Resource ORAS Creative and Underrated Sets V2 (Replays required!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This is a Serperior that I see in a replay and is the Serperior of Serpents&Dragon team

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 56 HP / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Substitute
- Synthesis
This exact set has already been posted:

Law Of The Jungle (Serperior) @ Leftovers
EVs: 56 HP / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Ground] / Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute / Taunt
- Synthesis / Leech Seed

A lot of slashes on this one, but if you want to pick just one set, I would go with the original subsynth set from my RMT. The coverage option is team dependent, and sub is amazing vs offense, but taunt has somewhat similar functions and works better vs stall. Synthesis is critical on a semistall team to maintain longevity and to beat out stuff like chanseys in conjunction with taunt, but subseed is also incredibly annoying to deal with. 56 HP EVs give me a Leftovers number and add a little extra bulk to ease switching into Pokemon such as Clefable. A more detailed [and team specific] description can be found in my RMT.

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
First post on this thread, please be gentle.

Hoopa-Unbound @ Assault Vest
Ability: Magician
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpA
Mild Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Gunk Shot

This might be more widely used than I think, but I've never seen it on the ladder, or seen it mentioned. Hoopa-U's Sp.Def is really good and combined with his HP he can check a wide variety of threats that offensive teams have trouble with. He checks Latios (Draco Meteor does 40-48% with first hit) albeit not consistently, but almost always hits something for massive damage when it switches. Starmie and Raikou are important ones - Starmie's Hydro Pump is a 3HKO after SR but Raikou struggles to, and Hoopa often leaves them in KO range for any priority moves that another pokemon would carry. Mega Alakazam is a 4HKO if Focus Blast hits all four times.

Hoopa's attacking stats are incredible as ever - if you think they're good enough uninvested you can roll with 252 Sp.Def and 248 HP which gives you a 95% chance of surviving 2 Fire Blasts from Charizard-Y in the sun, and two Surf's from +3 Manaphy if SR is off the field.

Not a perfect set, but it's a handy 'mon for offense teams and can deal with a lot of pokemon that those teams sometimes struggle with. Give it a try - hasn't disappointed me yet.
This is usually my preferred set to use (if not scarf). It's surprising bulk is a huge boon against offensive teams and balance teams alike. It still has quite a bit of breaking power, obviously. Depends on what you are trying to do with hoopa

thesecondbest

Just Kidding I'm First
Sets can either be creative or underrated, they don't necessarily have to be both. In this case it's as you say, underrated but not exactly creative.
Then the thread should be creative OR underrated sets, no? Anyways it doesn't really matter. Here's my own creation:
Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Subsitute
- Focus Punch
- Knock Off
- Play Rough
This coverage is superb, guaranteeing a neutral hit on I think everything. Focus Punch roasts Ferro and a Roosting Skarm. A great breaker that has lost its popularity.

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Grammatically speaking, no. If you have a bag filled with green marbles and blue marbles, you would not say that it is a bag of green or blue marbles, but that it is a bag of green and blue marbles.

In this case the thread title means creative sets and underrated sets. I do see where a misunderstanding could arise, though.

Anyway to avoid being a totally worthless post, I would like to remind people that replays are supposed to be required. Certain sets like Heal Block Latios are pretty obvious, but replays can still be provided to showcase the set in action. For some of the more obscure sets this is a lot more helpful to people who want to use them; it allows them to see what situations this set is advantageous over a more common set. Not trying to be a nazi lol and I won't delete posts unless vertex asks but just know that replays really help people understand what situations the set thrives in, more so than an explanation and calcs most of the time

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 152 HP / 192 Atk / 4 SpD / 160 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost
- Dragon Dance

Hi guys first time posting in this thread :3. As an avid user of mega Charizard-x I wanted to take the most out of its bulk, power and typing but I wasn't really sold on the bulky spread suggested in the smogondex, so I came up with this. The speed EVs outspeed adamant excadrill, so most of the sand rush variants. Then I decided to pin down the Atk EVs and I found out that 192 EVs are enough to 3HKO quagsire. The leftover 152 EVs gives an odd hp number and follows the formula 16n-1, useful for reducing indirect damage from sand, iron barbs/rough skin and rocky helmet. 4 extra EVs in SpD avoid the 2HKO from Rotom-W Hydro Pump.

192+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Dragon Claw vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Quagsire: 147-174 (37.3 - 44.1%) -- 100% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Rotom-W Hydro Pump vs. 152 HP / 4 SpD Mega Charizard X: 141-166 (42 - 49.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Fuck you cancer (Gastrodon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sticky Hold
EVs: 188 HP / 64 Atk / 168 Def / 88 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Earthquake
- Infestation
- Toxic
- Recover

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/customgame-290698225
(tested with gamer boy and got some pretty funny results using non-serious teams. Spread was different though: 4 HP / 252 Spatk / Spdef)

Despite losing Storm Drain, Sticky Hold Gastrodon provides a great way of luring in and taking out Gothitelle on stall teams, by trapping it with Infestation and then wearing it down with Toxic. Since Sticky Hold negates Trick, the only Gothitelle set this loses to is Specs (not to problematic though really lol).

Earthquake + 64 investment guarantees the 3HKO on 128 HP Gothitelle if they attempt to spam Rest to PP stall you (I also recommend using Infestation before this to guarantee the KO). In most situations, however, this is unlikely to happen as it's rather difficult to predict, and only happened in the replay because my opponent had 6 chances to adjust to the set. Recover, rather obviously, gives you recovery if you get low, but Psychic isn't even going to score a 4HKO with the given investment, so if you do get a SDef drop from Psychic or a crit, it shouldn't matter too much.

Scald or Toxic can be used depending on what else you want to do with Gastrodon - either score burns on physical attackers or try and wear down stall teams with Toxic.

128 SpA Gothitelle Psychic vs. 188 HP / 88+ SpD Gastrodon: 102-121 (24.8 - 29.5%) -- guaranteed 5HKO after Leftovers recovery
64 Atk Gastrodon Earthquake vs. 128 HP / 0 Def Gothitelle: 105-124 (33.5 - 39.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

:]

Martin

is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Choice Scarf Dugtrio

Dugtrio @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Memento
- Stone Edge
- Final Gambit

This set allows Dugtrio to trap and eliminate Mega Manectric without needing to be at full health, which is one of the primary downfalls of the standard sash set. Its ability to both outpace and KO it is the key selling point of the set. In addition to this, Dugtrio is able to net a Sucker Punch before Talonflame uses Brave Bird (which it can't do normally) and it is capable of consistently trapping more than once in the match (which the sash set struggles with) actually scratch that EdgeQuake is better. It also deals with the problem standard faces with Stealth Rock. Finally, fast Memento and Final Gambit allow it to support its team by netting a fast guaranteed 212 damage onto the opponent (not to shabby an option v.s. stuff like Skarmory) or provide "free" setup for a teammate. His choice of nature comes down to whether you want more power behind your attacks or the ability to outpace jolly +1 M-Sharpedo as opposed to a tie.

Last edited:

bludz

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
That set seems like such a gimmick. Sucker Punch does like 33% to Talon on a high roll, and if you've been revealed as Scarf it can SD in your face.

It's literally for Manectric and I guess Zam to a degree. Dugtrio is fucking weak dude this is like Scarf Raikou to beat Torn and Talon ._.

Martin

That set seems like such a gimmick. Sucker Punch does like 33% to Talon on a high roll, and if you've been revealed as Scarf it can SD in your face.

It's literally for Manectric and I guess Zam to a degree. Dugtrio is fucking weak dude this is like Scarf Raikou to beat Torn and Talon ._.
Its a team specific thing I have on one of my teams, and I thought I might as well post it cause it was doing what I wanted it to. If its too gimmicky feel free to delete it. Sucker is mainly for the chip damage on talon than to provide a way of dealing heavy damage, although in hindsight Stone Edge is prolly better for EdgeQuake (will prolly edit that).

lol you don't even need scarf if your sash is intact for manectric

gonna update the archive tomorrow night or day after that afternoon stayed tuned

also got sick artwork from user Klink ty that'll be in when i update the archive as well

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.

Fuck you cancer (Gastrodon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sticky Hold
EVs: 188 HP / 64 Atk / 168 Def / 88 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Earthquake
- Infestation
- Toxic
- Recover

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/customgame-290698225
(tested with gamer boy and got some pretty funny results using non-serious teams. Spread was different though: 4 HP / 252 Spatk / Spdef)

Despite losing Storm Drain, Sticky Hold Gastrodon provides a great way of luring in and taking out Gothitelle on stall teams, by trapping it with Infestation and then wearing it down with Toxic. Since Sticky Hold negates Trick, the only Gothitelle set this loses to is Specs (not to problematic though really lol).

Earthquake + 64 investment guarantees the 3HKO on 128 HP Gothitelle if they attempt to spam Rest to PP stall you (I also recommend using Infestation before this to guarantee the KO). In most situations, however, this is unlikely to happen as it's rather difficult to predict, and only happened in the replay because my opponent had 6 chances to adjust to the set. Recover, rather obviously, gives you recovery if you get low, but Psychic isn't even going to score a 4HKO with the given investment, so if you do get a SDef drop from Psychic or a crit, it shouldn't matter too much.

Scald or Toxic can be used depending on what else you want to do with Gastrodon - either score burns on physical attackers or try and wear down stall teams with Toxic.

128 SpA Gothitelle Psychic vs. 188 HP / 88+ SpD Gastrodon: 102-121 (24.8 - 29.5%) -- guaranteed 5HKO after Leftovers recovery
64 Atk Gastrodon Earthquake vs. 128 HP / 0 Def Gothitelle: 105-124 (33.5 - 39.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

:]
Why would gothitelle try to trap gastrodon when chansey/skarm/amoongus exist?

Martin

Type resist berries are great :D

Shuca Bisharp

Bisharp @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head

Shuca Bisharp is sweet for two 'mons: Landorus-T and Hippo. Specifically, it allows it to set up as the latter switches in and 2HKO after taking its quake. It also allows it to take advantage of Landorus-T, making it safe to net a 2HKO with unboosted Knock Off+Sucker Punch after rocks.

Colbur Berry Wobbuffet (2 sets)

Wobbuffet @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 12 HP / 248 Def / 228 SpD / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Counter
- Mirror Coat
- Encore
- Safeguard

EVs guarantee you take less than 50% from adamant orb Bisharp's Knock Off, allowing you to more consistently take it out. Destiny Bond is a valid option too because it allows Wobb to alleviate the mindgames v.s. with mixed attackers at the mid HP range.

Wobbuffet @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 12 HP / 128 Def / 132 SpD / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Encore
- Tickle
- Counter
- Mirror Coat

EVs outpace neutral uninvested Skarmory, allowing you to pick and choose when to Encore it.

One of the banes of Wobb's existence is Dark-types. Colbur Berry allows it to take on physical ones somewhat consistently. They are both able to take hits from Bisharp when Wobbuffet is reasonably healthy, and it also allows Wobbuffet to retain its great matchup v.s. offense due to allowing it to take a hit from Weavile easily and OHKO it back with Counter.

Coba Berry+HP Rock Serperior

Serperior @ Coba Berry
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Dragon Pulse
- Taunt / Glare / Synthesis

This allows Serperior to beat SpD Talonflame 1v1 while also beating unboosted offensive variants if they use Brave Bird instead of Flare Blitz (because normally its six and two threes). It also means that it can also get emergency damage off on Tornadus-T and allows it to make Mega Pinsir catch a HP Rock when it tries to KO you with Quick Attack.

Last edited:
Wobbuffet @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 12 HP / 124 Def / 128 SpD / 228 Spe
Timid Nature
- Encore
- Tickle
- Counter
- Mirror Coat

EVs outpace neutral uninvested Skarmory, allowing you to pick and choose when to Encore it.
Quick edit, you need 236+ to outspeed neutral uninvested Skarm.

bludz

Dude

252 SpA Mega Diancie Moonblast vs. 0 HP / 52 SpD Bisharp: 226-267 (83.3 - 98.5%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

+1 252+ Atk Pixilate Mega Altaria Return vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Bisharp: 318-375 (117.3 - 138.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Neither of those mons have a real reason to go for ground attacks against Bisharp :/. I guess Diancie doesn't straight up OHKO lol but any prior damage and theres actually 0 reason to go for Earth Power

For the record I think the set is nice for beating hippo

Last edited:
i come on the next day to see the wm truck refusing to pick up the garbage as i update the archive

giga drain kabutops?
infestation gastrodon?
choice scarf dugtrio?
wow

REALLY?

I won't delete posts unless vertex asks but just know that replays really help people understand what situations the set thrives in, more so than an explanation and calcs most of the time
this isn't the heatah fajita thread guys. go make your own youtube channel if your interested in that. if you don't have replays then LOL BLUDZ WILL DELETE YOUR POST

out of all seriousness, read the op. replays now required g_g

Last edited by a moderator:

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 16 HP / 252 SpA / 240 Spe
Modest Nature
- Magma Storm
- Taunt
- Earth Power
- Sunny Day

Max SpA, outspeed Adamant Mega Scizor, rest in hp.

Bulky Waters are common switch ins to Heatran. However with Taunt AND Sunny day you're able to beat them 1v1 without relying on Solarbeam/Power Herb. Bulky Chomp is not going to switch in for fear of getting burned. Heatran is no longer a liability against rain teams as it forces to Politoed to come in repeatedly without getting maximum value out of rain. It also beats Chansey, while Gothitelle struggles to PP stall.

252 SpA Heatran Magma Storm vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mega Sableye in Sun: 160-190 (52.6 - 62.5%)
252+ SpA Heatran Magma Storm vs. 248 HP / 16 SpD Starmie in Sun: 151-178 (46.7 - 55.1%) You 2hko Starm and it retaliates with Scald that deals barely 25% to Heatran.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-291897542
only have 1 replay of it 1v1'g a starmie

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Def / 156 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Stone Edge

I was building this team with a Gliscor on it a while ago, but since i already had Knock Off on the team i was looking for another coverage move. So i eventually decided on running Stone Edge on it. Running Stone Edge on Gliscor allows it to beat most Flying types 1v1. The EV spread is to live Timid Zard Y's Fire Blast, outspeed neutral natured pokemon with base 70 speed, and the leftover EVs are placed into defense.

+2 0 Atk Gliscor Stone Edge vs. 96 HP / 0 Def Tornadus-T: 330-390 (102.1 - 120.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
0 Atk Gliscor Stone Edge vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Talonflame: 364-432 (101.3 - 120.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
0 Atk Gliscor Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Charizard Y: 340-400 (114.4 - 134.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 0 Atk Gliscor Stone Edge vs. 248 HP / 136+ Def Mandibuzz: 212-250 (50.1 - 59.1%) -- 75% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 Atk Gliscor Stone Edge vs. 72 HP / 0 Def Volcarona: 392-464 (119.1 - 141%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 0 Atk Gliscor Stone Edge vs. 248 HP / 76 Def Togekiss: 264-312 (70.7 - 83.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 Atk Gliscor Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Pinsir: 236-280 (87 - 103.3%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Charizard Y Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 156+ SpD Gliscor in Sun: 298-352 (84.1 - 99.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Poison Heal
+2 252 Atk Sharp Beak Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 44 Def Gliscor: 271-321 (76.5 - 90.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Poison Heal
252 Atk Aerilate Mega Pinsir Return vs. 252 HP / 44 Def Gliscor: 196-232 (55.3 - 65.5%) -- 98% chance to 2HKO after Poison Heal

Fun thing of this set as well, Stone Edge pressures opposing Gliscor, because opposing Gliscors with knock off can't 2HKO at +6 once you've been Knock'd Off, while Stone Edge allows you to beat slower Gliscor with it, and if you predict correctly against faster Gliscor, you can hit them on the roost with EQ.
+6 0 Atk Gliscor Stone Edge vs. 244 HP / 8 Def Gliscor: 225-265 (63.9 - 75.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Poison Heal
+6 0 Atk Gliscor Earthquake vs. 244 HP / 8 Def Gliscor: 337-397 (95.7 - 112.7%) -- 75% chance to OHKO (on the Roost)

+6 0 Atk Gliscor Knock Off vs. 252 HP / 44 Def Gliscor: 142-168 (40.1 - 47.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO (what Knock Off Gliscor does vs this set)

Replay of Stone Edge beating a Talonflame:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-268671989 (Turn 28)

Martin

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 16 HP / 252 SpA / 240 Spe
Modest Nature
- Magma Storm
- Taunt
- Earth Power
- Sunny Day

Max SpA, outspeed Adamant Mega Scizor, rest in hp.

Bulky Waters are common switch ins to Heatran. However with Taunt AND Sunny day you're able to beat them 1v1 without relying on Solarbeam/Power Herb. Bulky Chomp is not going to switch in for fear of getting burned. Heatran is no longer a liability against rain teams as it forces to Politoed to come in repeatedly without getting maximum value out of rain. It also beats Chansey, while Gothitelle struggles to PP stall.

252 SpA Heatran Magma Storm vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mega Sableye in Sun: 160-190 (52.6 - 62.5%)
252+ SpA Heatran Magma Storm vs. 248 HP / 16 SpD Starmie in Sun: 151-178 (46.7 - 55.1%) You 2hko Starm and it retaliates with Scald that deals barely 25% to Heatran.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-291897542
only have 1 replay of it 1v1'g a starmie
Solar Beam is also an option over Taunt on that set, which also helps it in its goal of beating rain and non-CM waters by allowing it to hit the trapped 'mon with a super effective hit. SunnyBeam is dope on tran :D

AD impish john

Consumed by Darkness...
Substitute Mega Sharpedo

Prediction (Sharpedo-Mega) @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Fang

I've wanted to post this idea for awhile but I never really got the chance to do it, so here it is! The purpose of Substitute is to have Mega Sharpedo have an easier time to beat Stall as well as Balance sometimes performing a sweep; however it's harder to grab Speed Boost against Offense as a downside over protect. Substitute works very well against Mega Sableye as it can't get burned and Foul Play can't break the sub in one hit, making it useful against Stall. I'll admit that it's pretty gimmicky, but works quite well at certain times.

I'll leave the set I'm running but you can change the attacks in whatever way you want.

Replay(s)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-267021875 VS Shedinja Stall (Turn 21)

Here's a set I've been running, the replay is pretty low ladder but as I climb I'll post up more:

Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 236 SpD / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Power-Up Punch

The Conkeldurr set is standard, apart from the addition of Power-Up Punch over coverage. I don't really think Conkeldurr needs Poison Jab/Knock Off coverage for the most part - most checks are faster than Conk and most players are stupid enough to swap a check straight in, so most of the time Conk isn't getting a great deal out of running that coverage. With the addition of Power-Up Punch, Conk has a much easier time getting through Lando and it can transform Conk into a win-con under the right circumstances, something which it rarely is under ordinarily outside of the rare late game clean with Mach Punch. It goes without saying that Conk can already be a pain for teams to deal with due to Guts, this set makes Intimidate a lot less of a viable way to handle Conk.

Replay(s)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-293845107

Martin

IDK I've benefitted a lot from his coverage options luring common switch-ins in the past. P-Jabbing an unsuspecting Clefable or T-punching a Gyarados/Talonburd is just so rewarding and often beneficial to your team, whereas hitting a switch-in with a 40 BP STAB move and being forced out again doesn't seem very rewarding tbh.

I see your point, but until Conkeldurr's been scouted they aren't going to know you're not running one of those moves and so you can use that to your advantage. Plus the coverage still isn't able to take out some of the important fairies, like Unaware Clef, who will win out 100% without rocks using Protect:

252+ Atk Conkeldurr Poison Jab vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 178-210 (45.2 - 53.4%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery.

With rocks in play, the KO I'm sure is more likely, but it's still far from a guarantee.

And the Lati twins, two of the most common psychic types on the tier, still have to face Ice Punch on a predicted switch anyway. As a creative set, I still think it's workable, particularly if you have decent checks to the previously mentioned threats that you can also bring in at the same time they switch.

Thats also if they dont roll for any crits or poison on either hit (its basically 50/50 if accounting for clefables crits as well). Not to mention they can just switch on the protect. Really though its not saying much for a wall to need a free switch without hazards to beat the thing.

Even then he doesnt need to straight up KO the thing. Taking out half its health is still great in itself. Unaware clef typically needs to keep its health high so it can actually fight things that expect to sweep entire teams.

Pup is still usable i guess but it only really helps with bulkier sweepers like megascizor. Its probably better to just drop the avest and go all out with bulk up or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)