Official Smogon Tournament XIII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

3d

Prada shoes cuz she prada me
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
Can I have activity win please.

Me and Asukara's first schedule last Saturday at 10pm EST, which he didn't show up.
We then said we should play half an hour ago, and still didn't show up.
I even reminded him a day prior that we play today, and he didn't respond or show up.
I think this is a fair act win request, please lmk.

E: my opp finally re-contacted me and said that we can play 10pm throughout the week, if we don't end up playing and im on i would like activity.

Last edited:
Won a really fun set vs Fiend 2-1 ggs
Sorry for complaining about hax g2, my scizor would've died anyway and I forgot your gar was that low

Tele

a quality human being
Hold on a second, are we really allowing TOURNAMENT BANNED users to play in tournaments now? Is this how you intend to punish cheaters? Isnt valentine serving a 1 year ban from tournaments after being caught inciting his spl teammates to ghost each other during matches and threatening to bench them if they didnt? where is your integrety, tournament directors? I hope this has nothing to do with the fact that Teal6 and valentine were managing the cyronicles in spl btw. Is this how you discourage ghosting? Your effort is laughable tbh. Also this is not comparable to what happened to ctc 3 years ago and to me last year when we were allowed to finish the tournaments we were in despite serving a ban. In fact we were not serving a tournaments ban but a forum ban which is completely different. Valentine is a proven cheater and needs to stay away from tournaments for the entire duration of his ban so it can serve him as a lesson. I hope the tournaments directors will discuss about this and hopefully the right decision will be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)