Swords dance
Brick break
? ( I think bug bite )

Snorlax carefull
Curse
Body slam
Rest
Sleep talk

Can you please give me an Ev set and recommended items for each pokemon and rate my team. Im new to all this so it would be appreciated

Shame That

TAKE IT ALL OR LEAVE IT
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Please provide a description of what each member of your team does. Cant rate if we have no description.. read the RMT rules

Ohk I'm just new to all this lol so smarm is there to set up spikes then just keep whirlwinding if I get taunted I can use brave bird or if I think I'll need skarm later il switch out. Heatran is a stealth rocker special sweeper roar to get some extra damage and to scout the team and fire blast and earth power to deal damage. Ninjask to protect,swords dance,protect then baton pass to tyranitar. Tyranitar for sweeping I'll try to keep him in as long as I can aqua tail for coverage and stone edge/crunch for stab. Scizor for another physical sweeper set up one swords dance then bullet punch or brick break most pokes. Curselax I don't know much about I like the sound of the moveset but don't know if Itl be that great.
Skarmory:spiker/physical wall
Heatran:stealth rocker/special sweeper
Ninjask: baton passer
Tyanitar: physical sweeper
Scizor: physical sweeper/revenge killer
Snorlax: ? Stall and sweep after alot of curses/special wall

I really duno about the snorlax

Rate and comment please

Lead skarmory@shed shell
Ability: keen eye
Nature impish
Evs 252hp 200def 56spdef
Moves:spikes
Whirlwind
Roost
Stealth rock/bravebird. ?
Skarm is mainly used to setup spikes and then whirlwind to get the entry damage roost to heal and then either switch out or keep whirl winding. Stealth rock could add more damage but then if I get tormented I'm screwed?

Heatran@ shucca berry
Ability flash fire
Nature modest
Evs 252spatk 252spe 4spd
Moves: stealth rock
Fire blast
Earth power
Roar/explosion ?
Heatran to come in and set up stealth rocks if it isn't up. Fire blast and earth power give good coverage and hit other Heatran. Roar to scout the team and do more entry damage or explosion to take out an annoying pokemon?

Baton pass ninjask@focus sash
Ability speed boost
Nature jolly
Evs 252hp 120def 136spdef
Moves: baton pass
Swords dance
Protect
Bug buzz
Ninjask to try come in with max hp and use protect to scout. Then use swords dance and try to stay alive as long as it can. Baton pass out to mainly tyranitar or scizor and try to send at least a +2 Atk and +2 spd

Tyranitar@ leftovers
Ability sandstream
Nature adamant
Evs 252atk 180hp 76spd
Moves: crunch
Stone edge
Aqua tail
Dragon dance
Crunch and stone edge for stabed damage aqua tail for other tyranitars and dragon dance if ninjask fails to set it up. This tyranitar will just sweep until it gets stopped so move coverage is vital

Scizor@life orb
Ability technician
Nature adamant
Evs 252atk 200speed 56hp
Moves: bullet punch
Brick break
Swords dance
Roost/bugbite ?
My late game sweeper/revenge killer when it comes in swords dance then either bullet punch or brick break hits everything for atleast neutral.
Roost to continue the sweep or bug bite for more coverage?

Snorlax@leftovers
Ability immunity
Nature careful
Evs 252hp 128def 128 spdef
Moves: body slam
Curse
Rest
Sleep talk
My specal sponge and late game wall. After a few curses nothing will hurt it and it will use body slam rest when it gets low and sleep talk until it wakes up. If I ever need to take a special attack il switch in snorlax to absorb it due to his high sp def

Thanks for reading about my my team rate and comment please
Just ask if there is anything else you want to know. I'm new to all this so sorry if this is wrong

Hi kevindurant, Welcome to Smogon. My apologies for taking so long, I just was occupied with my own team. Whether you know it or not, your team is shaping up to look like a SandStorm stall team that facilitates a Snorlax sweep, so I'm going to point you in that direction.

However, your team has a few big problems. First and foremost, Ninjask basically needs to be in the lead slot if you don't have Rapid Spin support since otherwise Stealth Rocks break his sash and remove half his health. He also works best on a more offensive team, with a dedicated recipient. In short, he just doesn't fit here. Your team also has a big problem with entry hazards since most of your pokemon are grounded, meaning they take damage from Spikes. You can fix this by replacing Ninjask for a Tentacruel. Tentacruel fits well on a stall team thanks to his ability to lay down hazards of his own while removing the opponent's.

Tentacruel@Leftovers
Calm Nature, 252HP/120Def/136SpD
Toxic Spikes
Surf
Rapid Spin
Sludge Bomb/HP Electric/Protect

Tentacruel's main job is to provide Rapid Spin support for you team, while also setting Toxic Spikes. When paired with your other hazards, Tentacruel's Toxic Spikes will rack up damage on grounded foes quickly. Surf is STAB, while Rapid Spin removes enemy hazards. The last slot is mostly filler, but does have some value. Sludge Bomb hits many things harder than Surf would, while HP electric deftly handles Gyradaos and most other bulky waters. Personally, I've found success with Protect, which lets you scout choice users and rack up Poison and sandstorm damage.

Even if you don't use Tentacruel and Toxic Spikes, you still have a major problem with Rapid Spin. Anything with the move can come in and easily remove your hard-earned hazards, which is a problem since they're your main form of early game damage. Replacing Scizor with a RestTalk Rotom gives you a way to stop Rapid Spin, and also gives you much-needed Ground and Electric resistances.

Rotom-W@Leftovers
Calm Nature, 252HP/136 Def/120SpD
Rest
Sleep Talk
Discharge
Hydro Pump/Will-O-Wisp

Rotom is very hard to take down thanks to its fantastic typing and good bulk. When you add in instant recovery in Rest, it can be downright impossible. Rest and Sleep Talk form the crux of this set, letting you heal up without becoming a sitting duck. Discharge is STAB and has a nifty paralysis chance, while the last slot either gives you extra coverage or more status, which is handy for nailing things immune to Toxic Spikes, such as Scizor or Flygon. I picked this set since you don't have a lot of instant recovery, which is important for stall.

Now that your defensive core is done, let's try to support Snorlax. The best way to do this would be to replace Sleep Talk with a coverage move, either Crunch or Fire Punch. Without either, Ghosts laugh at you, and Steels can tank you all day unless you get to +6. If I were you, I would use Fire Punch, since I have another change in store. Either way, replace Body Slam with Return since you won't be faster than even paralyzed opponents after a few Curses.

My last big change is to change Tyrantiar to a Choice Scarf set. DDTar and Curselax are both late-game cleaners, so carrying both is a little redundant. By changing T-Tar to a Scarf set, you can facilitate Snorlax's sweep by removing Ghosts with ease. it also gives you some much needed Speed. Here's the set:

Tyranitar@Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature, 252Att/4SpD/252Spe
Pursuit
Crunch
Stone Edge
Superpower/Earthquake

The big appeal of this set is Pursuit. With a scarf, Tyranitar outspeeds many threats, such as Starmie (and more importantly) ghost-types. Because of his massive Attack stat, he also OHKOs these threats with Pursuit whether they switch or not. This lets Snorlax run rampant with Return, since your opponent will have nothing left immune to his STAB. Crunch is a more reliable STAB, and maims even the most defensive Rotom sets. Stone Edge is secondary STAB. I prefer Superpower in the last slot for the SE coverage on Blissey, but Earthquake is an option too.

Those are my critiques. I hope that helped, and good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)