OU Team, help wanted!

Hello Smogon! I have a team that I have been using on Pokemon Online lately, and i think its good enough to be posted here for help. It wins 50-60% of the time, and there are some holed I need help patching up.

I'm fairly new to competitive battling, so any help would be welcome.

Lead:(sorry, I don't know how to put pictures up, can someone tell me? i'll edit them in)
Mienshao @ Life Orb
Fake Out
UTurn
Hi Jump Kick
Taunt
Evs- 252 atk 252 spd, 4 hp,
Jolly Nature, Regeneration

This guy is my lead. Fake out + Uturn REALLY is awsome, and helps me out a lot. Idea behind this is that I fake out the first turn, breaking sashes and sturdy, and then proceed from there. I can either Hi jump kick for dmg, or taunt if i predict hazards or a status. This guy is very usefull, and i love him. I don't really think he needs to be changed much, and he is really great at spreading dammage and taunting stuff.

Other Possibilities: Not much, i love this guy as a lead. But some people have said that I need stone edge for coverage, but I really like taunt. what do you think?

Gliscor @ Toxic orb
Earthquake
Toxic
Protect
UTurn
Evs- 252 hp, 184 def, 72 pd. def
Impish nature, poison heal

My physical wall. Really standard, I'm using the bulky variant. Slightly weird in that I run UTurn instead of stone edge, but I love having Mienshao's fast UTurn with this guys slower uturn. I feel as if it helps me out. This guy is really standard, not much explaining to do, but basically Earthquake If I wall the pokemon, or toxic if its not immune. protect for scouting and poison heal, uturn for switches/ want to bring something safely in.

Possible Changes: Is the fling/ acrobatics set good for a wall gliscor? I;m wondering if that is a possible set, as this guy is currently my only toxic carryer.

Vaporeon @ leftovers
Scald
Wish
Protect
Ice Beam
248 hp, 252 def, 8 sd def
bold nature, Water Absorb

Special Wall of my team. Scald for STAB + burn, Wish for healing for all my team, protect for scouting again and for healing itself with wish, and ice beam for hitting those pesky dragons who think they can ohko me with their outrages (garchomp). I can survive their outrages and KO them back. Love this guym he is just awsome.

Possible Changes- Toxic? My gliscour is the only one on this team that runs it, and I'm wondering if thats the better option over ice beam or protect. Also, how is Jellicent? would he suit my team better? Need that feedback.

Xatu @ light clay
Psychic
Reflect
Light Screen
Roost
248 hp, 216 sp def, 44 def
Bold nature, Magic Bounce

I also LOVE this guy, he bounces lotsa things back :) Will-o-wisp my mienshao? BOUNCED! Nattorei wants to set up on me? BOUNCED! Hippowdon wants to roar me away? BOUNCED! I love this guy. Send him in on obvious status move/ hazard, BOUNCE it, and set up my screens. No UTurn because I already have 2 of them, so psychic for STAB. Roost over wish because xatu usually needs the healing now, not in 1 turn, and vaporeon passes far better wishes.

Possible Options: well, look at the rest of my team, and if there are any holes in it, this guys the one im most willing to give up. he is my stealth rocker, when I BOUNCE it back at them, although it needs perfect prediction (which I don't always have.)

Blaziken @ Life Orb
Swords Dance
Hi Jump Kick
Blaze Kick
Stone Edge
252 atk, 252 spd, 4 hp
Adamant nature, SPEED BOOST FTW

This guy is a beast. Come in on something it scares, sd on the switch, proceed to own their team. blaze kick and hi jump kick provide decent STAB coverage, and stone edge fills in most of the gaps the other moves have between them.

Possible changes- Sometimes I kill myself for not having protect, but I really like the coverage my 3 moves give me, and sd seems like too awsome of a boost to pass up. thoughts? Also, should I run sky uppercut as opposed to HJK? i love the extra dmg HJK gives me, but HATE when it misses (although it dosen't do that very often) and mainly protect. Thoughts?

and finally...

Hydreigon @ Life orb
Dragon pulse
Flamethrower
dark pulse
Protect
252 ap. atk, 252 spd, 4 hp
Timid nature, levitate

My special sweeper. I like this guy, levitate and a nice typing. dragon pulse and dark pulse for stab, flamethrower to burn all others to a crisp. protect for scouting, and is usefull in general.

Possible Changes- REALLY need help on this guy. First, draco meteor or dragon pulse? Meteor has way higher bp, but the sp. atk drop sucks. Idk about that one. Also, should I go scarfed or specs? I like the power of choosing that life orb gives, but sometimes, especially with dragon pulse, it reallly isn't enough dmg. Is the tradeoff worth it? Need help here.

So yeah, I think its decent. and ready for some help. All thoughts are welcome, and thanks if you help. Please point out any holes you see, and anything bad in the team. Thanks a lot guys! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)