Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I'd like to change my name to: 【天龍神】SGR

Reason: SGR is my abbreviation and I'm called by this name by pretty much everyone anyway. Just; Shit getting real, is in all honesty a very poor name if you want to call a person with it.
Can you please choose one without the special characters, I too want you to change your name, but if you can choose something else with SGR that'd be great

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
So my original name was TaBuu. But then I requested a change to TheTaBuu. I'm not sure what this would count as but I'd like to revert back to my old username but in all lowercase --> tabuu.
Is this allowed or is it considered an entirely different name change?
yes it would count as a name change due to how shortly you kept the name meaning to me you didn't give the original name change much thought

yes it would count as a name change due to how shortly you kept the name meaning to me you didn't give the original name change much thought
i changed it to match my NNID but I soon realized that Smogon Tours almost rarely occur on WiFi.
but this is your call so i'll keep this i guess.

a) First my name is misspelled and i find it too long
and also would like my name to match my showdown name
I would like to change my name to: Mistaken

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
May i change my name to Charingo?

I have changed my name on PS and i'd like it here as well.

k - oglemi

Reactions: fx
I would like to change my name to: Riahi
I don't like the "Trainer"

k - oglemi

I am requesting a name change to "Pancham" (edited today) [ TCR disapproved of my choice oops]

One reason I am getting a bit tired of this name is that I receive many homophobic reactions and PM due to my name being that of an openly gay pop star, especially one that is now the temporary lead singer of many peoples' favorite band: Queen. This has also been my name for roughly four-five years on here, and I feel it is time for a change.

I also put my birthday in wrong, it is September 7, 1993, and not September 7, 1992.... My mistake lol.

k - oglemi

Good Morgan

Banned deucer.
Requesting from Good Morgan to "PLODE" to match Showdown and because it's just easier

Also I'd prefer not to have my name in it

k - oglemi

Ace

ᴅ ᴇ ᴀ ᴅ
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can I change my name to Ace Reject please? That is my PS name and it would help greatly if it was the same here, much appreciated. :3

k - oglemi

FNH

F is for Finchi, N is for Nator, H is for Hater
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can I get my name change to FNH. I want something smaller then mine and less personal.

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to Neil. (with a period at the end since "Neil" is taken already)

I've grown out of my current name and want something more simple

k - oglemi

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like my name changed to Amaura. This is something I had planned on doing before but never got around to doing but theres no time like now. Amaura is easily my favorite Pokemon, and most people dont even remember what TCR stands for anyway

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to "Earth". It actually is my main PS' account.

k - oglemi

Could I get my name changed to "Yuelia", please?

For whatever reason, people mistaking me for male on the internet is bugging me more and more lately, and I just like the character the name is based on, so I think it works better for me.

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to "SocksBrown". Reason for this is that I want my name here to match my PS name.

k - oglemi

Can I get my username changed to "JungleB "? I want it to match my Showdown username now that I've gotten rid of the annoying 101 in front of it.

rejected - i will not add special characters, you'll only regret it - oglemi

I'd like my username to be changed to: チャンピオンワタル

The reason is purely because that name, which translates to "Champion Wataru", suits my sense of aesthetics better.

Sorry to return here again, I've had my main name on Showdown changed - So for efficiency within my Smogon conversations could I have my name changed on here to Zinnia? Again I apologise for requesting another change within the same month.

k - this is your last one - oglemi

Reactions: fx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)