OU TEAM - HELP

Well, here's my OU team, please help and comment.

-Yanmega
Evs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Modest Item: Life Orb

Moveset:
-Protect
-Bug Buzz
-Air Slash
-Hypnosis

This is my team lead, I normally use hypnosis first, but if I see that the enemy lead could taunt me or outspeed yanmega I use protect, which also helps me to scout for enemy's attacks. Bug buzz is great against a lot of enemys, and usually I make it return to game as fast as I can.
Air slash is used to complement the pack and hits hard pokes who doesnt have resistance against STABbed air attacks.

-Scizor Ability: Technician
Evs: 4 HP / 252 At / 252 Spe
Nature: Adamant Item: Life Orb

Moveset:
-Bug Bite
-Bullet Punch
-Roost
-Swords Dance

Well, with a lot of resistances and only one weakness stopped by heatran, scizor becomes the core of my team and it's perfect as a revenge killer. It can help Swampert to deal with his x4 weakness on Grass, and then U-turn in a safe way by attacking the second.
Pursuit to hit Psychic pokes that want to change to Scizor counters.

-Heatran
Evs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid Item: Life Orb

Moveset:
-Fire Blast
-Earth Power
-Explosion
-Stealth rock

I normally use it to stop fire attacks that otherwise would kill Scizor, and also to stop problems by blowing up when required. Earth power to kill Scizor fire counters, and dragon pulse to kill dragons locked into Outrage.
I prefer Lava Plume because its high possibility of burning, but also because Fire Blast has lower accuracy range.

-Starmie Ability: Natural Cure
Evs: 252 SpA / 252 Vel / 6 SpD
Nature: Timid Item: Life orb

Moveset:
-Surf
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Rapid Spin

I had a problem with stealth rock involving zapdos and yanmega, ( especially yanmega, who loses a 50% of its health just by switching in with SR up) so when I was told to put a rapid spinner in the team I knew it was going to work. It always does its work, and it has helped me a lot since it is in my team.

-Zapdos
Evs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 34 Spe
Nature: Bold Item: Leftovers

Moveset:
-ThunderBolt
-Roost
-Heat Wave
-Hp grass

Zapdos has been little time in my team, but at this moment he has worked well, I use it as a physical wall, that can stall some walls by using toxic. It has problems with Stealth Rock, but Wish from Blissey and Roost can help to stop him from fainting. Thunderbolt is its main STAB attack, and it hits hard anything who can't resist it.

-Blissey Ability: Natural Cure
Evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpD

Moveset:
-Wish
-Toxic
-Protect
-Seismic Toss

Blissey is my special wall, at the moment he has always done a good work, by using toxic combined with protect, as it has very little attack it has Seismic Toss for a fixed damage against walls or special sweepers. I use wish to heal teammates and also herself.

This is my team, please comment and If you find my english strange it's because I'm spanish, so please try to say things clear.

since you already have toxic on your blissey, I would recommend taking it off your zapdos and using the extra slot for rapid spin.
Rapid spin is VERY useful late in the game when you're constantly switching and don;t need the extra damage.

Ok, I'll put the changes on my team in red, I'd also like to thank now everyone that can help me, since I know smogon, I've learnt a lot.

Lol, Hi, quick rate

Well, here's my OU team, please help and comment.

-Yanmega
Evs: 104 Def / 252 SpA / 152 Spe
Nature: Modest Item: Expert Belt

Moveset:
-Protect
-Bug Buzz
-Air Slash
-Hypnosis

This is my team lead, I normally use hypnosis first, but if I see that the enemy lead could taunt me or outspeed yanmega I use protect, which also helps me to scout for enemy's attacks. Bug buzz is great against a lot of enemys, and usually I make it return to game as fast as I can.
Air slash is used to complement the pack and hits hard pokes who doesnt have resistance against STABbed air attacks.

Why Expert Belt? Life Orb Yamega is better, it kills Machamp like no other lead. Please, use 252 SpA / 252 Spe/ 4 Def, there is no need for Defence EVs, seems useless Evs on Yanmega. Other than that, pro lead. you might wanna use Speed boost as the ability.

-Scizor Ability: Technician
Evs: 178 HP / 100 At / 232 SpD
Nature: Adamant Item: Life Orb

Moveset:
-U-turn
-Bullet Punch
-Roost
-Pursuit

Well, with a lot of resistances and only one weakness stopped by heatran, scizor becomes the core of my team and it's perfect as a revenge killer. It can help Swampert to deal with his x4 weakness on Grass, and then U-turn in a safe way by attacking the second.
Pursuit to hit Psychic pokes that want to change to Scizor counters.

O.O, what kind of scizor is that... Carrying Life Orb without any Sword dance, Sword dance is needed on Scizor Imo, you don't need to pursuit. Just Bullet Punch. use 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp. With Bullet Punch, Bug Bite, Sword Dance, Roost or Brick Break.
-Heatran
Evs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid Item: Leftovers

Moveset:
-Lava Plume
-Earth Power
-Explosion
-Dragon Pulse

I normally use it to stop fire attacks that otherwise would kill Scizor, and also to stop problems by blowing up when required. Earth power to kill Scizor fire counters, and dragon pulse to kill dragons locked into Outrage.
I prefer Lava Plume because its high possibility of burning, but also because Fire Blast has lower accuracy range.

Make him scarfed, yeah its good, but using Leftovers is weird when you only have attacking moves, so i would recommend using Life Orb and Fire Blast > Lava Plume. Also, Hp Grass > Dragon Pulse
-Swampert
Evs: 240 HP / 216 Def / 52 SpD
Nature: Relaxed Item: Leftovers

Moveset:
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Avalanche
-Waterfall

I normally use it as fast as I can, he is useful to put rocks, I normally sweep with STABbed Earthquake, and Avalanche to take profit from his little speed. Waterfall is also a STAB attack but I use it very little.
I really like Swampert, he is an important piece on my team as he covers a lot of types in combination with Scizor.

-Zapdos
Evs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 34 Spe

Moveset:
-ThunderBolt
-Roost
-Heat Wave
-Toxic

Zapdos has been little time in my team, but at this moment he has worked well, I use it as a physical wall, that can stall some walls by using toxic. It has problems with Stealth Rock, but Wish from Blissey and Roost can help to stop him from fainting. Thunderbolt is its main STAB attack, and it hits hard anything who can't resist it.

-Blissey Ability: Natural Cure
Evs: 26 HP / 252 Def / 232 SpD
Nature: Calm Item: Leftovers

Moveset:
-Wish
-Toxic
-Protect
-Seismic Toss

Blissey is my special wall, at the moment he has always done a good work, by using toxic combined with protect, as it has very little attack it has Seismic Toss for a fixed damage against walls or special sweepers. I use wish to heal teammates and also herself.

This is my team, please comment and If you find my english strange it's because I'm spanish, so please try to say things clear.
Short rate.. imma go to sleep now.. ima rate more later.

EDIT: Zapdos DOESNT LEARN RAPID SPIN

thanks for the rating, today I tested again my team and i'ts much better although I still have problems with bulky waters

I'm Back!

O.O. Yeah, Infernape totally fucks this team UP Hard. Like really, Except Yanmega only. Having Zapdos without a Rapid Spinner is Funny, because its going to take Alot of damage from Walling, as well as SR Damage. I would recommend you using Starmie > Swampert. Moveset is Surf,Thunderbolt,Ice beam,Rapid Spin with Life Orb.Hp Grass > Toxic on Zapdos, like reallly, its to counter Swampert, which Zapdos barely touches.. SR > Hp Grass on Heatran. So Now, you won't have problems with Infernape, nor Swampert. Anyways on Blissey, use 252 Hp/ 252 Def/4 SpD WITH BOLD NATURE

Good Luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)