ORAS OU Suspect Process, Round 6 - Voter Identification Thread (Read OP and Post #216)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
I'm locking this thread Monday April 11 at 8 pm est (around 1 hour and 20 minutes from this post on Monday) and the Suspect Discussion thread as well at the same time. That is the heads up for everyone who plans on getting reqs. There won't be an any sort of extension you need to get your reqs and post the voter identification here before 8 PM est April 11.

praj.pran Skarmx2 GonxKillua Hector Hard Mode Team Pokepals Googly NotFalse Analytic Omegasization

I would like to thank all those who have supported me along this long journey. We have fought long and hard for this honor and I don't take this decision lightly. LOL only I can be 10 points from reqs, tilt a bunch of games and then take exactly 70 games. Shout-out to the specs chandelure dude who almost cost me reqs.
Confirming as fine i'll get reqs.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)