Project ORAS Rarely Used Teambuilding Competition V4 [Week 26 - Manetric - Nomination]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
Double Dragon!!!!!!!! (Irt's time to win)
This is my Double Dragon Team. I chose Flygon and Tyrantrum as the Dragons, because the can take down most of their counters and checks nicely with each other. I used Mega Steelix to set up rocks and check Sneasel and Flying types and Fairies.. Aromatisse is another check for Sneasel and counters Fighting types and gives this team useful Wish support. Virizion is used to check bulky waters that give this team a problem, like Alomommola, and can serve as a win condition with Calm Mind. Drapion is used in the last slot to check Psychic types and serves as another sweeper with Swords Dance. It also beats Fairies. This team has a bit of toruble with Fire types like Delphox and Houndoom, and Psychic types can be a problem as well. Hope you enjoy it!
/Hide

Flygon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVS: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Earth Power
- Defog
- Fire Blast / Roost

Tyrantrum @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
EVS: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Crunch

Steelix-Mega @ Steelixite
Ability: Sand Force
EVS: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Atk
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Roar

Aromatisse @ Leftovers
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVS: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy

Virizion @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Giga Drain
- Focus Blast

Drapion Lum Berry
Ability: Sniper
EVS: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
-Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Aqua Tail

/Hide

Last edited:

DKFirelord

Back this time I swear!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Double Dragon!!!!!!!!
This is my Double Dragon Team. I chose Flygon and Tyrantrum as the Dragons, because the can take down most of their counters and checks nicely with each other. I used Mega Steelix to set up rocks and check Sneasel and Flying types and Fairies.. Aromatisse is another check for Sneasel and counters Fighting types and gives this team useful Wish support. Virizion is used to check bulky waters that give this team a problem, like Alomommola, and can serve as a win condition with Calm Mind. Drapion is used in the last slot to check Psychic types and serves as another sweeper with Swords Dance. It also beats Fairies. This team has a bit of toruble with Fire types like Delphox and Houndoom, and Psychic types can be a problem as well. Hope you enjoy it!
/Hide

Flygon @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Earth Power
- Defog
- Fire Blast / Roost
Tyrantrum @ Choice Band
EVS: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Crunch
Steelix-Mega @ Steelixite
Ability: Sand Force
EVS: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Atk
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Dragon Tail
Aromatisse @ Leftovers
EVS: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
Virizion @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Giga Drain
- Focus Blast
Drapion Lum Berry
Ability: Sniper
EVS: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
-Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Aqua Tail
/Hide
Replace Dragon Tail with roar because can get rid of sub set up sweeper ( Meloetta) and space out your mons Whe you put it in builder only Flygon shows up

lmao lemme show y'all how to do a nice 'core', per se.

''Double Choice'' bc wynaut

This team mostly centers around Banded Tyrantrum's raw power and Scarfed Flygon's ability to deal with weakened faster mons. Mega Steelix helps deal with fairy types and Mega Glalie: two of the most annoying pokemon to Dragon Types in the tier. Togetic is used as a defogger/cleric so hazards don't become an issue, while Alomomola is my go to wishpasser, being capable of healing the other Pokemon on my team for high amounts of health. Durant is there as an answer to Bulky Water-types (hence why thunder fang is chosen) and another Pokemon to take care of Mega Glalie.

Tyrantrum @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Superpower

Steelix @ Steelixite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Roar
- Stealth Rock

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Tailwind

Togetic @ Eviolite
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpA / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Heal Bell
- Dazzling Gleam
- Roost

Alomomola @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 120 HP / 136 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Scald
- Toxic

Durant @ Lum Berry
Ability: Hustle
Jolly Nature
- Hone Claws
- Iron Head
- Superpower
- Thunder Fang

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
Will post some feedback and a team of my own :)
BrandonBeast I think this is a really good team, however you say it struggles with psychic and fire types, especially delphox, who literally 6-0es you. Have you tried NP Doom > Drapion and then changing Virizion to SD? I think this will still be able to break bulibulkier teams, but it will also help vs Delphox and other fire and psychic types which your team struggles with.

Team Fuck MainEvent :)

This is a Hyper Offense team I built that combines a lot of the elements I love on HO Teams, including U-turning into strong threats, SpikeStacking, and Tailwind.

I began with the selected core, and I selected Banded Tyrantrum and LO Flygon due to their excellent offensive synergy and flygon being able to U-turn for free switches into banded Tyrant.

I then then realized I wanted something able to lure in M-Lix, handle fairy types, check M-Glalie and Sneasel, and was overall a good fit. I selected Durant.

I now needed hazards, I also seeked another check to M-Glalie, Sneasel, and Fairy Types. I chose M-Glalie to pressure these mons and set up Spikes.

I now needed a mon to set up Stealth Rock, I also needed a fighting resist. I chose mesprit to gain this and also have access to Healing Wish to heal up weakened mons!

At this point, the overall team structure is complete, however, I would like hazard removal, futhermore, I would like checks to Jellicent, Meloetta, Emboar is hard to switch into, and Sigilyph is a nuisance as well. While this choice may seem odd, I chose Hitmonlee to sorta lure in these things and hit them very hard with either HJK or Knock Off. It also is able to Spin away hazards set on my side.

tYrAnNy (Tyrantrum) @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Superpower
- Earthquake

fReEdOm (Flygon) @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Tailwind

dArk AgEs (Durant) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Iron Head
- Superpower
- X-Scissor

gLaDiAtOr (Glalie) @ Glalitite
Ability: Refrigerate
Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Double-Edge
- Super Fang
- Earthquake

dEmOcRaCy (Mesprit) @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- U-turn
- Steath Rock
- Healing Wish

cOlD wAr (Hitmonlee) @ Life Orb
Ability: Reckless
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch
- Rapid Spin

I began with Band Tyrantrum which is self explanatory.

I chose LO Flygon > Scarf due to its nuch better raw power and its ability to set Tailwind easier.

Scarf Durant to revenge Sneasel

This Glalie set may seem a bit odd, not having priority. However, in theory, it can alleviate some things. It lures in M-Lix as well and can knock off half its health on switch in, spikes allows to wear down bulky teams, EQ to nail fire types which annoy my team, and Double-Edge for a strong STAB.

Standard Mesprit and Hitmonlee sets round off the group.

Dont hate me, I havent tested this team

Changed LO -> Scarf on Flygon in to alleviate Sub Delphox weakness

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ru-255791616 - defeated kableye on ladder :)

Last edited:

P is For Penguin

formerly MainEvent
BrandonBeast I think this is a really good team, however you say it struggles with psychic and fire types, especially delphox, who literally 6-0es you. Have you tried NP Doom > Drapion and then changing Virizion to SD? I think this will still be able to break bulibulkier teams, but it will also help vs Delphox and other fire and psychic types which your team struggles with.

This is a Hyper Offense team I built that combines a lot of the elements I love on HO Teams, including U-turning into strong threats, SpikeStacking, and Tailwind.

I began with the selected core, and I selected Banded Tyrantrum and LO Flygon due to their excellent offensive synergy and flygon being able to U-turn for free switches into banded Tyrant.

I then then realized I wanted something able to lure in M-Lix, handle fairy types, check M-Glalie and Sneasel, and was overall a good fit. I selected Durant.

I now needed hazards, I also seeked another check to M-Glalie, Sneasel, and Fairy Types. I chose M-Glalie to pressure these mons and set up Spikes.

I now needed a mon to set up Stealth Rock, I also needed a fighting resist. I chose mesprit to gain this and also have access to Healing Wish to heal up weakened mons!

At this point, the overall team structure is complete, however, I would like hazard removal, futhermore, I would like checks to Jellicent, Meloetta, Emboar is hard to switch into, and Sigilyph is a nuisance as well. While this choice may seem odd, I chose Hitmonlee to sorta lure in these things and hit them very hard with either HJK or Knock Off. It also is able to Spin away hazards set on my side.

Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Superpower
- Earthquake

fReEdOm (Flygon) @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Tailwind

Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Iron Head
- Superpower
- X-Scissor

Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Double-Edge
- Super Fang
- Earthquake

Timid Nature
- Psychic
- U-turn
- Steath Rock
- Healing Wish

Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch
- Rapid Spin

I chose LO Flygon > Scarf due to its nuch better raw power and its ability to set Tailwind easier.

This Glalie set may seem a bit odd, not having priority. However, in theory, it can alleviate some things. It lures in M-Lix as well and can knock off half its health on switch in, spikes allows to wear down bulky teams, EQ to nail fire types which annoy my team, and Double-Edge for a strong STAB.

literally entire team gets bopped by sub + 3 attacks fox

DKFirelord

Back this time I swear!
You sh

Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Superpower
- Earthquake

fReEdOm (Flygon) @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Tailwind

Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Iron Head
- Superpower
- X-Scissor

Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Double-Edge
- Super Fang
- Earthquake

Timid Nature
- Psychic
- U-turn
- Steath Rock
- Healing Wish

Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch
- Rapid Spin

you should replace Tyrantrum is Zwei to fix Delphoz weakness you get marked by sub fox like MainEvent said IMO and make Flygon jolly

P is For Penguin

formerly MainEvent
Team WTF is a Slurmz
Ok so dragon spam, Scarf tyrantrum + CB Flygon.(I really tried to make a druddigon team work) So here i have my 2 dragons, and im like ok i need good ice resists so mola was added. Then i was like i need fariy checks and decided to go with m-lix as it is also a decent answer to ice. Then i decided to add aromatisse because dragon weak to dragon + paired with mlix = good dragon answers. Lastly i felt my team was lacking a strong special attacker, so i added specs rotom-mow to give another ground switchin other than flygon + give grass and electric coverage which the team does not have. I tried a couple of different teams and options but this turned out to be the best one and literally i built it in 5mins.

Tyrantrum @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

Flygon @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Iron Tail
- U-turn

Alomomola @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 120 HP / 136 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Scald
- Toxic
- Protect

Steelix @ Steelixite
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Roar

Aromatisse @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Wish
- Moonblast
- Protect

Rotom-Mow @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Leaf Storm
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

Ping_Pong_Along

Bitches love underscores

DINASAWRS

The big difficulty with this challenge is that there aren't many dragons available and two of them are way better than the others (sorry Druddigon). While Flygon can be defensive, doubling up on common Fairy and Ice weaknesses means that the team almost has to go for either Balance or HO. Like quite a few others, I finally settled on Band Tyrantrum and Scarf Flygon. With this combo, there were quite a few weaknesses to check. Bronzong is a fantastic partner for the core, checking Mega Glalie and Fairies, while patching up its weakness to Fire. This left me needing some serious support, so I went with Aromatisse to help against opposing dragons, Sneasel, and cleric support. This left me without anything solid for Psychic types, so I went with Drapion. I went with Poison Jab for better coverage to help with grass types and a secondary way to deal with fairies. Toxic Spikes support is always nice too. For the last slot, I realized that I didn't have a great answer to Water types and not much of one for Grass types. I went with Scarf Rotom-F to help patch this up and form a nifty VoltTurn core.

I don't usually build balance, so this was tricky. The only big problem I've found is that Mega Steelix walls it pretty hard, so it takes some wearing down with EQ and Blizzard. The cool thing is that Bronzong is immune to EQ and takes next to nothing from Heavy Slam, so it's walled super hard. I might revamp this a bit after some feedback.

Tyrantrum @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Superpower
- Earthquake

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Defog

Bronzong @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake

Aromatisse @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy

Drapion @ Black Sludge
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 248 HP / 212 SpD / 48 Spe
Careful Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Knock Off
- Whirlwind
- Poison Jab

Rotom-Frost @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Blizzard
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

Double-Dragon-Destruction
This team is built around Flygon + Druddigon and Venomoth. The idea behind this is to use Druddigon as a wallbreaker/heavy-hitter, with a special-oriented Flygon to deal with Rhyperior and Steelix that may be troublesome dor Druddigon. In return, Druddigon has thunder-punch and a decent amount of investment in speed to deal with Jellicent, which walls every Flygon of this kind. Neither of these dragons can touch fairies, and that is where Venomoth is important. Due to this bug`s secondary poison-typing and Quiver Dance, fairies can be turned into this teams advantage, potentially opening for a sweep.

Aromatisse`s role is to heal and remove status, as usual, Magneton is there to check fairies, Dragon-moves, and potentially Ice moves. It also works as a wall and status absorber. Piloswine is there for rocks, as well as being one of the best counters to Mega-Glalie in the tier.

Venomoth @ Black Sludge
Ability: Tinted Lens
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Psychic
- Sleep Powder

Flygon @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Earth Power
- Flamethrower
- Defog

Druddigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 156 Hp / 252 Atk / 100 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Fire Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Sucker Punch

Aromatisse @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy

Magneton @ Eviolite
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Piloswine @ Eviolite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 248 Hp / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
[/quote]

Team Miyami/TGK!
330.gif
697.gif
208.gif
131.gif
683.gif
049.gif
Hi there! This is the team myself and a friend of mine, Miyami on Showdown, worked on together.
330.png
697.png

So these 2 are the core, obviously. Miya played these 2 and I played Flygon/Druddigon, but this core got better results by far. We're using Scarf Special Flygon and Band Tyrantrum, like quite a few others have. The best part about this is Flygon can wear down steel types and Grass types to minimize my opponent's switch-ins onto Head Smash from Tyrantrum.

330.png
697.png
208-mega.png

We discovered that Fairies and Mega Glalie are a hard stop to the Flygon/Tyrantrun core. We went with Mega Steelix to fill the mega slot as well as being almost a garunteed switch-in into an ice or fairy move, and carrying Fire fang to help power through Steel types, Rotom Lawn, and Amoonguss.

330.png
697.png
208-mega.png
131.png

From the start, the two of us knew we wanted to use something completely out there. Eventually, we saw a Lapras nomination on the viability ranking and took it for a spin. It works very well, most notably being able to hit Jellicent and --Amamalama-- Alomomola for super-effective Damage. The second one is really important, as --Amamalama-- Alomomola walls both Dragons and Mega Steelix Very well.

330.png
697.png
208-mega.png
131.png
683.png

From here we realized our biggest issue: Fighting weakness! Tyrantrum, Steelix, and Lapras all suffer vs. Fighting types and get worn down, and Flygon can't take on a whole team on its own. We decided on Aromatisse for a fighting resist, as well as being RU's best WishPasser, allowing us to keep our team healthy while also having a switch into fighting.

330.png
697.png
208-mega.png
131.png
683.png
049.png

To fill our last slot, we decided we still needed some fighting switch-ins. After a bit of testing, we decided Venomoth, who acted as another sweeper as well as almost never being OHKO'ed by a fighting move. And with that, our team came together.
/hide

This team is built around Flygon and Tyrantrum, using the other Pokémon to either heal or switch into specific types or take out certain Pokémon. Flygon is the Special Scarf variant that has been used by quite a few other teambuilders, same with Banded Tyrantrum. Aromatisse is also the same, being a WishPasser and Status remover, and Venomoth is a Quiver Dance Sweeper that is able to come in against walls like Amamalama/Alomomola and Jellicent. Lapras is here to deal with Alomomola even further, and we wanted to use something out of the ordinary, y'know?
/hide

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Shiny: Yes
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Defog

Tyrantrum @ Choice Band
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Iron Head
- Earthquake

Steelix @ Steelixite
EVs: 220 HP / 252 Atk / 36 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Fire Fang

Shigura (Lapras) @ Icicle Plate
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Psychic
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Shard

Slurpuff (Aromatisse) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 248 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy

Daithim (Venomoth) (F) @ Focus Sash
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Sleep Powder
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Psychic
/hide

Are you bad at Pokemon? Do you need some help to be a Pokemon try hard? Look no further than this god squad right here, the DDeez Nuts Squad!!

Now I know what you're thinking: Kableye this team looks pretty standard what is this? Well there's a difference between every team so far and this team. This team is bad. At the same time, this team has potential to do serious damage if given the right circumstances and it exploits weaknesses in teams that rely heavily on 1 Pokemon to check a bunch, for instance teams that rely on Steelix to beat Venomoth, Tyrantrum and Drapion. It's great for smashing the low ladder if you're into that kind of thing (I live there so I'm practically a god by now) so feel free to try it for yourself.
Uxie is a suicide lead although if facing an Accelgor or a Taunt user lead Flygon, 9/10 it pressures them out. Basically the goal of this team is to set up Stealth Rock and Screens and destroy the opponent with set up sweepers. Obviously there are flaws to this (Quagsire is annoying but it can be muscled though with Tyrantrum or Venomoth), but against unprepared teams without Roar or Badsire this team is great.
I've recently taken a liking to Drapion in RU as I find that it pairs well with two Pokemon, there's probably more but these are the two I've noticed, Fletchinder and Tyrantrum. It's great at beating down their checks, while in Fletchinder's case Fletchinder and burn Steelix for Drapion. Sadly there is not Fletchinder on this team I just thought I'd say that to seem smart. Scrafty+Venomoth was then added as they two have decent synergy and destroy most of the tier. They also help weaken Fairies so that Flygon or Tyrantrum can sweep. Flygon just serves as a solid revenge killer or a late game sweeper if needed. The immediate speed on Flygon is pretty helpful.

Uxie @ Light Clay
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Memento

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Superpower
- Fire Punch

Tyrantrum @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

Scrafty @ Lum Berry
Ability: Moxie
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Dragon Dance

Drapion @ Lum Berry
Ability: Battle Armor
Jolly Nature
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Venomoth @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Roost

Last edited:

Natural Talent

Don't die trying to live..
WTF, why so much bloo?

Venomoth @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Bug Buzz

Emboar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Superpower
- Wild Charge
- Toxic

Tyrantrum @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Head Smash
- Earthquake
- Outrage

Jellicent (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 204 SpD / 52 Spe
Calm Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Scald

Flygon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Defog

Bronzong @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Toxic
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake

Yes, this is the team from the Team style analysis. It was meant to go up here but i got lazy and never posted it here. Venomoth is a super good mon right now. I decided to throw it on a more bulky team this time. Jellicent can cripple things and widdle down venomoths checks. Bronzong is my Earthquake switch in that gets rocks up. I have Flygon for hazard removal while it can still get momentum with u-turn. Emboar is my durant and virizion check and my scarfer. Tyrantrum is my early or late game sweeper. The core of bronzong + jellicent + flygon is hard to break but i have emboar in case of wandering scrafties.

Lady Shelgon > All
flygon (1).gif
shelgon (1).gif
tyrantrum (1).gif
bronzong (1).gif
jellicent (1).gif
Venomoth (2).gif

RU Electivire?? (Flygon) (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Defog

Lady Felicia (Shelgon) (F) @ Eviolite
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Wish
- Dragon Claw
- Protect
- Toxic

Drake (Tyrantrum) (M) @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Head Smash
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

Ronald McDonald (Bronzong) @ Light Clay
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock

Pringles (Jellicent) (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 212 Def / 48 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Recover
- Hex

Venoqueen (Venomouth) (F) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 Spa / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Substitute
- Bug Buzz

(Flygon) For my team i wanted flygon to be a special attacker, i wanted this because my other 2 Dragons, Tyrantrum & Shelgon are both physical attackers so i wanted to put more diversity into the dragon spam mix. i chose choice specs for my item because flygon's special attack isn't really the __Best__ and i want to hit my opponents hard, so i chose specs to deal out the most damage possible. the ev's are to help me hit hard and outspeed other pokes, Timid over modest because i want to be a fast strong hitter and be able to take opposing pokes down first, i didn't want flygon to take more damage than it should with modest since flygon's defenses are underwhelming in the RU meta, and get fast U-turns off for some chip damage. Earth Power for STAB, Draco because i wanted a STAB and to __Drop A Draco__, Fire Blast ice coverage, and U-Turn Switch initiative.

(Shelgon) So at first, i had druddigon on this team instead of shelgon because i thought we had to use the 3 dragons that were shown to us for Dragon Spam, but after reading it again i learned i could use any dragon type i wanted so i switched in shelgon instead. i did this because i still wanted to be more original, i wanted another wall that could support the team more than just stealth rock that another poke on my team can also do. shelgon here can take hits, pass wishes, and toxic stall opponents to oblivion. Eviolite for the extra bulk, Rock head because u cant run wish with overcoat (its hidden ability), the ev's r for larger wishes and large bulk on its spd because shelgon's spd even with eviolite is mediocre unlike shelgons defense especially with eviolite. Careful nature because i wanted more spd and i didnt need any spa whatsoever. wish is for recovery and passing, protect is for toxic stall and wish, toxic for stall, dragon claw for STAB.

(Tyrantrum) Tyrantrum here is the sheer power of my team, it can set up and smash through teams with relative ease because of its massive attack, average speed, and Dragon Dance. Sash so i can live any 1 hit and or to get a DD up. Rock head so i dont take recoil damage from Head Smash, the ev's r so it can hit hard and fast with a jolly nature since tyrantrum already has a massive attack stat and it wont go to good use if im just out sped before i can set up. DD is for Set-Up, Head Smash and Dragon Claw are for STAB, and EQ is for Bulky Steel types and to hit what head smash hits but with 100% accuracy if can be revenge killed with EQ to avoid a possible fatal miss that dragon claw can't knock out.

(bronzong) Bronzong is out spd wall. i chose bronzong because since im using dragon spam, im going to be majorly weak to fairy and ice and bronzgon can wall both types handily by itself. Light Clay so the extension of dual screens last longer for the team, levitate for ground type immunity, ev's are to make it a bulkier spd wall with no iv's in speed because of gyro ball. Sassy Nature because i want the least amount of speed, dual screens are for support, stealth rock is for hazards, and gyro ball is for a STAB offense.

(Jellicent) jellicent here will is my Defensive wall. I chose jellicent as my physical wall because of how im lacking in a fighting resistant/immunity, jellicent can take the knock off's from fighting types and retaliate with a scald(buuurn) or just heal it off to negate the damage taken. leftovers is for passive recovery, water abosrb so i can take any water type attack such as scald, ev's are to make it a bulk physical wall, bold nature to increase its defensive capabilities, scald is for water STAB and burns, Recover is for reliable recovery, toxic is for stall and another status outside of burns, and Hex is for Ghost STAB and for that i will most likely get some type of status on my opponent's pokemon and get a better offensive presence with hex since scald and hex work well together for status since both benefit from giving out status.

(Venomoth) Venomoth here is my special attacking Sweeper For My Team, since of course i have a Physcial sweeper, why not have a special sweeper. Venomoth is a great addition to RU and can check a lost of the meta thanks to its abilities which is why its such great sweeper in RU. Black sludge because venomoth is a poison type and just in case im tricked they'll be taking black sludge damage every turn, Tinted lens over Wonder Skin because with substitute i wont be worrying about a status mvoes for the most part, its ev's r so i can outspeed and hit as hard and fast as possible with and without quiver, timied for more speed because i want to be able to outspeed more to be albe to put more things to sleep safely. Quiver Dance for set-up, substitute for a last line of defense and to help set-up, sleep powder for set up opportunity, and Bug Buzz for being able to hit most of the meta hard with quiver dance tinted lens.

Last edited:

DKFirelord

Back this time I swear!
View attachment 47646 View attachment 47647 View attachment 47648 View attachment 47649 View attachment 47650 View attachment 47655
RU Electivire?? (Flygon) (M) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- U-turn

Lady Felicia (Shelgon) (F) @ Eviolite
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Wish
- Dragon Claw
- Protect
- Toxic

Drake (Tyrantrum) (M) @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Head Smash
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

Ronald McDonald (Bronzong) @ Light Clay
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock

Pringles (Jellicent) (M) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Recover
- Hex

Venoqueen (Venomouth) (F) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 Spa / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Substitute
- Bug Buzz

(Flygon) For my team i wanted flygon to be a special attacker, i wanted this because my other 2 Dragons, Tyrantrum & Shelgon are both physical attackers so i wanted to put more diversity into the dragon spam mix. i chose choice specs for my item because flygon's special attack isn't really the __Best__ and i want to hit my opponents hard, so i chose specs to deal out the most damage possible. the ev's are to help me hit hard and outspeed other pokes, Timid over modest because i want to be a fast strong hitter and be able to take opposing pokes down first, i didn't want flygon to take more damage than it should with modest since flygon's defenses are underwhelming in the RU meta, and get fast U-turns off for some chip damage. Earth Power for STAB, Draco because i wanted a STAB and to __Drop A Draco__, Fire Blast ice coverage, and U-Turn Switch initiative.

(Shelgon) So at first, i had druddigon on this team instead of shelgon because i thought we had to use the 3 dragons that were shown to us for Dragon Spam, but after reading it again i learned i could use any dragon type i wanted so i switched in shelgon instead. i did this because i still wanted to be more original, i wanted another wall that could support the team more than just stealth rock that another poke on my team can also do. shelgon here can take hits, pass wishes, and toxic stall opponents to oblivion. Eviolite for the extra bulk, Rock head because u cant run wish with overcoat (its hidden ability), the ev's r for larger wishes and large bulk on its spd because shelgon's spd even with eviolite is mediocre unlike shelgons defense especially with eviolite. Careful nature because i wanted more spd and i didnt need any spa whatsoever. wish is for recovery and passing, protect is for toxic stall and wish, toxic for stall, dragon claw for STAB.

(Tyrantrum) Tyrantrum here is the sheer power of my team, it can set up and smash through teams with relative ease because of its massive attack, average speed, and Dragon Dance. Sash so i can live any 1 hit and or to get a DD up. Rock head so i dont take recoil damage from Head Smash, the ev's r so it can hit hard and fast with a jolly nature since tyrantrum already has a massive attack stat and it wont go to good use if im just out sped before i can set up. DD is for Set-Up, Head Smash and Dragon Claw are for STAB, and EQ is for Bulky Steel types and to hit what head smash hits but with 100% accuracy if can be revenge killed with EQ to avoid a possible fatal miss that dragon claw can't knock out.

(bronzong) Bronzong is out spd wall. i chose bronzong because since im using dragon spam, im going to be majorly weak to fairy and ice and bronzgon can wall both types handily by itself. Light Clay so the extension of dual screens last longer for the team, levitate for ground type immunity, ev's are to make it a bulkier spd wall with no iv's in speed because of gyro ball. Sassy Nature because i want the least amount of speed, dual screens are for support, stealth rock is for hazards, and gyro ball is for a STAB offense.

(Jellicent) jellicent here will is my Defensive wall. I chose jellicent as my physical wall because of how im lacking in a fighting resistant/immunity, jellicent can take the knock off's from fighting types and retaliate with a scald(buuurn) or just heal it off to negate the damage taken. leftovers is for passive recovery, water abosrb so i can take any water type attack such as scald, ev's are to make it a bulk physical wall, bold nature to increase its defensive capabilities, scald is for water STAB and burns, Recover is for reliable recovery, toxic is for stall and another status outside of burns, and Hex is for Ghost STAB and for that i will most likely get some type of status on my opponent's pokemon and get a better offensive presence with hex since scald and hex work well together for status since both benefit from giving out status.

(Venomoth) Venomoth here is my special attacking Sweeper For My Team, since of course i have a Physcial sweeper, why not have a special sweeper. Venomoth is a great addition to RU and can check a lost of the meta thanks to its abilities which is why its such great sweeper in RU. Black sludge because venomoth is a poison type and just in case im tricked they'll be taking black sludge damage every turn, Tinted lens over Wonder Skin because with substitute i wont be worrying about a status mvoes for the most part, its ev's r so i can outspeed and hit as hard and fast as possible with and without quiver, timied for more speed because i want to be able to outspeed more to be albe to put more things to sleep safely. Quiver Dance for set-up, substitute for a last line of defense and to help set-up, sleep powder for set up opportunity, and Bug Buzz for being able to hit most of the meta hard with quiver dance tinted lens.
I'd change Flygon set to LO with Fire blast Earth Power Draco Defog make Tyrantrum CB with Outrage EQ Head Smash and Superpower/Sleep Talk (or if DD Lum / Life orb with Outrage Head Smash Earthquake DD ) change jellecent to 248 HP / 48 Spe/ 212 Def to speed creep 44 Jellicent and 4 speed eves Alo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)