Finals Official Smogon Tournament #2 FINALS [Won by Noobster]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
homsar for t-shirt!

Also, the t-shirts are more important than the money it seems.

I like how homsar has been the underdog in every single one of his matches and continues to be. That's cool.

i think it should be a tie for third place because fourth is just the worst place to possibly come in, but if it isn’t then Aeolus i would like to just get our battle over with, even today if possible

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I clinched 3rd place in a very anti-climactic (lol, battle of the losers) 5-0 win over homsar. GG man. You surprised the hell out of me and a bunch of other people with your skills. Nice going.

i lost to Aeolus, oh well i found this tournament to be highly enjoyable and look foward to the next one. now that i think about it i see no shame in coming in fourth considering there were 128 people.

gg Aeolus

I think homsar really deserved something for going that far when people totally underestimated him. you shouldve used that slaking team imo. >_>

Good job aeo, and freaktron needs to stop with all of his "You dont stand a chance" and "He'll never win" and "he beat him like he always does easily" posts. :|

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I agree that homsar deserves at the very least a cool forum image recognizing his accomplishment.

And he did use the Slaking team Explodus.

i used two different teams with slaking, the one i used against aeolus was a new one, and the one i used against explodus was the same one i used against ipl and mtg. i thought it was best not to use the same team i used against ipl because there is a log on pokerealm that aeolus probably saw.

hip vs noodster... i don't know either of you guys too well, but noobster beat me pretty bad a few weeks ago so i'm rooting for him =)

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
At the moment I'm running on the best internet I've had all week ;x, so if we meet soon we can battle.

Basics said:
Hipmonlee will beat Aeolus
Noobster will beat homsar
Aeolus will beat homsar
Hipmonlee will beat Noobster

1st: Hipmonlee
2nd: Noobster
3rd: Aeolus
4th: homsar
Seriously, Noobster and Hipmonlee are both excellent battlers, but I’m going to have to predict Hipmonlee for this one. Plus, Hip beat me :x

Out of curiosity, since this is apparently the "second" official smogon tourney. How often are they held? Once per year?

I really enjoyed participating in this one.

Yea, and good luck to both participants in the finals. :)

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No, the last one was in the semi-finals when I joined the community. That's about 1 year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)