Opportunism (extremely offensive team,peaked about #20 in PO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry people so much feed back , and the night is too small i will answer tomorrow ]
its like 2 am right now, i will continiou t-morrow along with a prtsc of me in the ladder list.

I would like a screenshot of your ladder on PS , since its right now much more active than PO.( i dont even know how could you say PO its more competitive, 750 users vs 3700 just right now..)

In my opinion , this team can have a lot of trouble against some fast/scarfed/speedboosted/swiftswin sweepers. They can make almost your whole team with just some stealth rocks , not even some spikes.

Grey Night you've lost it dude. You haven't made even a single minor edit to your team after loads of perfectly good suggestions, have laughed at advice and continue to view your team as invincible despite the numerous flaws with it that have been pointed out several times. You also aren't even making an to improve your attitude and you're definitely trying to be a dick at this point. Don't give me you're bullshit about not knowing why everyone is getting angry at you or that people "obviously don't understand" your team. You posted this damn RMT in the first place so you need to start actually opening up to advice from people, post some damn proof of your ladder peak (which seems to be at 16 now), and write something that is at least somewhat readable. I tried to give you a second chance on this but you really let me down here.

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The point of covering threats is so that when you face them, you beat them. There's no point in creating a team that beats common threats but loses to Cobalion, Azelf, Raikou, Empoleon, etc.

I'd like to see you actually test out these suggestions before shooting them down. And do it on the PS ladder ffs, PO doesn't seem like as good a ladder from what you said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)