Simple Questions, Simple Answers thread (FAQ in first post, read before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Any tips for super training when left-handed?
I feel your pain on this one! Being left handed and trying Super Training made me wonder whether GF has even considered we existed! Isn't being left-handed actually frowned upon in Japan? Or is that China? I know it is in some countries... Nevertheless, I practiced and practiced until I got quite good at it! (imo). I hold the console normally with my left hand (using my thumb to control the joystick ofc) and I try to hold the stylus like any normal right-handed person would do with my right pinky finger under the console to help cradle it so my left hand isn't doing it all. It looks a bit retarded but it gets the job done ^_^

Just figure out how to EV train with Hordes as it's quicker anyway unless you're grinding for evo stones etc.

How do you get maximum rank O-Powers?

I'm looking on serebii and it says that I need to get Silver rank secret base, then receive it from my secret pals. I got silver rank yesterday, and my secret pals aren't giving me the O-Powers. I have a few, but not all O-Powers at L3.

NoCheese

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
How do you get maximum rank O-Powers?

I'm looking on serebii and it says that I need to get Silver rank secret base, then receive it from my secret pals. I got silver rank yesterday, and my secret pals aren't giving me the O-Powers. I have a few, but not all O-Powers at L3.
They don't give you the powers as permanent abilities. Rather, if your pal has the "Tell my fortune" ability, they'll activate an O-Power Max at random (bargain, capture, prize money, full recovery) for you, with an extended duration.

I'm assuming you mean to your copy of X/Y... If it knows Precipes Blades it cannot go to those games as that move isn't coded into them. Delete the move and it will trade
No no ... In OR, I wanted to trade my Groudon on the GTS, but the game told me "He was too strong" or something like that. I will try to delete Precipes Blades but maybe the other guy who was asking Groudon was playing X/Y now you've said it

No no ... In OR, I wanted to trade my Groudon on the GTS, but the game told me "He was too strong" or something like that. I will try to delete Precipes Blades but maybe the other guy who was asking Groudon was playing X/Y now you've said it
If you have any problem trading the Weather Trio, it'll be because of the new moves or the orbs.

Is it possible to get the Lugia music for wi-fi battles in Omega Ruby, and likewise is it possible to get the Ho-Oh music for wi-fi battles in Alpha Sapphire?

Has anyone else not been able to DexNav in the Ice Room of Shoal Cave? I was hoping to chain a HA Snorunt, and my dreams were cruelly dashed.

Has anyone else not been able to DexNav in the Ice Room of Shoal Cave? I was hoping to chain a HA Snorunt, and my dreams were cruelly dashed.
I haven't been able to.

Its not possible to use it. That kind of made me upset that the DexNav works for "most" of the areas.

If you have any problem trading the Weather Trio, it'll be because of the new moves or the orbs.

Is it possible to get the Lugia music for wi-fi battles in Omega Ruby, and likewise is it possible to get the Ho-Oh music for wi-fi battles in Alpha Sapphire?
Also to answer your question, yes the battle music of Lugia and Ho-Oh are on wi-fi battles.

Also to answer your question, yes the battle music of Lugia and Ho-Oh are on wi-fi battles.
Well, I meant if it's possible to get both on either game. ie of course you can get Ho-Oh music on Wi-Fi battles in Omega Ruby since you encounter Ho-Oh in it, but since Lugia is Alpha Sapphire exclusive is it possible to play it's music on Omega Ruby?

Well, I meant if it's possible to get both on either game. ie of course you can get Ho-Oh music on Wi-Fi battles in Omega Ruby since you encounter Ho-Oh in it, but since Lugia is Alpha Sapphire exclusive is it possible to play it's music on Omega Ruby?
Its not unfortunately u.u
Since they're exclusive to to different games, only one of the musics can be played for that particular game. If Lugia, you get the battle music in AS or Ho-Oh you get the music in OR.

Can you teach Origin Pulse/Precipice Blades/Dragon Ascent to Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza respectively, to ones who are not Pentagon? I saw somewhere that only ORAS Rayquaza can learn Dragon Ascent, and Im wondering if that's true, and if it holds true for Groudon/Kyogre. Im asking because I have a Groudon on my SS, and since I have Alpha Sapphire, I want to be able to put Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre and Mega Rayquaza. And I want Precipice Blades on my Groudon, so yeah. Also, does only pentagon Groudon/Kyogre able to go Primal? I know Ray can't, since it can't learn Dragon Ascent if it's not Pentagon, and that's its trigger.

Can you teach Origin Pulse/Precipice Blades/Dragon Ascent to Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza respectively, to ones who are not Pentagon? I saw somewhere that only ORAS Rayquaza can learn Dragon Ascent, and Im wondering if that's true, and if it holds true for Groudon/Kyogre. Im asking because I have a Groudon on my SS, and since I have Alpha Sapphire, I want to be able to put Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre and Mega Rayquaza. And I want Precipice Blades on my Groudon, so yeah. Also, does only pentagon Groudon/Kyogre able to go Primal? I know Ray can't, since it can't learn Dragon Ascent if it's not Pentagon, and that's its trigger.
Precipice/Origin are level up moves so any Groudon/Kyogre can learn them respectively, while Dragon Ascent can be tutored to any Rayquaza. I taught it to my shiny V-create event one and proceeded to wreck the first trainer in the game with it; being a sadist is fun.

Groudon and Kyogre can 'remember' their new moves at the cost of a Heart Scale. Any Rayquaza can be taught Dragon Ascent by the old lady in Meteor Falls who gave you the Salamencite after the Delta Episode. (probably will be moved to the 'special moves tutor' in the following games) And they don't have to be from gen 6 to utilize Primal Reversion/Mega Evolution, just have the Red/Blue Orb or know Dragon Ascent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)