ORAS NU C&C Index 2.0

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
With Pelipper done, I'm going to take on the mythical cloud itself, Altaria.
I feel so bad saying this, but after realizing just how much I have on my plate and the sht I have to get ready before I go on my hiatus (I have to move cross country and will have little access to internet) I'm going to have to drop this beautiful cloud. Tagging leader boltsandbombers and mods Raseri Hootie and Blast to lock the thread and put Altaria back up for reservation.

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
i can do Altaria, although it'll be my first analysis ever. Not sure if you guys are ok with that, but you have to start somewhere right?

Reactions: nv

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
i can do Altaria, although it'll be my first analysis ever. Not sure if you guys are ok with that, but you have to start somewhere right?
Sure, go ahead. Remember, if something is not in high priority you don't need to ask to reserve it. I'll lock and move NVs thread later and afterwards you can post the thread. If you have any questions about how to write the analysis or general C&C stuff feel free to pm me on PS.

I'm sorry to call NV out, but for everyone else, please do not do what he did in that post above. For one, there is absolutely no need to tag all four of us in a post because we have the thread on watch in the first place. Next, I should not have to read a small paragraph in your post just to see that you're dropping an analysis. To be frank, it really doesn't matter why you're dropping it (the reason is almost always either that you're too busy or lost interest), please simply just post "dropping (Pokemon name)" if you're dropping an analysis. Just be straight and to the point, it just makes everything so much easier for myself and the other mods.

Thanks.

Blast

Member of the Alien Nation
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Scyther is up for reservation and is high priority, so you must get permission from either bolts, Hootie, Raseri, or myself to reserve it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)