Tournament Other Metagames Farm League - Won by the Off-Topic Octilleries!

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Credits to Eevee General for art.

Team Name
: Off-Topic Octilleries
AAA
: Kris
AG: Ransei
BH: DurzaOffTopic
M&M: Highlord
Mono: Izaya
Sketch: Eevee General

HOLD US BACK, IF YOU CAN

Here we have assembled a team potentially better than not only the OMFL teams, but the OMPL teams. We cannot, and will not be defeated.

Also shoutout to ScarfWynaut who declined a spot on this team in favor of making his own team which currently has one player on it.

also fuck you Peef Rimgar

Edit: The Immortal: kick kris and add me for aaa y/n

sorry kris
I don't know what's going on here

daunt vs

Of Course You Won't
is a Tiering Contributor
Team Name: We have to decide
AAA:
AG:
BH: Naziel
M&M: Zekrom Fan
Mono: Dayaiok
Sketch: Centinela

Last edited:

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
UC
May I make this post a catalogue of people who are in as Free Agent? That way we can have easier time figuring out who plays what meta without looking at the entire thread.
Once you approve this, I will delete this and make a list.

Edit: Since you liked this post I assume this is approved

Free Agent List:

AAA:
* Alore

AG:
* None

BH:
* None

M&M:
* Alore

Mono:
* None

Sketch:
* None

Current teams:

* Mr.Steelix your BHAI - Substitute: Hamhamhamham
* I'm not gonna Raichu a Love Song
* Off-Topic Octilleries
* The Tapu Village Thugs
* Pusillanimous Pyukumukus
* Titled Tranquils
* Praise the Eiskönigin - Substitute: Birdo.Bae
* Undrafted Umbreons
* The Primal Garbodors: BH NEEDS TO CONFIRM

- Please notify me for any errors
- Seriously if you want to form a team don't just be a good player but play metas that most people do not wish to; for instance we have a load of BH players and I bet they are looking for some Sketchmon players.
Says RNGIsFatal

Edit:
UC it would be great if you would tell us about the deadline of building teams, thanks
Edit 2:
I believe linking this list in the first post of the thread will help as well, if that extra work for you won't burden you too much.

Last edited:
Free agent for Balanced Hackmons, though could crash course a different OM if really desired.

Preferred team name would be something involving Arcanine, Ninetales, Houndoom, Shaymin, Raikou, Lycanroc, Suicune, Luxray, any eeveelution... I think you probably see the trend.

Also, when I saw the title, I thought this was going to be something like a tournament about farming low elo players for ladder ranking or somesuch.

Last edited:

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Credits to Eevee General for art.

Team Name
: Off-Topic Octilleries
AAA: DurzaOffTopic
AG
: Synoptic
BH: Ransei
M&M: Highlord
Mono: Izaya
Sketch: Eevee General

HOLD US BACK, IF YOU CAN

Here we have assembled a team potentially better than not only the OMFL teams, but the OMPL teams. We cannot, and will not be defeated.

Also shoutout to ScarfWynaut who declined a spot on this team in favor of making his own team which currently has one player on it.

also fuck you Peef Rimgar

Edit: The Immortal: kick kris and add me for aaa y/n

sorry kris
Now with edits. Click to expand!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)