Official "I found a bug/have a suggestion" thread (PokeDex)

Then there's just Amnesia; Psyduck doesn't learn that from a previous evolution/generation, it learns it from Stadium. Same with Pikachu/Raichu; I did notice you have Surf listed for those two, but it's under "TM's", when it should be listed as coming from Stadium (see: http://www.smogon.com/rby/raichu ). You may just not have added support for Stadium moves yet, though, (in which case the only error would be listing Raichu as learning Surf at all).

Phanpy is not shown to be the pre-evolution of Donphan, the link between them seemingly doesn't exist. (i.e. It doesn't show Double-Edge as a previous evolution move for Donphan)

Deoxys-L's FRLG flavor text should be changed to
When it changes form, an aurora appears. It absorbs attacks by altering its cellular structure.

on kangaskhan's 2nd set in ADV, it syas with its 100 base HP, actually it gets 105, not that it makes that big a difference

Okay, I came across this in a CC match...

Begin Turn #18
Pichu used Surf!
(22 damage)
---------------------------------
Wynaut used Safeguard!
chaos952 (Random)'s team is covered by a veil!

The sunlight is strong.
Wynaut's Mago Berry restored health!
End of turn #18
sub legendary's Pichu: 100% HP
chaos952 (Random)'s Wynaut: 154 HP

Begin Turn #19
chaos952 (Random) withdrew Wynaut!
chaos952 (Random) sent out Lugia (Lv.57 Lugia)!
Pichu used Doubleslap!
Hit!
Hit!
Hit!
Hit!
Hit 4 times!
(28 damage)
The sunlight is strong.
End of turn #19
sub legendary's Pichu: 100% HP
chaos952 (Random)'s Lugia: 160 HP
sub legendary: LUGIA???

Begin Turn #20
Lugia used Frustration!
(79% damage)
Pichu's Static paralyzed Lugia! It may be unable to move!

Pichu used Doubleslap!
Hit!
Hit!
Hit 2 times!
(14 damage)
The sunlight is strong.
Using Salac Berry, the Speed of Pichu rose!
End of turn #20
sub legendary's Pichu: 21% HP
chaos952 (Random)'s Lugia: 146 HP (Par)
chaos952 (Random): wtf
sub legendary: lol
sub legendary: what can i say
chaos952 (Random): static beats safeguard? bullshit
sub legendary: i love paralysin

I'm not sure if this is a bug... Is it true that abilities like Static, Flame Body, and Effect Spore beat Safeguard?

GSC Scizor page has an illegal moveset. The first set has double edge and baton pass listed at the same time, but BP is an egg move and DoubleEdge is a RBY TM. NB also wont load this set.

I just finished training my psyduck up to lvl 28 but it hasn't evolved so I'm not sure if the listing is right in the GBA pokedex

I noticed a few bugs.

First off, I also found that broken Furret link on the tiers page. That still isn't fixed.

Second of all, Roselia isn't listed on the advanced Tiers page, at all. It is a Final Evolution, so it should be on one of the tiers, ya?

Thirdly, Bellossom's page in the advanced pokedex doesn't list moves that can be learned from previous evolutions, of which there are quite a few.

I love the site by the way. It's the best-organized pokedex and move-building guide that I've found so far, so I'd like to see these bugs fixed to make it a little more perfect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)