip until Sunday, so if the update reservations take place before then, I'd like to reserve Magmortar and Articuno in advance, as discussed on irc. I showed interest in updating these and have been holding off to wait for the current analyses to be finished, so hopefully there shouldn't be any issues.
  11. SuperJOCKE

This is ok for me, and if this has been discussed and approved on IRC then I see no problems with it.
  12. Zebraiken

Zebraiken seize the day

Camerupt is done.
  13. Zebraiken

Zebraiken seize the day

A new reservation thread awaits!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)