ORAS OU ORAS OU: Advices needed

Hi, so this is the first team i post in RMT, and I know it isn't perfect at all, so i'd like to have your help to make it better!

M-Sableye@Sableite
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpA
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Shadow Ball
- Will-o-wisp

Sableye is the pokemon I chose to base my team on, because I love him and because he has few weaknesses. He'll be my physical wall. Sableye will have the Prankster ability before mega evolving so he can setup will-o-wisp with higher priority. Calm mind gives him a boost on his STAB Shadow Ball, and recover increases his stall potential.

Tentacruel@Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Nature: Calm
EVs: 224 HP, 252 SpD, 32 Spe
- Scald
- Knock Off
- Sludge Bomb
- Toxic Spikes/Rapid Spin

I chose Tentacruel because he fits really well with Sableye, both countering the other's weaknesses at some point. I don't know if the moveset is correct for this, but i'd like him to bea special wall. I hesitate between putting on hazard with TS or putting off theirs with RS. Scald is the main STAB that can be increased by first using Acid Spray. Knock off isn't really useful in this set, and I think changing it with Protect

Mamoswine@Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 196 HP, 252 Atk, 60 Spe
-Ice Shard
-Protect
-Earthquake
-Icicle Crash

Mamoswine is a good revenge killer over dragon or grass with his Ice Shard. He is mainly a physical attacker. Earthquake and Icicle Crash are two great STAB moves to counter somme annoying typings. Ice shard is like I said for the revenge kill and protect is... to protect!

Jirachi@Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk, 4 SpD, 252 Spe
- Iron Head
- Thunder Wave
- Wish
- U-turn

I added Jirachi to the team because my maine core, Tentacruel and M-Sableye, was really weak to M-Gardevoir. I don't know what role I want him to play in the team, but he is kind of an overall. Iron Head is the main STAB of the set with a double chance to flinch. U-turn is really useful to swtich out whiles till dealing some damage. Wish is simply for the utility and so is thunder wave.

Roserade@Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252 SpA, 4 SpD, 252 Spe
-HP Fire
-Sleep Powder
-Magical Leaf
-Sludge Bomb

Roserade is my special Attacker. It checks water pokemons. He has good offensive typing with two nice STAB moves, HP to counter steel types and Sleep Powder to put some status on their team.

Cradily@Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
Nature: Sassy
-Stealth Rock
-Recover
-Protect
-Rock Slide

This is my hazard setter, so the one I start with most of the time. He is in my opinion good at stallin early game. I stil think he is not the best to fit this role though. Recover and Protect are more for the defense and Rock Side is simply to give him an attacking move

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)