Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I get the star taken out of my name, if that isn't too much trouble?

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi. Might as well try. Requesting if I can drop the 'z' and just become Josh on smogon, since Zarel reset the alt Josh for me on showdown and it'd be nice to have them matching, since I'm becoming more active on here.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/josh.5138/ Last active in 2006, 2 days after he joined, with 1 message. I seriously doubt he is coming back. o:

Here's hoping. Ty.

Edit; proof of my name on showdown:
http://gyazo.com/02f3292b6c33e2491834f4e3545e5826

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

Hi. I always wanted request this, and I know that my request will probably get rejected. But, i'd like to have the nickname blueboy on smogon. This nickname however is already taken. I've been on PS since winter/spring 2013 on that alt and everyone knows me by the name blueboy. The user of the account referred to was last seen the moment he registered the account on March 24, 2011 and thus has no messages on it.

I could not have lived without saying these words. Thank You.

I would like my birth year changed. it seems i selected 2001 instead of 1999

k - oglemi

Id Like to change my name to SeoKing since its my current username on showdown and because people don't know me by this name anymore
Proof that my name is SeoKing on showdown: http://prntscr.com/80wcx5

I kinda knew crying would not work but my friends persuaded me to it (i swear). I want to change my name to Fakir since Blueboy is already taken.

Done - McMeghan

Consider this my final name change.

Masterclass > Sweepage

I have one special request. Seeing as most of the community already knew me as Sweepage id appreciate it if i dont have "formerly masterclass" under my name. Im sure id still be recognizable. As for the account sweepage that account is mine and i have the password to it. So please delete it

Done - McMeghan

p2

Banned deucer.
since v doesnt care about the firebot thread for this anymore, can i get "fleggumfl" back?

going with what skylight said

nah v doesnt seem to care anymore and idc if i use up a name change

Last edited:

Starmei

You thought you could challenge me?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I requested this before but I realised that I'm actually in possession of the account:

StarmeiTheGod -> Starmei

PS name, everyone knows me by it, while being a god is great it isn't really a nice thing to shove it down people's throats so i'd rather take it out of my name. The account Starmei is taken but I have the PW for it (PM for proof) so deletion of it would be appreciated.

edit: Also just realised my birth date is wrong, must have f*cked up. So I would like to change the birth year from 1992 -> 1998 if pos. ty

Done - McMeghan

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
since v doesnt care about the firebot thread for this anymore, can i get "fleggumfl" back?
If you do that fleggumfl will count as your official name change, so it's best to beg v or something. Anything done here will count as your one and only name change, so if you ever want to change to anything else you won't be able to. So yeah just something to keep in mind.

Could I have my name changed to either Platinum Berlitz (probably taken) or Evanile?

I've registered both accounts and I have the passwords for them (and I can prove it), and my current nickname attracts a bit too much attention for my own good. I sorta just took this nick as a joke when I registered, but now I'm very much regretting it. I've used the other two and I much more prefer them now so I don't get bothered every few seconds.
...that's how to ask here, right?...
(I'd prefer Platinum Berlitz over Evanile, but I'm guessing that one is taken.)

Done - McMeghan (gave you Evaline since Platnium Berlitz is taken)

Hello, I would like to change my date of birth to 2000 instead of 1996, it's a bad habit I have (ans since there's no restricted content ._.)

Done - McMeghan

I want my name to be changed into the following:

Gundam

Thanks in advance :)

Why? You must provide a reason - McMeghan

hi , i want change my nickname in Latch ,

im using that alt in SD , and i dont like the name im using now.

i hope isnt a problem.

Could you provide a proof that you use Latch on ShowDown!? - McMeghan
Done - McMeghan

I'm happy that I got my nickname changed, but could it be actually spelled Evanile like I had requested? Sorry if I am annoying.

Oops, edited - McMeghan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)