Official "Find-A-League" Thread

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
approved by cybertron

Okay, so we all know that Pokemon TCG isn't as popular as Yu-Gi-Oh or Magic, but that doesn't stop there being large organized play for it. Sure we may do lots of testing online (which is great, because it's free), but it's still useful to be able to play in real life, to make sure you've got it down. Of course, it can be hard to find places to play in real life, so hopefully people will post about where they go to play Pokemon.

This thread serves two purposes; for you to advertise your League, and to find any Leagues nearby where you can meet Smogonites at and sling cards.

If you are looking for somewhere to play, then this thread will contain details of wherever people are meeting up to play, and are open to people joining them.

For League advertising
If you want to drum up interest for your league, you need to post in this thread with the following template of important details:
Type: League / Unsanctioned play group - Casual or Competitive
Time: What day(s) of the week, when you start, and how long sessions run for.
Location: Country, City, any notable locations (i.e. if you play in a Library or a Local Gaming Store)
Contact info: Preferably they should PM you for more details, but feel free to drop an email address or a phone number
URL: This is optional, but if you can provide a site, that would help greatly so that people can find out more.
I'll try to keep this post as up-to-date as possible.

NB - Please avoid clutter in this thread. if you want more details about a particular group or league, follow it up with that person through another means.

The list of leagues will be shown here, in hide tags, with only their location (general) shown. If you are interested, then you can expand for more info.

Type: Currently unsanctioned playgroup - Casual, we're going to expand into a casual, Unlimited League soon.
Time: Saturdays, 1PM start, usually finished by 5-6PM.
Contact Info: I check my PMs often, otherwise you can email me - my email address is found in my profile.
URL: This page shows detailed information on the location, and you can scroll out to the index to find out more about the store.

Type: All things Pokemon
Time: No concrete schedule
Contact Info + URL: http://www.facebook.com/groups/207220999291967/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)