OU No Megas (Round 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeong

Banned deucer.
Won the first game LightningLuxray. Another time we played the left, so prepare better.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Reminder to get your games done; make sure you post the results by 12:00 AM (Pacific Standard Time) on the 17th. If you need an extension please contact me or Tressed.

That was my bad I don't think est is -7 I just thought he was gmt -7 that's why I was confused but we're playing today anyways so it can be settled without having to give anyone the win

I told barge on Saturday I was available anytime up until Monday. Monday comes by and he replies, I reply within the hour asking what time. Since we couldn't schedule a match on the weekend or Monday I gave him what times I'd be available for the rest of the week. I told him times I'd prefer, times I'd be willing to battle if we had to, and times that I could not schedule a battle. He replies with "tomorrow 7pm gmt+2?", which is in the time I told him that I couldn't battle (7am-3:45pm gmt-6). I would say a coinflip is due because it seems timezones are kind of an issue, but he hasn't even told me what times he's available therefor I'm calling activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)