Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This is quite disappointing. I came to the tournament to find someone who could match my level (I know, incredibly unlikely). However, i get someone who hasnt been on smogon since the 19th.

Is this a purposeful attack against my name? I humbly request either a replacement to battle me, or for one of the tournament organizers to battle me themselves. I strive to humble those who think they're above me.
what a coincidence. the forum poster straight from hell had the 666th post on this thread.

Been seeing a lot of good battles between these people, looking forward to seeing more

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Having a bit of trouble with playing Damin, he got his timezones confused so our first meeting never happened and he hasn't been around at the rescheduled times either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)