NU Index and Reservation Thread

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hey Would i be able to do Dustox? just cause i think it can work with quiver dance and giga drain and max hp and def
Dustox is considered a joke Pokemon at the moment, and that status will not change. Masquerain and Butterfree both do an infinitely better job than Dustox (and even Beautifly, to an extent). It has nothing going for it outside of what those Pokemon have already, and I see no need for an analysis.

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
oh, molk said that I would be able to do Charizard for him and tennisace said that that was fine. I have a long ass spring break so expect skeleton to be up very soon after I return home on Wednesday and thus gain access to a computer and PO

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just wanted to say that this is up to date as usual. Nothing new is happening either. Quiet time in NU C&C right now.

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm taking over SD licki from amarillo (I know you already know this superjocke but just so you don't forget)

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm going on a surveying trip until Sunday, so if the update reservations take place before then, I'd like to reserve Magmortar and Articuno in advance, as discussed on irc. I showed interest in updating these and have been holding off to wait for the current analyses to be finished, so hopefully there shouldn't be any issues.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm going on a surveying trip until Sunday, so if the update reservations take place before then, I'd like to reserve Magmortar and Articuno in advance, as discussed on irc. I showed interest in updating these and have been holding off to wait for the current analyses to be finished, so hopefully there shouldn't be any issues.
This is ok for me, and if this has been discussed and approved on IRC then I see no problems with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)