OH MA STAR!! 3k RMT

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Eh, just saying now, this team isn't the best team around, but since it shows something new, I'm going to feature it for my 3k (I've lost all my old teams due to a hard drive crash, so yeah). Basically, this team was built when Mr. lol put Omastar up for QCing, and it's netted me a decent amount of wins, I guess. The main thing about this RMT is that it's for my 3k and I'll be throwing shout-outs and such. About the team itself, it's based around an Omastar sweep as much as possible, although the rest of the team aren't slouches either. Apart from two support Pokemon (Deoxys-S and Wobbuffet), this team is pretty much just all-out offense. On the topic of Hyper Offense, it's been complained that with stuff like ExtremeKiller Arceus around, it has become really difficult to use it because Arceus just revenges everything. Well, with Omastar around, not even the God of Pokemon can save you! Another interesting thing about this team is that it has no physical attackers whatsoever. It has problems with Blissey, right? Nope. 3/4 of the attackers, even though Special, can work their way around Blissey.

Team at a glance:

Team in detail

Deoxys-S @ Focus Sash
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Taunt
- Magic Coat
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes

No-one prepares for this thing any more. It is so easy to get 2+ layers with this thing because the best thing people can do are send in ScarfOgre against it most of the time. Not only have you let me get up 2 layers easily, but you've also wasted half your Water Spout PP due to Pressure. With two layers up, it is much, much easier to sweep with Omastar, especially against Ferrothorn, who only needs one or two switch-ins to bite the dust from a rain boosted, +2 Hydro Pump. Moveset is pretty standard. Taunt stops other leads from setting up hazards, while Magic Coat laughs at everything Prankster Taunter. Magic Coat Deoxys-S vs Magic Coat Deoxys-S is annoying as fuck though, since it's basically 24 turns of Magic Coating and then a speed-tie for Taunt after that. Stealth Rock and Spikes are there because this team loves hazards to death.

Kyogre @ Choice Specs
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Water Spout
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

Since this team is centred around Omastar, Kyogre is essential to his success. The rain boosts Omastar's Hydro Pump to monstrous levels and gets his Speed to a blazing 418 before a Shell Smash. Since this team supposed to be all-out offense, I sought to make Kyogre as powerful as possible as soon as possible, which is why I used Specs. Hardly any Pokemon run in Ubers run between 250 and 306 Speed these days, so I thought 279 Speed was enough for Kyogre to outspeed what it needs to. Running a Timid nature would mean it's a bit on the weak side (can't 2HKO Chansey after SR), and all I'd be doing is speed-tie with the base 90s that DO run max Speed anyway. Anywho, SpecsOgre is just the beast it has always been ever since Specs became available in gen 4. Water Spout pretty much destroys everything, even 4x resists like Palkia can only switch in once after a layer of hazards. It's also fun watching Ferrothorn switching in thinking I'm Scarfed like every other Kyogre out there only to take 60% and almost die. Even if Kyogre's weakened enough, with the hazards up and mid-late game, Surf is usually enough to 2HKO Ferrothorn if it's taken some damage beforehand. Ice Beam and Thunder I actually don't use all that much because it's not really needed, but they offer the coverage to completely trash potential switch-ins such as Grass Arceus. Thunder also has the nice ability to do >80% to +1 CM Manaphy, meaning it would never be able to set up on Kyogre, ever.

Palkia @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Pressure
- Surf
- Draco Meteor
- Thunder
- Fire Blast

Knowing full well what Kyogre can do, I needed a reasonable switch-in to the leviathan when the demanded was there. Obviously, I'm not going to run something completely useless like Gastrodon, or something that lacks a decent offensive presence like Grass Arceus or Latias. I could have used Jynx, I suppose, but after the team was done I realised I needed a revenge killer, so I just went back to good old Scarf Palkia. Yes, it is complete Ferrothorn bait and Arceus loves setting up on it after a SpA drop, but there is still nothing that can do Palkia's job the way it does. The moves are self-explanatory, Surf for spamming STAB, Draco Meteor for revenge-killing-dragon purposes. Thunder smacks Kyogre, while Fire Blast does >50% to Ferrothorn switch-ins in the rain. It also gives Palkia a decent pseudo-STAB to use in the sun.

Wobbuffet (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Shadow Tag
EVs: 28 HP / 228 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Encore
- Counter
- Mirror Coat
- Safeguard

Omastar is really hard to set up in Ubers. Really hard. It's got a lot of weaknesses, and while it has a decent physical defense, it's just not good enough. Guess who makes setting up easy? Along with Deoxys-S, Wobbuffet provides all the support this team needs. With Encore and Safeguard, Wobbuffet can easily switch into any slow hazard user in Ubers these days bar Taunt Skarmory (easy as fuck), use Encore, Safeguard if they use a status move, then go straight to Omastar for the destruction. If Encore runs out before I get to safely put Omastar out, then I can easily just use it again. Wobbuffet is such a bulky mo-fo that it can survive even Specs Hydro Pump from Palkia in the rain, and Mirror Coat for the kill. So that pretty much leaves you... Specs Blue Flare from Reshiram in the sun, and our good old Specs Water Spout from Kyogre in the rain, that can OHKO Wobbuffet. Wobbuffet is just amazing.

Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
Trait: Multitype
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Focus Blast

Since my aim apart from using Omastar was to make an offensive team, ExtremeKiller Arceus is a huge problem. I also saw that I required a spin-blocker to keep down the hazards that Deoxys-S sacs himself to lay down. Giratina is just a liability for offensive teams, so I decided to go with Ghost Arceus. While Omastar can revenge kill ExtremeKiller with rain boosted Hydro Pump, Ghost Arceus is an extra line of defense just in case there's no rain, or Omastar misses, or Omastar is dead, etc. Even though Focus Blast is a stupidly unreliable move, I have two loose checks for the ExtremeKiller. If they both fail, then there isn't anything I can really do about it. To put too much more effort into it would just compromise the team. Anyway, onto Arceus itself. This set isn't something you see every day, even though it's just a Calm Mind set. Your standard CM Arceus fails to get past Blissey. This variant, on the hand, easily sets up a Sub on the blob and proceeds to set up on it. Again, I'm pointing out that this team is highly offensive. Arceus is not here to stick around and slowly set up, it's here to kill things ASAP. With this in mind, I got rid of the precious Recover for Substitute. As a Ghost, you don't even need 404 HP, since Seismic Toss does nothing and no-one runs Night Shade in Ubers, ever. Judgement and Focus Blast give perfect coverage, making Ghost Arceus an excellent offensive spin-blocker.

Omastar (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Shell Smash
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power / Surf

The monster smash, as Mr. lol would put it. Anyway, Omastar is an absolute monster. If it gets up a Shell Smash, pray for a Hydro Pump miss, or you're pretty much gone (or you have like 3-4 sets of priority). In the rain with two layers of hazards up, +2 rain boosted Hydro Pump OHKOes just about everything. While it is hard to set Omastar up, I do have Wobbuffet around to help. Here are some damage calculations on this thing:

+2 Hydro Pump vs:
252 HP / 200 SpD Dialga: 78.22% - 92.08%
4 HP / 0 SpD Kyogre: 83.92% - 98.83%
4 HP / 252 SpD+ Blissey: 68.56% - 80.67%
252 HP / 252 SpD+ Ferrothorn: 70.45% - 82.95%

So yeah, after hazards, nothing is going to take Omastar well at all, and late-game, you can kiss your chances of winning goodbye. Omastar isn't useless without a Shell Smash either, although if rain isn't there, you can probably call him useless then. If it's raining, he waltzes around at a comfortable 418 Speed, revenge killing things like ExtremeKiller Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin-S, Mewtwo, and other annoying things. The moves are simple enough, Shell Smash for boosting, Hydro Pump for killing, and Ice Beam to kill things that Hydro Pump fails to kill. Earth Power is there to OHKO Dialga mostly, but since Hydro Miss can do that a lot of the time, I'm thinking of Surf in the last slot so I can sweep with more consistency and not having to rely on Hydro Pump.

So yeah, there's the end of the team, time for the shout-outs! If I've left you out, just give me a buzz and I'll fit you on.

Shout-outs:

Ubers players:

bojangles @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Timid
- Calm Mind
- Psystrike
- Aura Sphere
- Fire Blast

All-round nice guy to talk to, very reasonable and in general a great Ubers player. Mewtwo fits you well because it's a boss and no-one messes with ibo.

barry4ever @ Life Orb
EVs: 64 Atk / 252 SpA / 192 Spe
Nature: Hasty
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Thunder
- Outrage

Barry's a nice bloke who I can always have a chat to since we share a lot of common ground. Similar time zones, love playing offensive Ubers, and hates Ferrothorn. He also works ridiculously hard, as seen with his Ubers Offense Article that I'm "helping", and like 80% of the Arceus analyses. Barry is Mixed Dialga because Dialga is awesome, and with LO Dialga, doesn't take shit from ANYTHING.

calze6 @ Splash Plate
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly
- Spikes
- Waterfall
- Taunt
- Destiny Bond

Where did you go, mate? calze has always been a great Ubers battler ever since I knew him from gen 4. He also wrote up the Qwilfish analysis, which is one of my favourite obscure Pokemon to run in Ubers.

Fireburn @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 92 Atk / 164 Spe
Nature: Adamant
- Sacred Fire
- Brave Bird
- Whirlwind
- Roost

It is any surprise that Fireburn is Ho-Oh? I mean it's not he makes it very obvious, right? Anyway, Fireburn is like bojangles, very reasonable, easy to approach and a great Ubers battler.

firecape @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
- Overheat
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball
- Hiiden Power Rock

I see less of you these days for some reason. Anyway, firecape were kind of best buddies for a little bit way back in 4th gen. A great Ubers battler, efficient and hard-worker.

Furai @ Leftovers
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 200 HP / 4 Def / 88 SpD / 216 Spe
- Nasty Plot
- Substitute
- Lovely Kiss
- Ice Beam

HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY JYNX ANALYSIS. Just kidding. Furai is like the new barry4ever, in the sense that virtually every new Ubers analysis is written by him. Holy crap good job.

Great Sage @ Soul Dew
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 52 HP / 204 SpA / 252 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Dragon Pulse
- Psyshock

Man, I don't know Great Sage that well but seriously, if anyone says this they deserve a shout-out:
(18:39) RSC: Who is your superior
(18:39) Great Sage: nobody
(18:39) Great Sage: i am the owner of this establishment

Hugendugen @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Nature: Bold
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Roost
- Toxic

Hugen is another one of those people I've battled like a million times ever since 4th gen. Has a great sense of humour especially on the late-hours on PO. Also uses really nice Ubers sets like that Xatu set above.

Jibaku @ Griseus Orb
EVs: 212 HP / 72 Def / 224 SpA
Nature: Modest
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
- Thunder
- Substitute

Jibaku is probably the most amazing Ubers battler you'll ever meet. Knows the game inside out like his hand. Like all the other seasoned Ubers battlers, he's easy to talk to and very reasonable.

Poppy @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- ExtremeSpeed
- Shadow Claw

Poppy's a bit newer on the Ubers block from what I've been able to gather, but an excellent one at that. Half the active threads in Ubers DST (which would probably be a hole otherwise). Great job.

Theorymon @ Lum Berry
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 188 SpD / 68 Spe
Nature: Calm
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance
- Magic Coat
- Baton Pass

Ah, where would I be without Theorymon? He's probably the biggest inspiration for me to play Ubers and test random-ass sets in every tier that I've played in. Tmon is Mew simply because of how unpredictable he can be. Just hope your health improves so we can be even more wild in our creativity!

Tobes @ Lustrous Orb
- Spacial Rend
- Surf
- Fire Blast
- Thunder

Great user in general, reasonable and great to talk to. He's also good at Ubers AND Dream World, my two favourite tiers!

trickroom @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD
Nature: Impish
- Substitute
- Dragon Tail
- Toxic
- Roost

Yeah, you're too good for Gyarados, sorry. trickroom loves to stall, and Lugia is perfect in that regard. Probably the easiest person to approach on the Ubers QC team since he knows fucking everything, as well as being in a similar time zone to me.

PO homies:

ala @ Life Orb
- Calm Mind
- Surf
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power Ice

ala's someone I talk to quite a lot on PO, especially now with Dream World up. Funny generally, serious when he needs to be, an all-round good bloke.

Blue_Star @ Life Orb
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Psyshock
- Recover

A fellow mod who I get to talk to from time to time. Like me, he likes to make cool new sets and it's fun bouncing ideas of Blue Star.

Chou_Toshio @ Choice Scarf
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Chou's possibly the one who's done me the most favours on this community so far, so I owe him a lot. Thanks mate for everything. Chou is Scarf Flygon because he's the one who made me include it in my Flygon analysis.

Ciele @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spe
Nature: Bold
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Seed Flare
- Hidden Power Fire

Honestly, I'm not too acquainted with Ciele, but I see him quite often on late night PO. Seems to be a decent user and very reasonable on everything.

Delko @ Leftovers
EVs: 56 HP / 236 SpA / 216 Spe
- Substitute
- Dragon Pulse
- Blizzard
- Focus Blast

Delko's another one of my PO homies. He also put not one, but two of my teams into the archive =O. All round nice guy too.

doomvendingmachine @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
- Substitute
- Pain Split
- Thunderbolt
- Blizzard

dvm's nice and all, but really, I don't know him too well. All I know is that he's great to talk to when he is on. I made dvm Rotom-F because it kind of looks like a doom vending machine, hehe.

Frizy @ Lum Berry
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

Hehehe Frizy. I actually kind of feel sorry for Frizy, being ginga's butt monkey and all. Still he's funny when he needs to be.

ginganinja @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flash Fire
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power Grass

ginga is my solace when I get ridiculously haxed out of my brains because I know somewhere out there, ginga's getting it worse. It's fun playing [Rory] soccer with you too.

Haunter @ Life Orb
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt

Probably the coolest PO admin IMO. You know you deserve a shout-out when you say this:
(21:03:31) +Alucard: nobody insults skarmpiss

jumpluff @ Leftovers
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 188 HP / 68 Def / 252 Spe
- Sleep Powder
- Encore
- Substitute
- Leech Seed

Pluff is such an awesome user, and probably the only girl in my shoutouts! (I think). She also seem to like the things that I like (like CCS!), which makes her very easy to talk to.

Molk @ Eviolite
Ability: Shed Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Nature: Careful
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Crunch
- Rest

Molk gets a lot of crap, but he's a good user. Still, it would nice if you hardened up a little bit. Have fun testing your random gimmicks in NU!

[Rory] @ Choice Band
Ability: Poison Point
- Bug Bite
- Poison Point
- String Shot

Oh Jesus, [Rory]. I'm keeping the brackets because we actually have a very respectable Rory in Smogon and I don't want to tarnish his good name with this guy. The only merit I see [Rory] being on PO late at night is the fact that he livens it up by letting us play soccer with him. You know, him as the ball.

ShinyAzelf @ Life Orb
- Nasty Plot
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power Fighting
- Flamethrower

SA is like ginga, except without the hax. I've known SA for quite a while, and is just a great person to talk to and share jokes with, especially when it involves [Rory].

SJCrew @ Choice Band
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
- V-Create
- U-turn
- Fusion Bolt
- Flare Blitz

Man SJC has improved so much in my eyes in the last year or so. Now he's just a great battler and all-round respected person which I love talking to.

SkarmPiss @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 228 HP / 252 Atk / 28 Spe
- Agility
- Swords Dance
- Brave Bird
- Roost

Hehehe SkarmPiss. Where to start. For one, I seriously do not mind his ranting at all, I find it quite funny. Secondly, when he doesn't spam random crap, he's actually really reasonable and is really easy to talk to. HEIL SKARMPISS.

Stallion @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Nature: Calm
- Tail Glow
- Encore
- Substitute
- Baton Pass

I was always wanting to give Stallion a shout-out somewhere, but never got the chance. A great battler and funny guy in general. He's Volbeat because he made test this thing out in Ubers

Stone_Cold @ Leftovers
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
- Dynamicpunch
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch
- Substitute

I kind of started rather poorly with Stone the first time I modded him, but now I've kind of grown to understand him a bit more. An excellent battler and very funny.

Yamata no Orochi @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 56 HP / 248 Atk / 204 Spe
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Bounce

WHAT IS WITH YOU AND YOUR ALTS. Whatever, Yamata's always a fun person to be around. Not much more to say.

YEE @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 168 HP / 88 Def / 252 Spe
- Quiver Dance
- Substitute
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power Water

Yee's another guy I like to bounce ideas off. He comes up with some great set ideas and we kind of work together to perfect them sometimes. A nice guy who I can take seriously.

Cool team man! I really like the use of Omastar, it's one of the best sweepers out there in my opinion.

Anyways, I think that while you have ExtremeKiller Arceus covered, Swords Dance Rayquaza instead might trouble you. Omastar won't be able to outspeed it without Swift Swim, so it will just get Outraged / Earthquaked for the KO. Ghost Arceus outspeeds Rayquaza and is immune to ExtremeSpeed, but unboosted Judgment will only do about 60%, so Rayquaza can tank the hit, and Outrage for the KO. Palkia can't revenge kill because +2 ExtremeSpeed KOes Palkia after Stealth Rock. A way of dealing with it though is trying to lock Rayquaza in Outrage by sending out Arceus, but you will have to sac a Pokemon in the process. Also, if Rayquaza has Dragon Claw, this trick won't work.
Another possible threat is Rock Polish Groudon. For one, it makes the weather sunny which sucks for Kyogre and Omastar. It also outspeeds your whole team after a Rock Polish, and threatens all of them. Kyogre takes 82% - 97% from a Life Orb Earthquake, which is a guaranteed KO after Stealth Rock and one layer of Spikes, and likely to KO after one of them. Palkia takes 80% - 95%, so it's also KOed after a little residual damage, such as Stealth Rock. Wobbuffet is 2HKOed by Earthquake, or OHKOed after a Swords Dance, so a Counter/Encore will cost its life. Arceus can take a hit from Groudon, but just like with Rayquaza an unboosted Judgment won't KO.

As for a solution, I really think that you should try Will-O-Wisp somewhere on Arceus. It lets you switch in on Rayquaza and Groudon and burn them, effectively neutering them, instead of not KOing with Judgment. Something like Judgment / Flamethrower / Recover / Will-O-Wisp will do a great job at beating them. Unfortunately it isn't quite as offensive as your current set, so maybe something like Calm Mind / Judgment / Focus Blast / Will-O-Wisp would work. You miss out on beating Blissey with SubCM, but +1 Focus Blast will KO after a Water Spout from Kyogre or a Hydro Pump from Blissey, so if you make a sacrifice you can still beat it.

Cool team, good luck.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks for the rate. I could try those changes, I guess, although I do like Ghost Arceus to be able to sweep. SD Arceus and RP Groudons are relatively rare, though. We'll see what happens.

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
really, a lot of non-conventional sweepers will trouble this team like haban dd quaza, basically a boosting sweeper that palkia has trouble dealing with. cool ghost arceus set, cool team. thanks for the shoutout bro.

also i wouldn't say i'm that 'new' to the ubers community, i've been around for a decent amount of time.

Nice team shrang. I just beat your team - used by a noob of course. Anyways I have been lurking around the forums for a long time now and I would like to propose a groudon set. I have playtested a lot and I am pretty sure it will get accepted. So without furthur ado, the set:

Groudon @ Leftovers
Trait: Drought
EVs: 120 HP / 252 SDef / 136 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Swords Dance
I want you to playtest with this and tell me what you think about it. It can survive two of palkia's spacial rends and set up both rock polish and swords dance. Now u may think that the rock polish set on site is better but i believe playtesting>theory. This set is meant to set up both rock polish and swords dance and sweep and with that much bulk it has plenty of oppurtunity to set up. Please do not reject this immediately. I beat your team with this set. It can easily survive two draco meteor and sweep your entire team once kyogre is KOed.

Sorry if this post seems big or if it looks dumb. I dont post a lot. ;D

shrang

General Kenobi
Nice team shrang. I just beat your team - used by a noob of course. Anyways I have been lurking around the forums for a long time now and I would like to propose a groudon set. I have playtested a lot and I am pretty sure it will get accepted. So without furthur ado, the set:

Groudon @ Leftovers
Trait: Drought
EVs: 120 HP / 252 SDef / 136 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Swords Dance
I want you to playtest with this and tell me what you think about it. It can survive two of palkia's spacial rends and set up both rock polish and swords dance. Now u may think that the rock polish set on site is better but i believe playtesting>theory. This set is meant to set up both rock polish and swords dance and sweep and with that much bulk it has plenty of oppurtunity to set up. Please do not reject this immediately. I beat your team with this set. It can easily survive two draco meteor and sweep your entire team once kyogre is KOed.

Sorry if this post seems big or if it looks dumb. I dont post a lot. ;D
I'm sorry, but if you have a look at the team, you will exactly know why Groudon is a bad idea on this team. Omastar is the main focus, and being a rain sweeper, bringing the sun in is a horrible idea.

that is not what i meant. I am not telling you to put groudon in this team but i am requesting you to try it out on some team and tell me how it is. This is actually about the uber analysis and QC stuff. I wanted you to playtest and tell me if it deserves a set onsite. Please dont reject this immediately. I am telling you because you have written a lot of analysis and i think it would be better for someone highly experienced like yourself to test it.

shrang

General Kenobi
Oh okay. I have actually used bulky double dance Groudon before (it's pretty much the Groudon I use these days), and I personally think it's good. Next time though, if you want to post a set that you want to see on-site, go to Ubers C&C and put up a skeleton/set so we can you know, actually QC it, instead of in someone's RMT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)