Zapdos @Choice Scarf
timid Nature
Ability-Pressure
EVs 252 Spe 252 SpAtk 4HP
-Thunderbolt
-Heat Wave
-U-Turn
-Hidden Power Fighting

Makes a decent anti-lead with good power and speed, with decent bulk. Hits many leads super effectively (drizzle politoad), and the likes of azelf and ferrothorn. Has good coverage in Electric/Ice/Fire. Can also sweep late game if needed. Zapdos' bulk lets him survive a hit or possibly two if needed.

Donphan @leftovers
impish Nature
Ability-Sturdy
EVs 252 HP 252 Def 4 Atk
-Rapid Spin
-Earthquake
-Stealth Rock
-Ice Shard
Donphan is here to support my lead Zapdos but also functions as a rapid spinner and stealth rock user.Has priority ice shard to help pick off annoying dragons. The EV spread and ability sturdy assures that he will always get a stealth rock up.

Rotom-H @leftovers
bold Nature
Ability-Levitate
252 HP 252 SpDef 4 Def
-Overheat
-Discharge/ Thunderbolt
-Will-o-wisp
-Pain Split
The first component to my three pokemon core.The bulky variant has better survivability than the scarfed version. Pain split works as a recovering option and will-o-wisp cripples physical sweepers. Has a very good typing of fire/electric given by 5th gen that creates two powerful stabs in overheat and discharge/t-bolt. Ev's put in special defense because will-o-wisp cuts attack.

Kingdra @Chesto Berry*
adamant nature
ability Swift Swim*
EVs: 180 HP / 160 Atk / 4 SDef / 164 Spe*
- Dragon Dance*
- Waterfall*
- Outrage*
- Rest
ChestoRest Kingdra, second component to core, is deadly. Has a blessed type combo and decent bulk. Chesto/Rest gives second life to sweep. Ev's provide decent bulk and power. 164 speed ev's lets kingdra outspeed scarfed flygon after two dragon dances.

Escavalier @Choice Band*
adamant nature
ability Swarm*
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SDef*
- Megahorn*
- Iron Head*
- Return*
- Pursuit
Third Component to core. Defensive synergy with kingdra is impeccable and the two can rip holes in teams when needed. Megahorn from this Escavalier does 56.25%- 66.28% to ferrothorn with full hp and def ev investments and with 31 iv's in hp and def, ultimately 2 KOing it. This shows its extremely strong power and is a threat to alot of teams.

Heracross @Choice Scarf
Ability: Guts
Nature: Adamant
4 HP 252 Atk 252 Spe
-Megahorn
-Close Combat
-Stone Edge
-Night Slash
I've always loved Heracross. 125 base power with two powerful STABs to work with makes him dangerous. With Close Combat, Megahorn and Stone Edge he can hit nearly all pokemon for at least neutral damage. Guts can make him dangerous espiecially with a Choice Scarf. He functions as a revenge killer and late game sweeper.

Help would be nice if this team needs any corrections. Thank you ahead of time.:toast:

You have a lot of choice users, but decent team over all. It seems like a defensive Zapdos variant would work better to balance your team a bit more, or at the very least use a life orb.

You have a lot of choice users, but decent team over all. It seems like a defensive Zapdos variant would work better to balance your team a bit more, or at the very least use a life orb.
Thanks, I never noticed that i definitely want to keep CB Escavalier so its between Zapdos or taking off Heracross...

id say replace heracross with cobalion and give max hp with lefts. 3 choice users is too much. other than that i like the team

i was thinking of replacing zapdos with crobat:

Crobat @leftovers
jolly nature
ability inner focus
232hp 56def 76spdef 146spe
taunt
roost
u turn
brave bird

moxie heracross is a better option. especially with the scarf. you can get attack boosts while being locked into one move with a good speed. you might want to give it a try

^MAYBE it's a better option if your opponent has 1 or 2 pokes left and you can use a move which won't render you useless. But let's go off of what you said:

You send out a scarfed Moxie Heracross against steelix (has already taken a tiny bit of damage from rocks or spikes).
You close combat, get the +1 attack boost. They send out dusclops.
Your +1 is gone, and if you stay in like an idiot predicting them to switch, they could will o wisp you. Hera is crippled.

If you use GUTS however, you can CC the Steelix, absorb a status and have a constant attack boost even if you switch then switch back in later to deal more damage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)