OM Interviews (#26: OM room)

How did you become Immortal?
I found the fountain of youth

What Pokemon do you feel deserves a mega evolution?

Also, what are your opinions on the most op type (flying)?
Druddigon would be cool.

I'm not a fan of Flying because STEALTH ROCK

Thank you TI n_n! Also,

Best part of the interview imo!

Question: What are your thoughts on Hackmons Challenge Cup being implemented? Do you like the tier? Have you played much of it lately?
I implemented it! It's a pretty fun tier and I've played many games since it was added. I got 6-0'd in the last game though by manu 11 with his lead Moody Binacle;; Ban Moody

How do you feel about alternate servers not named "Joimslab"
There used to be a time when I visited other servers. I liked The Battle Tower and PokeCommunity.

Am I your imperfect clone? If yes, how do I become your perfect clone?
Not even close. There can be only one The Immortal!

How much will I have to pay you for Averagemons to get a permanent ladder?
I cannot be bribed.

What's the most insane battle you have had in any OM?

I know Adrian Marin is going to ask this, but I'm evil so I'll do it. >=] Why do you hate stall?
I don't remember.

It makes me cringe.

Best fren in OM room?
How much hate for stall (1 - 10)?
Am I fren?
Is my avi cute?
10. We haven't really interacted much, maybe one day! Yes.

What is your first name? Do you like hummus? Am I your favorite Jew?
No I do not like hummus. I don't like Jews either... Haunter would be proud.

Going to ask one of the same questions I asked Eevee: What can we do to improve the image of OMs on Smogon?

What's your favorite Pokemon?
I'm gonna echo what he said that there is a lot of immaturity and negative attitude in the community. We can't really force good behavior by deleting/infracting/banning. The community itself has to change.

I don't really have a favorite Pokemon. Competitively, I love Choice Specs Keldeo and will use it on every team!

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Hmm...How do you feel about The LC Pokemon people are big fans of like Magikarp, Surskit, Feebas, Bidoof, etc?

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
You probably play Smash Bros. If you don't, why not? If you do, who is your main so I can say Kirby is better than it?

Where is the fountain of youth?

What is the highest ladder rank you've ever gotten?

Hmm...How do you feel about The LC Pokemon people are big fans of like Magikarp, Surskit, Feebas, Bidoof, etc?
Good for them

Is it true that you're a rich sheik from Quatar? If so, would you buy SSC Napoli and fund it with your infinite petrol-dollars?
I wish

You probably play Smash Bros. If you don't, why not? If you do, who is your main so I can say Kirby is better than it?

Where is the fountain of youth?

What is the highest ladder rank you've ever gotten?
I don't. I just never got into it.

Thoughts on user: Eevee General?

When did you join Showdown?

When were you promoted to Admin?

Have you ever considered writing for The Player?
amazing
see my reg date: Mar 14, 2012
march 18, 2014.
yes but i'm a horrible writer.

Can we free mega big chill now?

Favorite pokemon to use competitively?
n-no.

i answered that, keldeo.

What's your drag name?
whatever you want it to be bby

On a scale from 1 - 10, cheese?

Reverb

World's nicest narcissist
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why are you so protective of your personal information? None of us know anything other than you're from Dubai. Also, do you actually not like Jews :( ?

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
How do you compare yourself to the Sturdinja of hackmons who can hardly faint? You both are Immortal (Shedinja...almost).

Pie or cake?

Peanut butter and banana or Nutella and jelly?

Have you ever been mortal?

Do you plan on making another OM?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)