ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this? When you bring Diancie into X&Y theres like an in-game event?
Yeah. In X&Y when you get Diancie a maid and butler come to take it from you. But then an older guy says stuff about the magic of friendship and you keep it.

This repeats a little differently in ORAS where they try to take it again, but this time a karate guy comes and gives you a mega-stone instead (and you keep the Diancie too of course).

Meows tic M got gravity... Mother of God prankster gravity and dark void darker on doubles are confirmed...

Welp I gave up on battle spot.

Wow, so much stuff is leaked already. Maybe somebody has an answer for this by now, after all:

Has it been confirmed whether or not there are any starter-exclusive Legendaries in ORAS, like the birds were in X/Y?

...And while I'm at it, when's the earliest that ORAS can access Bank?

Wow, so much stuff is leaked already. Maybe somebody has an answer for this by now, after all:

Has it been confirmed whether or not there are any starter-exclusive Legendaries in ORAS, like the birds were in X/Y?

...And while I'm at it, when's the earliest that ORAS can access Bank?
They are still searching, but I can say with almost confidence that there aren't any starter-exclusive legends like the birds in X&Y. Seems the legendary trios of past and future generations are all present together (the dogs, genies, muskadeers, pixies, golems).

However, based on how Serebii found Ho-oh, Lugia and Ho-oh might be version exclusives. But don't quote me on that.

IIRC, Lugia/Ho-Oh, Dialga/Palkia and Reshiram/Zekrom were expected to be exclusives. No idea on Giratina and Kyurem, but I can see them getting the HGSS Rayquaza treatment.

They are still searching, but I can say with almost confidence that there aren't any starter-exclusive legends like the birds in X&Y. Seems the legendary trios of past and future generations are all present together (the dogs, genies, muskadeers, pixies, golems).

However, based on how Serebii found Ho-oh, Lugia and Ho-oh might be version exclusives. But don't quote me on that.
I do not care in the least about version exclusives since those are an expected series staple and I'm getting both games anyway. I just don't want to start up my games to find out halfway through that "Oh, sorry, but since you picked this starter you are now locked out of catching these Legendaries! Better luck next time!". Especially if those Legendaries are the most competitively viable ones. >.>;

What about Bank access? I'm assuming it's as soon as you get the PlayNav, but I'm worried that it turns out to be post-E4 like Pokemon Box was for the originals.

I do not care in the least about version exclusives since those are an expected series staple and I'm getting both games anyway. I just don't want to start up my games to find out halfway through that "Oh, sorry, but since you picked this starter you are now locked out of catching these Legendaries! Better luck next time!". Especially if those Legendaries are the most competitively viable ones. >.>;

What about Bank access? I'm assuming it's as soon as you get the PlayNav, but I'm worried that it turns out to be post-E4 like Pokemon Box was for the originals.
We are probably getting Bank Access as soon as we get the Pokedex I would suppose. Exactly like in XY.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I believe it only applies to the mascot legends like Ho-Oh; the others like Regice look like fair game.

Also Norne, lol at "shinny".

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Do we know if the legendaries in the mirage spots are shiny locked?
Shiny Zekrom and Reshiram recently became tradeable. I think this points to the shiny lock being removed, but who knows?

That's leftover from XY. It was the fake Mega Stone that Tierno gave you before entering the Tower of Mastery.
Serebii got one in ORAS, I don't think it is a key item.

Serebii said:
Wanda in Verdanturf Town gives you Gardevoirite.

There's also a girl looking for her Pokémon, I accidentally found it (behind a sign) and got an Intriguing Stone. I still reckon that's a Mega Stone. Will try to think of where to take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)