NYPC and other giveaway Pokemon in Diamond/Pearl.

Hmm, I received an incredibly superb Jirachi, it's supposed to be from Tanabata and is a Modest 29/29/31/31/31/31... Probably hacked? So far everything I've checked for the thing seems legit. Id 50707 and whatnot.

Movie Darkrai
Name: ダ-クライ
OT: えいがかん
Trainer gender: Female
ID No. 07147
Secret ID. 29045 (CONFIRMED!!!!!)
Level: 50
Obtained at Pokemon Movie 07 in a fateful encounter at Lv.50
Moves (In order): Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare and Hypnosis
Ribbon: Classic Ribbon
Ball: Cherish Ball
Item: Enigma Berry

That is the correct Secret ID! Works on PBR Wifi!

Just because it passes the PBR test does not mean it is legit. I've heard of people seeing "Wondertombs" on wifi, and those are obviously hacked.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Just because it passes the PBR test does not mean it is legit. I've heard of people seeing "Wondertombs" on wifi, and those are obviously hacked.
He meant PBR randoms, which it indeed does pass through. Although the secret ID data is rather dubious since you can just pass through that with a secret ID of 00000.

Demo Movie Darkrai has a set nature of Modest. IVs seem to be different, though

I've been looking around for what the actual movie Darkrai is (not the demo one) and so far I've seen Bold and Quirky. I've seen one or two posts about a Timid one but I don't know for sure whether they can be =/ Thanks for what the demo one is, though.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I just obtained one of these Legit Darkrai's, everything matches so I'm assuming it's real, or a very good hack. It has a Docile Nature.

UK Ranger Manaphy:

Timid(I think it might be set nature, cause i got it first time with it. Either that, or i'm pretty lucky. Can somebody confirm?) nature.
*Date when the egg arrived*
Pokemon Ranger
Egg arrived.
*Date when egg hatched*
Egg hatched.
Fateful encounter.
*characteristic*

ID Number and OT are of the trainer who hatched it (You or the person you traded with)
I would check secret ID if somebody would tell me how to do so... ;p

I hope that helps.

Anyone with experience in WSHMKR Jirachis: I have a friend who is checking their legitimacy, and it appears that the nickname flag is up for a sample he's checking. Do all WSHMKR Jirachis have the nickname flag?

Havak

is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, I can confirm the above post. Also adding:

OT: Aura (Can be Male or Female) (Blue/Red text)
Moves: Pound, Transform

Was randomly surfing Serebii's boards and found this:

Fox said:
For those lucky enough to be in Kona, Hawaii; They're giving out a Cherish Ball Pikachu at Pokemon Worlds.

Pikachu - Lv.50
Item - Light Ball
OT - TCGWC
ID - 08107
Hardy
Surf, Thunderbolt, Light Screen, Quick Attack
Classic Ribbon that proclaims love for Pokemon.

All of them are Hardy, stats are random.

No, I mean it's a movie 10 (Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkrai) darkrai, but it says Movie 07 in the summary. But I got it to work on PBR. :D

It's Movie 07 because its the that comes out in year 2007. They decided to number the movies by year and and not chronological order.

I don't know anything more than what I am going to state below:

Toysrus Summer Day Camps in UK:

Free Mew giveaway. Maybe Mystery?

Nintendo is giving out Mew right now to European audiences. They're getting the movie about now too.

I know they're distributing Mew in the UK, France, Germany, Spain & Italy. They seem to be generated like the ANNIV ones rather then traded over like the American Toys R Us ones.

Havak

Mew in the UK is transfered straight to your game with a free space in your party.

Look at the above posts by me and Kris who have both visited the Tour and obtained ours.

Nintendo is giving out Mew right now to European audiences. They're getting the movie about now too.

I know they're distributing Mew in the UK, France, Germany, Spain & Italy. They seem to be generated like the ANNIV ones rather then traded over like the American Toys R Us ones.
I assume you are 100% sure that those are the only countries...Then they decide on giving the EU some events and they decide on being selective about the countries =[
I assume this has a website of it own,perhaps you know the URL?

The Mew isn't going to all them countries, I have a leaflet and it will be in most Toysrus in Northen Ireland / England / Scotland / Wales.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)