ORAS UU Teambuilding Compendium [Updated Post Stage 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sets up on sleeping Suicune whilst risking getting smacked by Sleep Talk Scald and then failing to KO anyway!

Didnt check but still...
Entei for howl. Ill get replays! It sets up on sleeping suicune
The real question is, are YOU setting up on Suicune or is SUICUNE setting up on YOU? There are better boosting Fire-types. Let Entei do what it does best

edit: ninjad by RowDog

No other fire type that sets up has moves like sacred fire and e speed. As I said, ill get replays 1600 plus with howl entei. Plus 1 stone edge does about 52 percent to suicune.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
No other fire type that sets up has moves like sacred fire and e speed. As I said, ill get replays 1600 plus with howl entei. Plus 1 stone edge does about 52 percent to suicune.
I don't think so lol

• +1 252+ Atk Entei Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Suicune: 107-127 (26.4 - 31.4%) -- 19.4% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
  • 4 SpA Suicune Scald vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Entei: 204-240 (54.9 - 64.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

I don't think so lol

• +1 252+ Atk Entei Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Suicune: 107-127 (26.4 - 31.4%) -- 19.4% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
  • 4 SpA Suicune Scald vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Entei: 204-240 (54.9 - 64.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Life orb​

LO Would make it even harder to live and it would not put it anywhere except closer to 4HKO where cune would essentially shoot a water gun in it's face and it dies.

+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Entei Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Suicune: 139-165 (34.4 - 40.8%) -- 56.9% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
And then, as Nightingales said, LO will make it harder for you to live the scald.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Alright, I'm not adding Howl Entei and we all know that Forry doesn't get Sweb, so let's stop this now for real.

I'd like to see Durant added to Band Users. Hustle might have an accuracy drop, but the thing is still brutal.

Also, Physical walls. It's got decent defenses and not at all bad typing, being immune to Toxic and being able to set up in the face of non-fire types.
Just reposting for Lil, I think it might've gotten missed. I'll delete this if I need to.

not to be a bug about this, but are we adding Glalie like I suggested earlier? The original post seemed a bit unclear, so I'd like to clarify as Mega Glalie (which Tbh should be the only Glalie you should be running)

Hi there, here are a couple suggestions that I have:
Ferlaligatr in Stallbreakers/Wallbreakers. Sub SD/DD just demolishes stall, nothing can really reliably stop it while it just plows through teams with its powerful Sheer Force boosted Waterfalls/Crunches.
Mega Aboma in Water Checks. Pretty self explanatory, Aboma is comes in for free(lol scald) and threatens out the water with a powerful Grass STAB.
Kyurem as a Water Check. Argument here is pretty similar to Hydreigon's, it resists water and threatens with a Dragon move. If it has roost it can heal off burn damage and what not.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Just reposting for Lil, I think it might've gotten missed. I'll delete this if I need to.
Added Durant to Choice Band users, but not to Physical Walls. It got a pretty nice typing and decent defensive bulk as you said, but that just goes as far as letting in set up easier, not really working as a physical wall, which is meant to take physical hits forever.

not to be a bug about this, but are we adding Glalie like I suggested earlier? The original post seemed a bit unclear, so I'd like to clarify as Mega Glalie (which Tbh should be the only Glalie you should be running)
I was a little hesitant to add Mega Glalie as a spiker, not being that good on this metagame, but as this thread is to find some niche roles for mons that are not so used and to help us to be more creative and diverse when teambuilding, I'm adding it :]

Hi there, here are a couple suggestions that I have:
Ferlaligatr in Stallbreakers/Wallbreakers. Sub SD/DD just demolishes stall, nothing can really reliably stop it while it just plows through teams with its powerful Sheer Force boosted Waterfalls/Crunches.
Mega Aboma in Water Checks. Pretty self explanatory, Aboma is comes in for free(lol scald) and threatens out the water with a powerful Grass STAB.
Kyurem as a Water Check. Argument here is pretty similar to Hydreigon's, it resists water and threatens with a Dragon move. If it has roost it can heal off burn damage and what not.
Added all three, don't know how I missed them. Also, thank you for the sprites, makes the job easier :]

I noticed you don't have Reuniclus on Fighting Checks. I realize Knock Off might be a concern, but the physically defensive set is useful for crippling with paralysis while absorbing other status. Will edit with calcs once I can get to a computer

Hi, here some useful tips
Assault Vest:

Calm Mind:

Choice Specs:

Phazers:

Choice Band:

Stealth Rock:

Hazard Control:

Work Up:

Sword Dance:

Priority Users:

Flying Check:

Last edited:

LilOu

PO poopyhead
  • Added Empoleon to Agility users.
  • Added Reuniclus to Fighting Checks.
  • Added Meloetta's thousand sets.
  • Added Heliolisk to Choice Specs users.
  • Added Mence to Choice Band users and Phazers.
  • Added Kabutops to Hazard Control and Stealth Rock users.
  • Added Regirock to Stealth Rock users and Flying + Fire checks.
  • Added Virizion to Work Up users.
  • Added Cacturne to Water checks and Swords Dance + Priority users. (Not Knock Off switchins because sucky defensive bulk, can't even take Knock Off + Quake from Krook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)