[NU] RateMyteam By Pikatendo

Hello, this is my first RMT for Smogon. This team revolves synergy around Klinklang and Quagsire. I have used this team alot in Smogon PO server and had great success. I always believe every team structure I make is Lead,Scarfer,Revenger,Sweeper,Special wall,Physical wall.(Use Return instead Frustration if you are using this on in-game WiFi)
Soo here it is...

Lead
Barbie (Mesprit) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 64 SAtk / 192 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Energy Ball
- Psychic

Synergy:
Bug:Kilnklang, Rotom-S
Dark:Klinklang
Ghost:Klinklang, Kangaskhan

This guy is my lead it is here to spread paralysis and set up Stealth Rock so that my sweepers, Kangaskhan, Rotom-S and Klinklang could have a good time plowing through the other team because they are somewhat slow. Paralysis is good paired up with Rotom-S's Air Slash to get some Paraflinching going.

Sweeper
RightRound (Klinklang) @ Life Orb
Trait: Plus
EVs: 132 HP / 252 Atk / 124 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Shift Gear
- Gear Grind
- Frustration
- Substitute

Synergy:
Fighting:Mesprit, Rotom-S, Roselia
Ground:Mesprit, Rotom-S
Fire:Quagsire

As one of the only usable steel types in the NU it is the bane of existence for most teams. This guy has decent stats, great defensive typing and a great stat booster and a attacking move to get rid of substitutes easily. He holds lots of my teams defensive synergy so it is vital to keep him alive.Also, Quagsire is its main check so it could attract them and kill them with an unexpected energy ball from Mesprit and or with Roselia

Scarfer
Febreeze (Rotom-S) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Air Slash
- Volt Switch
- Trick

Synergy:
Ice: Klinklang
Rock:Klinklang, Quagsire

Gravity anyone?Useless ability is useless. Anyways this guy is one strong user of Choice scarf in NU. With trick, he could dump choice scarf on any wall and cripple them, especially the ones with eviolite. It can be unexpected news for fast flying types like Swellow when you outspeed and smack them with a thunderbolt. Air Slash is good for this guy because he can cause Paraflinching with Mesprit as i said before, and killing grass types like Torterra and Roselia

Revenge killer/Priority user
Broski (Kangaskhan) (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Scrappy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Fake Out
- Sucker Punch
- Drain Punch
- Frustration

Synergy
Fighting:Mesprit, Rotom-S, Roselia

Kangsakhan is my broski,mah boy, life saver, alla dat. This poke saved me lots of matches... I really don't know why people don't use this guy anymore. The fake out/sucker punch combo kills frail sweepers and is somewhat bulky to take some hits and fire off powerful frustrations. Fake out also works with Quagsire's toxic to get some toxic-stalling. Thats pretty much it.

Special Wall
Violet (Roselia) (M) @ Eviolite
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Spikes
- Synthesis
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb

Synergy:
Psychic: Klinklang, Mesprit
Fire:Quagsire
Flying:Klinklang, Rotom-S
Ice:Klinklang

With its 4x resistance to grass type moves and monster Special Def with Eviolite its pretty much made to work with Quagsire. Roselia also works as a spikes user as it could take some hits and heal it up with synthesis. Grass typing could help get rid of Quagsire so that Kilnklang could get off a successful sweep. Sludge bomb's hax could spread around poison too.

Physical wall
GiggityGoo (Quagsire) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Recover

Synergy:
Grass: Klinklang, Rotom-S, Roselia

Giggity giggity goo its Quagsire! Ha. Standard physical wall set. Typing works well with Roselia and is the main counter to steel types namely, other Klingklang. He spreads around burns and toxic so that my sweepers wont be taking much of the heat. And earthquake for the main STAB move

Alright thanks for the time reading this. Rate, hate, whatever

Good Team.
But you could use Rest and HP Fire on Roselia, HP Fire for Magnetons.
Thanks for the input but i think rest and HP fire is too situational lots of times i get into lots of stalling becaue of roselias bulk so the poison hax from the sludge bomb and i need synthesis because i dont want to get stuck either having to switch out or staying in for 2 turns plus i can wall magneton with quagsire but if it has HP Grass i could be in trouble :chaos:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)