ORAS Ubers Analysis Index (See Post #394)

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
PuppiesAndKittens
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/welcome-to-c-c-a-beginners-guide-to-contributing.3500343/ <-read this, it will help you greatly if you wish to contribute to a tier's analyses. Make sure you play the tier and have used the Pokemon you are writing about though, otherwise your analysis may be reassigned due to lack of knowledge. If you have any other questions like this, post them in the Contribution and Correction's Simple Questions, Simple Answers thread here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer-c-c-edition.3489978/

We should probably be reassigning Mega Gengar due to Malefic not responding to the tag I left him on Xerneas a while back (this is also a crucial mon).

Fairyceus isn't as crucial but should be reassigned anyways, lzr has not responded to the tag I left him there for awhile.

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
For those wondering, I think the only mons remaining are:

- Gliscor
- Gyarados
- Scolipede
- Whimsicott
- Mega Gengar (if taken over)
- Arceus-Fairy (if taken over)
- Tyranitar (is available to be taken over)

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
steelphoenix has been fired for inactivity.

Replacing him will be Nayrz and Jirachee. Welcome!

Appointing Jirachee might come as a shock to some of you. Well...

[15:33] Fireburn: sweep I'm sorry
[15:33] Fireburn: I challenged jirachee to bo5 randbats and lost
[15:33] Fireburn: I have to make him qc now
[15:34] Sweep: ok
[15:34] Sweep: it's the only honorable way to choose qc anyway,,,

edit: nvm about Jirachee he already retired, retention is at an all time low :[

Last edited:

-kal-

hi guys
is a Contributor Alumnus
i can do Arceus-Electric

Edit: Nvm someone alrdy took it, i'll do Gliscor instead

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)