1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

[on site] Status in Diamond and Pearl

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Arseus, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david stone

david stone Fast-moving, smart, sexy and alarming.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

2. Arseus

Arseus
    refuses to accept Contributor

If you wanted to abolish the descriptions in the Stats guide, I think it would make sense to do it here as well. Your choice though.
  3. david stone

is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I'm just not sure how I want to do it...
  4. Arseus

Arseus
    refuses to accept Contributor

Reading through this again, I found one minor typo in your working version (which I suppose could've been in my original as well, but whatever):

There needs to be an opening bracket before "Confuses".

By the way, how's this going, if you don't mind me asking?
  5. Peanut-Lover

Peanut-Lover

I'm pretty sure poison also lowers defense.

And, that burn lowers attack every turn, not just one-shot.
  6. david stone

Poison does not lower Defense. I have no idea what you mean by burn lowering Attack every turn. Burn actually doesn't influence attack at all! :toast:

Now that I have the Stats guide pretty much finished (pending HTML edits), I should have this one done this week. Obi stopped using Slack Off!
  7. david stone

This is up on the site woohoo!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)