Official Smogon VGC 17 Tournament ROUND 1 PAIRINGS [Extensions: Deadline 1/12] [Check Post 651]

Alright, I tried to schedule multiple times with my opponent but we kept missing each other. He asked me if I could play today before 3pm EST, so I logged in and replied, waited for one hour and a half yet he didn't appear. I didn't want to take the win based on activity but if he doesn't show up before the time limit this is an activity post

My opponent completely missed our scheduled time for , 6 pm EST (I was actually available about an hour before this time, and for several hours afterwards, but my opponent never even came online again on smogon, and as far as I could tell didn't go onto PS either). I checked today and it still shows that he was last online when he sent me a vm and then dissapeared. Not sure if contact will resume or if he's figuratively dead, but i'll try to reschedule this amidst the other things i have going on, but otherwise this is just to show activity if such a call becomes necessary.

The situation with my opp has been kind of annoying. He took a couple or three days to reply my VM because he was in Dallas. Then, when he replied, we talked about schedules (which were completely different btw) and he issued assorted possibilities. I replied to that message telling him that the time he issued for today (Monday) was okay for me, but he didn't say anything since the day he wrote that message and he has "missed" our hypothetic schedule for today. All can be seen in his profile.

I think I deserve the activity win since I really made an effort in order to get the round played.

i talked to my opp and should he ´s calling act cuz one day i couldnt play and the other day he couldnt and know i said in the afternoon and i answered and he said like he doesnt want to play cuz i didnt was a time that we didnt schedule no sense.

we couldn't schedule a game, we talked on VM but was impossible, now he give me another way to schedule. I wanna ask for an extension (if screenshot are need it, i can send one)

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
me and my opp agreed for sunday night but last time he was online was sunday afternoon and he didnt reach out to me either

My opp just answered me a message sent 2 days ago asking to Play which was imposible for me as ir was 6 a.m when he answered me

Hey everyone, thanks for getting so many matches done.

Activity Calls:

masavampharos v. MattDorrell
Dealinwithdanger v. Seraph
Chase v. Aquarium1
Aberforth
v. aloysia
Infinity.Cypher v. steamwitch
Judit v. MultiShineGod
NWE-C0r0na v. samuelas
Fuoco24 v. RevRush
Lhions v. Karp129
Dynanimus v. S3RGI0o
icelegendVGC v. TokenYT
MrJelli v. AtmosphereVGC
Psynergy
v. Daki92
Julius v. raikoo
alepetta96 v. poseidonTHEking
Shiek v. Der Dreckige Dan
kingkendrick v. David AK
Daigotsu Rezan v. DavethebraveVGC
WhatchuWantNatalie v. Shrekt444
GreenGogoatttt
v. azienkid
Zamrock v. deathmaw
Dr Fidget v. Fuzzywobbles
zezetel v. Sharpman
Chras v. Infinys

Aggrosaurus v. Pidge
Yikarur v. Mint16
catme
v. Pokman1998
dev611 v. Chuybreton8
Raul Rivera v. Halcy

If there was an activity call that you believe was made in error (and by that I mean, you followed contacting rules / posted in this thread and showed activity that I clearly should have seen) then let me know before the end of the extension period. If there was a PM conversation, add me to it.

Extensions (Note: while these were granted extensions, not all of them were because activity was even. If you feel like you deserved an activity win and were in this category, I want you to make an earnest effort to get the set done...but do recognize I'll be making activity calls afterwards)

Fulham v. Blazikenburner
Azusa Tadokoro v. Malekith
Asim12 v. Blazepropane
Pan. v. Gunner Rohan
natalie v. Akiva
WonderFg v. ChaoticEspeon
6tennis v. Renny_
z0mOG v. Halloween
Chill Murray v. tapunamakoko
mreVGC v. sakusaku
RBG v. Moeper
Arnoob v. Sabafish (this one is really confusing me. Arnoob, you were contacted by @Brian12345...and not your opponent? I don't see Brian12345 even in the tournament? @Please explain.)
thecoon v. Hector Hard Mode
TheFourthChaser v. Rayzark
Kyle Ayala v. sakupoke/VGC
MikotoVGC v. Emhyr
Hachimaki98 v. Prof. Almeida
Smith v. galih2612
Chema Trainer v. xJoelituh
Gks1 v. MizuMaro
KillianVG v. Albert
Raseri v. vakatalesau
wynantVGC v. Impact
PeckInkay v. ck49
Sir Scrubbington v. Pinoy Pwnage
Esquiilo66 v. Ryu VM
makiri v. Braseg257
Metabou v. helena&machado28
zSinx6 v. Austenvance24
Vlade v. reiku
NicoReaper v. Raidsito
Onox v. josito
Antbo-Robin v. Steven Stone
j80 v. reyscarface
Touyx v Znain
Haruno v. xRebel_Kamen

EXTENSIONS WILL BE GRANTED UNTIL THE END OF THE R2 TEAM SUBMISSION PERIOD. 01/ 12 11:59 PM EST

PLEASE POST RESULTS OF EXTENSION IN THIS THREAD.

People whom are being dropped from this tournament (either through request, because their match was not finished and it was their fault, or because they indicated as such in their VM communications by giving the win)

Pyrolemons v. Caterpilgrim
trainermessiah v. Dark G
Uncle Lou v. OblivionVGC
Tonbridge_Box
dtrain
Get this Money
Ilikebugs
tko
nadando
AceNowak
Cade Terence
Razer vgc
Supreme dirt
Blaazin14
I'm The Batgirl
Elegyy
Synre
123e45 (team submission error we discussed, including here for my record)
Therazer456
MikeDecIsHere
TheThorn
Desuzakiddo
MattDorrell
Dealinwithdanger
Chase
aloysia
SteamWitch
MultiShineGod
samuelas
RevRush
Karp129
S3RGI0o
icelegendVGC
MrJelli
Daki92
Julius
alepetta96
Shiek
kingkendrick
Daigotsu Rezan
WhatchuWantNatalie
azienkid
deathmaw
Fuzzywobbles
zezetel
Infinys
Aggrosaurus
Yikarur
Pokman1998
@Chuybetron8
Halcy
b2j135

if you are on this list but do not want to be dropped let me know

AGAIN, EXTENSIONS DEADLINE IS 11:59PM EST 1/12. ONLY EXTENSIONS MAY POST HERE NOW

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)