OU CCAT - Mark IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not use Sableye for this? .
The extra bulk is nice, and so is being able to knock up Keldeo with Psychic. But the main reason is the sheer difficulty of switching into Mew due to its many sets. No one is going to switch their Tyranitar into Sableye, but they might for Mew due to it being able to Pursuit trap offensive sets that lack Superpower / Aura Sphere.

For my two cents, I just think this particular set for Mew would fit better as a teammate rather than a centerpiece, since it's a support Pokemon. Unless we choose stall as our playstyle (Which I highly doubt since we're trying to build a successful team in the BW2 metagame), we should definitely choose an offensive Pokemon for our first choice.

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
My personal favorite poke to use in OU

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Substitute
- Hidden Power [Ice]

This is a set that i rarely ever see, but it's very, VERY good. It sets up substitute on predicted switches or on anything that's not a threat (scizor, politoed, etc, they usually switch out anyways)
Under a sub, keldeo is able to use his nice coverage to hit any revenge killer who wanted to, well, revenge kill it, or just hit whatever gets into the field. With hazards support it can be a monster, and even more with tyranitar support to pursuit trap the lati@s brothers, celebi (for the exception of baton pass variants) and jellicient. Another good thing its that pokes who go for a status move wont be able to touch him, so he is able to nuke things with hydro pump or secret sword, which is nice.
If it doesn't appeals you much just try it and see how amazing it is.

Lady Alex

Mew is blue
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Just a quick nitpick. Nobody likes roost on Mew :( that being said, why not use Sableye for this? I realize Mew is bulkier, but it doesn't get priority (it does learn foul play but gets no STAB either). Sableye also has the advantage of being immune to normal, fighting and psychic and therefor blocking rapid spin (aditionally it isn't weak to dark, ghost or bug).
The way someone is going to approach sableye is pretty clear, since everyone knows what sableye is going to do. Mew is a lot harder to effectively deal with because of its versatility. Having the ability to effectively use a coverage move is another thing that makes Mew stand out from Sableye, allowing it to deal with something that would otherwise be able to check it.

Here's a better question: Why pick Mew or Sableye at all at this point? They're Support, you don't build around Support. Support Pokemon can be thrown on literally any team and be somewhat effective. Same goes for Scarfmons bar Moxie users. Please, stop nominating them. Anyways, on to my submission.

Conkeldurr @ Life Orb
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
-Drain Punch
-Ice Punch
-ThunderPunch
-Mach Punch/Fire Punch

Conkeldurr is almost UU, sitting at ~6% usage in OU. That's terrible, considering how good it is. Sheer Force and Life Orb coming off a base 140 Attack stat is godlike, surpassing the attacking capability of Kyurem-B (assuming they use the same base power move that is STAB/Not STAB) giving Conkeldurr a niche in the strongest physical attacker in OU. He has BoltBeam coverage and the ability to recover any HP taken away from him. Most people also expect Conkeldurr to have Guts, so they stray away from using status moves on him. Mach Punch also helps to alleviate his horrible Speed stat, and can net some important KO's.

Conkeldurr doesn't limit us to a play style, gives us a creative niche to play around with, and will give people the knowledge of how to use other Fighting types than Keldeo if Keldeo is to be banned in about two months. I think it's a great mon to start with, as are any gems hiding in those lower Statistics such as Agility Metagross or DDance Haxorus.

Gonna nominate my broken boy Keldeo

Keldeo @ Expert Belt
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power Bug
- Icy Wind
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump

Welcome to the most powerful and difficult pokemon in ou to switch into. Keldeo is an excellent pokemon to build a team around because of its power, speed, and ability to put a team on the defense. Keldeo can also be used on almost any kind of team thanks to its power, good typing, and lack of need for support. It can be used on balance, sand, rain, or HO with little to no extra support. It can be used as part of FWG core, or a trapper core with Ttar and Landorus.

@Homeslice - There's no reason not to build around support. Let's look at already nominated examples like Mew or Zapdos (neither are solely support anyway, Mew wrecks almost any stall team lacking Heatran and Zapdos 6-0's most Rain offense). Mew spreads Burn, occasionally to Tyranitar / Zor, but more likely to the likes of Latios (in fact Latios / Latias switchins would probably be extremely common). Therefore, partners such as SD Breloom, which can OHKO the Lati twins with Fighting Gem / LO Mach Punch after a couple of turns of Burn and other residual, look good. That's not the best example, because a lot of other stuff besides can switch into the Burn, but you get the idea.

Similarly, Zapdos covers Landorus, Breloom, Scizor, Jirachi, Tornadus and Rain offense. So it makes sense to pair it with a slower Pokémon, either a spinner, hazards layer or wallbreaker which tends to give away momentum, which is weak to those things. Ferrothorn is a good example, but there are more offensive options if we want to swing that way.

All I'm saying is that this doctrine that the first Pokémon picked has to be the central part of its team's strategy - the main offensive component - is unnecessary and just limits the possibilities and scope of this project. It's just as easy to build around a support Pokémon which we think has a lot of potential in the meta.

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
@Homeslice - There's no reason not to build around support. Let's look at already nominated examples like Mew or Zapdos (neither are solely support anyway, Mew wrecks almost any stall team lacking Heatran and Zapdos 6-0's most Rain offense). Mew spreads Burn, occasionally to Tyranitar / Zor, but more likely to the likes of Latios (in fact Latios / Latias switchins would probably be extremely common). Therefore, partners such as SD Breloom, which can OHKO the Lati twins with Fighting Gem / LO Mach Punch after a couple of turns of Burn and other residual, look good. That's not the best example, because a lot of other stuff besides can switch into the Burn, but you get the idea.

Similarly, Zapdos covers Landorus, Breloom, Scizor, Jirachi, Tornadus and Rain offense. So it makes sense to pair it with a slower Pokémon, either a spinner, hazards layer or wallbreaker which tends to give away momentum, which is weak to those things. Ferrothorn is a good example, but there are more offensive options if we want to swing that way.

All I'm saying is that this doctrine that the first Pokémon picked has to be the central part of its team's strategy - the main offensive component - is unnecessary and just limits the possibilities and scope of this project. It's just as easy to build around a support Pokémon which we think has a lot of potential in the meta.

But if you are building around a support pokemon, aren't you building reactively? Something that is a very bad idea considering the implications? Sorry if I'm not understanding, but the first pokemon DOES have to be the main, central part of the team, otherwise there is no direction and nothing to build around. You find a goal first, then you pick the pokes you need to help accomplish it... To support.

It's not at all strange for a pokemon like Mew, Sableye, or Zapdos to be the central part of a team that you build around. Just like with any other pokemon you want to build a team around, ask yourself "What does this pokemon bring to the table, and how can I maximize how well it can do its role?" For example, Parashuffler Dragonite, who saw a period of relative popularity a long time ago, was definitely a support oriented pokemon, and it was really useful alongside pokemon who appreciated and could take advantage of the paralysis support.
I see. This example cleared it up :) then I think what needs to then be outlined very clearly in the nomination post is what this pokemon by itself provides. Dragonite, for example, can allow for a paralysis theme and, thus, a slower team, etc. because for some of these defensive pokes, that factor is not very evident and they seem more like niche pokes that a specific team would need

I have build teams around support Pokemon in the past though, its a bit harder than regular building but it's perfectly possible. You have to think about the team almost backwards asking "what kind of Pokemon would X really help support." Admittedly there are some Pokemon which this is particularly troublesome to do with, most notably rapid spinners, as they are quite literally tossed on teams, so it can be problematic building around them.

Lady Alex

Mew is blue
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
It's not at all strange for a pokemon like Mew, Sableye, or Zapdos to be the central part of a team that you build around. Just like with any other pokemon you want to build a team around, ask yourself "What does this pokemon bring to the table, and how can I maximize how well it can do its role?" For example, Parashuffler Dragonite, who saw a period of relative popularity a long time ago, was definitely a support oriented pokemon, and it was really useful alongside pokemon who appreciated and could take advantage of the paralysis support.

Temp V1

Movin' at the speed of life and I can't slow down
Originally I started thinking that our first member should really be more offensive, ideally something that requires a bit of help, but can then set up and sweep. That would also allow us to get a better idea of what the teams strategy would be, and give us further guidelines as to how the team should progress. However looking at alternatives for a more offensive role, the general idea for what a team supporting that mon would look like kept ending up as something rather common and not too creative. I figured the next best thing to ensure room for creativity remained, was a more defensive mon that wasn't as much a utility supporter, but something that could be slightly more relevant. That said what I ended up on was Celebi set I've been running recently which I really like, a mix between the standard BP set and specially defensive set.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP /32 Spd / 224 SDef
Calm Nature
- Giga Drain
- Psychic/Earth Power
- Substitute
- Baton Pass

Since Genesect and Tornadus-T have been sent to Ubers, Celebi has regained a lot of its former glory as a premier defensive mon in OU, especially with the prevalence of rain. It does a great job of checking a variety of rain teams, both offensive and defensive thanks to the common members on those teams, and Celebi's typing and bulk. Celebi also fares decently against most common Sand teams, and even against certain members in Sun teams. So with all that Celebi provides us with a great base to start from as we immediately have an answer to large chunks of the meta.

As for the moveset, Giga Drain is there to provide Celebi's primary offence in the form of a decent STAB, as well as added healing. Giga Drain isn't going to be blowing holes in anything anytime soon, but it does give Celebi another dimension, especially against Rain and Sand teams. The secondary function of this Celebi set, other than just walling as much as it can, is the passing of substitutes. The 252 HP EVs give Celebi those ever so desirable 100+ HP Subs that can survive Night Shades/Seismic Tosses, as well as obviously being the most HP Celebi can have. 32 Speed EVs allows Celebi to outspeed the following: Adamant Breloom, Jolly CB Tyranitar, standard defensive Tentacruels and specially defensive Ninetales. Outspeeding Tentacruel and Ninetales may not seem particularly useful, but it we run Earth Power over Psychic, if they're low enough HP it means Celebi might be able to nab a few easy KOs, however unlikely the odds of those scenarios happening. The main use for the speed EVs is to outspeed Breloom and TTar. Outspeeding Adamant Breloom means Celebi can Sub on the Spore, then retaliate with Psychic if we run that, or BP the Sub to another member to deal with Breloom. The EVs also let Celebi outspeed any TTars running max speed, which means it can just BP out of there and not be Pursuit trapped. I am personally more inclined to go with Psychic rather than Earth Power as it really helps out for Keldeo, but it could easily be either. The rest of the EVs are just chucked into SDef to increase the survivability and ability to take hits.

As for whats known about this Celebi, anyone thats played a lot of OU will know how useful Celebi can be defensively, and adding the ability to aid a sweeper in setting up by passing it a strong sub is a serious bonus.

TL;DR
Celebi has great defenses that seriously do well in the current OU meta. While its not an offensive pick to build the team around, it means that when we do go for an offensive pick we have more options as we don't have to worry about covering our ass to a plethora of threats, as thats already done. It also means that we could potentially go with a frailer sweeper later on, that could rely on receiving subs from Celebi to set up. Celebi just hits a whole lot of right notes for a project such as this, in my opinion. Also this Celebi will fit on any type of team that isn't HO or serious stall to a good degree.

A lot of us are trying to be creative and innovative and all that stuff. So if we are trying to be different, why not use the most common Pokemon in OU?

Scizor @ Flying Gem
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower

Alright so this set has sorta started catching on amongst some people, and is an incredible partner to Pokemon like Kingdra, Keldeo, HP Ground Volcarona and a few other win conditions in an offensive team. People that are familiar with this set knows how this works. +2 Acrobatics kills Tentacruel, Jellicent while hitting really hard, making Scizor a formidable lure to those Pokemon. Scizor also still is almost as strong as ever, still being powerful without an iron plate or Life orb boost. Bullet Punch is your basic bread and butter move as you are scizor, and superpower really nicely rounds up your coverage. Scizor's main problem here would be Jirachi and Rotom-Wash, so you will need to have teammmates that deal with that. Overall, this lure is really nice and efficient, and isn't too hard to build a team around as Jellicent and Tentacruel's removal (while takign a huge dump on most rain stall with skarm down) adds so many sweeping opportunities for most teams.

Shurtugal

The Enterpriser.
is a Tiering Contributor
I'm going to comment on each of the nominated Pokemon so people can make choices between each entree easier.

Slowking @ Life Orb
Trait: Regerator
Evs: 232 HP / 252 SAtk / 24 SpD
Quiet Nature
-Trick Room
-Surf
-Psyshock
-Ice Beam/Shadow Ball*

Comments: If we are going to try a Trick Room team, I think it'd be better to start off with an abuser and pick TR setters later, since they generally should be supporting the sweepers. Furthermore, this set receives competition from Slowbro and you don't discern the differences between the two at all and this is ultimately outclassed by Hidden Power Fire Reuniclus.

Quagsire (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Recover

Comments: I'm not much of a stall player so I'm sad to say I can't give too much feedback on this submission other than everytime I see a stall team posted in the OU RMT section, anyone in the Teambuilding process who has mentioned trying Quagsire has ultimately said that it just doesn't work in BW2 OU as good as it did in BW1 OU, so I'm not sure this is the best idea.

Latias @ Life Orb
72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe / Timid
~Draco Meteor
~Psyshock
~Hidden Power Fire
~Roost

Comments: Latias is a pivot; a support Pokemon. I would hate to build around Latias since it's power is ultimately weak and it's role is to cover things like Venu, Keldeo, Landorus-I, etc., and as an offensive Pivot, it should only be added / suggested after we have come up with other Pokemon and we have weakness to patch since Pivots are like glue; you really can't start with them, but there is a good chance you could suggest this later :) Also, keep in mind that 112 Hp / 140 SpA / 252 Spe better walls Keldeo and Venusaur.

Sableye @ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Recover
- Foul Play / Snarl / Night Shade

Comments: Again, not much of a stall player, sorry. I'd think being weak to Keldeo's and Landorus-I (sort of) would be off putting to adding it immediately, in my opinion, as well as being crushed by the Lati twins. Also, if you're going to use special defensive effort vaules, Snarl should be the main slash.

Heatran@ Choice Scarf
Trait: Flash Fire
Evs: 252 SAtk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
-FireBlast
-Earth Power
-Hidden Power Ice/ Dragon Pulse
-Will-O-Wisp / Toxic

Comments: I really don't like Heatran as a scarfer, sorry man! I think with RP Landorus-I and Scarf Keldeo and all the Keldeo checks in Latias and Latios running around, that this is huge deadweight for any team we try to build. Also, locking yourself into WoW or Toxic makes you set up bait for things like RP Landorus-I if you're locked into it, and that would make our team really really sad.

Carracosta@ lumberry
Nature: Adamant
Trait: sturdy
evs:252atk,252 speed, 4hp
Moves:
aqua jet
rock slide
earthquake
shell smash

Comments: Name one thing Carracosta does better than Cloyster, because I can name several things Cloyster can do that Carracosta can't!

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Bounce

Comments: Firstly, slash Moxie with Intimidate. And second, I actually love the idea of using this... however, there is a slight problem. We had a teambuilding challenge in the OU thread already with Gyara + Forrey as the core, and I think it'd be counterproductive to pick this Pokemon in general for this OU CCAT. Sorry man. (Although, in hindsight, not starting off with a SR weak Pokemon is probably for the best).

Tornadus @ Sharp Beak
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 4 Def/ 252 SpA / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Tailwind
- Hurricane
- U-turn
- Focus Blast / Roost / Taunt

Comments: I like that you are trying to be original! (I've been using some "original" ideas for a while now so I can appreciate this). However, IMO (huge emphasis), this Tornadus-I set would be best added as a support Pokemon, since we would know whether or not we'd need a weather move or tail wind or taunt or whatever since Tornadus-I is like a really fast offensive support Pokemon since it's prankster is godlike. Tornadus-I itself is hard pressed to sweep or really do anything and I hate "starting off" with a support Pokemon, even if Scarfwhynaut pointed out its possible because its that much harder for most people to do later on.

However, I wouldn't mind voting on this later if we can find a place for it later. I'd add a few more slashes in Rain Dance, Protect, Hidden Power [Water / Ground / Ice], and Substitute. Hope you suggest more for this project in the future.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Calm, 248 HP / 236 SpDef / 24 Spe
- Thunderbolt
- HP Ice
- Roost
- Heat Wave / Toxic

Comments: I kinda like the idea behind Zapdos, but I also hate the concepts of being SR weak. Zapdos isn't a Pokemon that can just start pulling off sweeps either (I'll only talk about it's offensive prowess since I'm not a stall player, sorry). It can undoubtedly support others and remove things like Landorus-I, Keldeo to an extent, Tornadus-I, Politoed, but I feel this in itself is another support Pokemon and you really can't build a team around it yet since this is a pivot who's job is to glue the team together.

Landorus (Landorus-T) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 180 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance

Comments: I really do not like those EVs you have there. They should be as following: 56 Hp / 252 Atk / 8 Def / 192 Spe.

The speed tier it reaches is 266 (vs. your 238), which is enough to outpace modest Heatran, most defensive Jirachi, can outpace Adamant Breloom without +2 (it can't with your spread), it can outpace speed invested Politoed (assuming specs modest with evs to outpace Breloom), it can outpace 136 spe Ninetales, max speed Adamant Gyarados (at +0), can outpace jolly maximum Scizor and all below, it can outpace adamant max speed Dragonite at +0, Tentacruel, and so much more.

I feel those benchmarks are important. Anyway, as for the submission itself, I like it. It's something we can build around, something that we can gain offensive momentum with, though there are a few personal issues of mine, and that is that I have so many teams with him on it so I would prefer not to (and I don't want a Keldeo weak Pokemon right away either). Why I probably won't vote for this, I'm sure others will and should since this is a good submission. Please edit your OP to reflect my EV spread, since it is better than yours for reasons mentioned above.

I cried when I didn't see Sturdy / Custap.

Feraligatr @ Liechi Berry / Salac Berry
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 20 HP / 252 Atk / 228 Spd / 8 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Substitute
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance / Swords Dance

Comments: This is really crappy. It's not fast enough to abuse these subs, it doesn't force enough switches (rather, it makes people stay in so they can put you into priority KO range so you can't SD Aqua Jet pwn off damae) and it's really got bad coverage for this. SubDD is a joke, and the only set I'd consider would be SD 3+ attacks, since this coverage is Garbage with a capital G.

I'm not even entertaining Mandibuzz.

Latios (M) @ Expert Belt / Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Thunderbolt / Psyshock

Comments: How cute! I'm actually using a team with CM Latios myself (currently 1550s on PO) and there are a few things you should change about this set. Firstly, I'd just use Dragon Pulse / Surf as your coverage attacks (get rid of HP Fighting) and make the last attack Roost. This way you can come in and easily get +2 or +3. Make Life Orb the primary slash.

Next, the EVs. Use this: 248 Hp / 8 SpA / 252 Spe. You might be shocked to see the little special attack investment, but fear not! 8 Special attack evs at +2 gives you 597 SpA to work with a fucking Life Orb, so you don't even need investment. The HP investment allows you to live Mamoswine's LO Ice Shard for 59%, live Latias's LO Draco Meteor for a 30% chance for a OHKO at +1, and a guarantee survival at +2, lives Specs Ice Beam from Politoed, walls HP Ice from Keldeo and Landorus-I, can take a Crunch from Tyranitar and 2HKO back, easily sets up on Alakzam, and much more.

As for me voting on this personally -- I already have a team with him, so I will likely not vote for you. This is a good submission; however, and I advise other people to give this a shot. (Hint: it fucks Ttar / Lando / Keldeo... at least, I use enough Ttar checks and hazards to put Ttar into OHKO range for +2 surf).

Dragonite (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 16 SDef / 160 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Dragon Claw
- Substitute
- Roost
- Dragon Dance

Comments: You have no idea how much I love Dragonite! :D (Just look at my avy!). I've tried this set countless amount of times... always to be met with sadness. This set struggles so hard to get passed steel types (and since I hate Magnezeon) I find it really hard to utilize this set properly (without Mag, that is, and Mag is gay please don't submit it :<). Anyway, your EVs look find as well as your set, and I might vote for it anyway just so we can see if it's possible, but I've found it hard to make it HO style without worrying constantly about steels (even things like Heatran for partners don't exactly make it easy because the opponent starts preserving them). I like how this set beats Keldeo (locked into SS) and Landorus-I, so I do like the concepts! :)

Because of my lack of stall experience, I will only say that Mew is different from Sableye in the regard that it is both bulkier and has more move coverage to work with.

Keldeo @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Substitute
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Comments: This set is really weak. It's usual counters can easily shrug off HP ice and this thing in general is a pushover due to it's lack of strong power (it can't muscle through Ferro, Politoed, Ninetales, Latias, Latios, Celebi, Breloom, etc.) that I don't find it worth it. If you replaced HP Ice for Calm Mind, then I feel you could get those power boost and oomph you need, but the lack of coverage still makes you weak to Keldeo counters anyway so it's a conundrum.

@Homeslice: while that set is really amazing, we already have two teams in the OU section (one #1 and one #12 that WAS #1 before) that have utilized Sheer Force Conk already, and I find it counterproductive to build another Conk team, just saying. Before I go though, slash Fire Punch on Mach Punch.

@TempV1: Hasn't this been used in another OU CCAT?

@The Unlucky One: Just no.

Shurt you put in 80 Speed EV's not 180. If what your post said was the case 12 EV's make a 30+ point stat difference! The 76 HP EV's live two Terrakion's stone edges. I updated the spread anyway thank you. 180 speed EV's outspeeds base 70's.

I probably should get some replays of the heatran set, but I am too lazy and i would like to see the lando-t get voted in. That heatran set is one of those sets that you have to try before you comment on it's effectiveness or lack thereof, which I am going to assume that none of the people in this thread have used since the beginning of Bw2.

Nominations are Closed!

You may vote for more than one, but don't go crazy like 5 or 6. You may vote for:
  • Trick Room Slowking
  • Defensive Quagsire
  • Life Orb Latias
  • Prankster Sableye
  • Choice Scarf Heatran
  • Substitute + Dragon Dance Gyarados
  • Offensive Tornadus
  • Specially Defensive Zapdos
  • Double Booster Landorus
  • Swords Dance Feraligatr
  • Defensive Mandibuzz
  • Calm Mind Latios
  • Substititute + Dragon Dance Dragonite
  • Stallbreaker Mew
  • Substitute Keldeo
  • Sheer Force Conkeldurr
  • Expert Belt Keldeo
  • SubPass Celebi
  • Acrobatics Scizor

As you can see, there's no Rhyperior or Carracosta. These are ridiculous and outclasses suggestions, so this is why you cannot vote for them. Mandibuzz gave me a bare pass, but still, we are looking for a team that will be successful. Okay, well votations start now!

Anyways, I am voting for Choice Scarf Heatran & Calm Mind Latios

You have 2 days to vote.

Substitute + Dragon Dance Gyarados
Acrobatics Scizor
Calm Mind Latios

I would've voted for Quagsire if I knew if Landorus was getting banned or not
Quagsire could've shut Keldeo/Ttar down and make a pretty decent stall team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)