ORAS UU Swiss Tournament Round I

Link:https://battlefy.com/makenzie/uu-sw...c52c/stage/57ca2443869b57170c4c8b90/bracket/1
Link approved by Isa
Approved by Zebraiken

Standard ORAS UU in Swiss Format so standard rules apply, you should know them.

This tour will run using the Swiss format, meaning everyone will face a different opponent with a similar winrate in 6-9 rounds.
Since this takes quite the while, one round will take only one week and I will not be babying players for extensions, as the tournament as a whole gets behind if I do this.
7 rounds of Swiss, anyone who goes 5-2 or better will advance to the top cut.
Post replays of completed sets, and tell me the score:2-0, 2-1, etc.
Be active. If you are inactive at any point and it holds up the rest of the tournament I will drop you, simple as that. I will not grant extensions of longer than 24 hours because it holds the entire tournament up in this format, so don't ask. You have a week to do your matches each round, I am fairly sure you can find an hour in the time that is given to play. If not, the match will most likely be flipped if neither is scheduling appropriately.

Swiss rounds WILL be Bo3, and you can change teams between games. The top cut will be single elimination Best of 5, and will consist of any player 5-2 or better.
Yes I am Makenzie on battlefy, for clarification.
Level 56 Mishimono Elise LeoLancaster GreenGogoatttt Matame teal6 Sam I Yam HQuaze Wanka Confide senegal Ice Tea Rodriblutar p2 Alice Kazumi Holiano ItsBaku Drud amber lamps sand1234 Spoof TheGreninjaWarrior21 AXEL Aramonia Arifeen We Three Kings Eutychios Rattled tankmonx Jason Genova Watchog Pak Century Express @Baxtentias Threw Lcans radianthero156 AM Mr. Highways snagaa Save the Queen Manipulative ClaimingRobin TestingSomeTeams SunnyORAS obii The Alio Eleonor Coverride Welli0u Shadestep Pokemoon Bongi Drangonn. 6TI Empo Isza Melle2402 TSR Eternal Spirit failsohard Decision Makers @lightnining iwantalolly Dolphin81 faiyaz021 Real FV13

DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 9th at 11:59 PM CST.

Last edited:

Sun

Who cares if one more light goes out? Well I do...
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
contacted

Edit: after having scheduled three times the date and time for the battle, my opponent missed them all, I request activity.

Last edited:
Lost to Century Express in three fucking stupid series, won g1 without hax, but g2 min roll in sylv sucks and g3 critted my Celebi, gl in future rounds anyway man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)