Evs: 252Hp 4Specd 252 SpecA
Nature:Modest
Item:Choice Specs
Moveset:
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Focus Blast
Hidden Power (Grass)

This politoed is just for hitting hard, taking some hits and getting my weather up first turn. Not much likes taking a neutral specs boosted Hydro pump in the Rain.

Bronzong:
Ability: Levitate
Evs: 252 def 252 hp 4 SpecD
Nature: Impish
Item: Leftovers
Moveset:
Hidden Power(ice)
Toxic
Stealth Rocks
Gyro Ball

Physical Wall+rocks no weaknesses in the rain is a extra bonus.

Jolteon:
Ability:Volt absorb
Evs: 4 hp 252 SpecAttack 252 Spd
Nature:timid
Item: Choice Specs
Moveset:
Thunder
Volt Switch
Shadow Ball
Hidden Power(ice)

Electric Absorber+ Specal Sweeper.

Azumarrel;
Ability:Huge Power
Evs:252 hp 252 att 4 Spd
Nature:Adamant
Item: Choice Band
Moveset:
Aqua get
Return
Ice Punch
Waterfall

Priority+rain abuser

Breloom
Ability:Poison Heal
Evs: 252 Attack 252 Speed 4 Hp
Nature:Jolly
Item: Choice Scarf
Move set:
Spore
Superpower
Seed Bomb
Stone Edge

Scarfed Spore is nice as sleep turns reset now. Also It is great for cleaning up late game.

Togikiss
Ability Secere Grace
Evs 252 specD 252hp 4 DEF
Nature: Calm
Item: Leftovers
Moveset:
Wish
Protect
Thunder Wave
Air Slash

Great Specal Wall. Passing wishes is nice too. My team enjoys getting healed.

Leave some suggestions. Thanks.

Try giving breloom Mach punch with technician. It's weaker than superpower, but it does have a +1 speed priority. But if you keep poison heal, give it a toxic orb. With togekiss, you should split the spdef evs with the def (176def/76def) with the increasing popularity of psyshock. Also, I don't suggest using hidden power with a impish nature on bronzong. Since you are running gyro ball, try relaxed.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Try giving breloom Mach punch with technician. It's weaker than superpower, but it does have a +1 speed priority. But if you keep poison heal, give it a toxic orb. With togekiss, you should split the spdef evs with the def (176def/76def) with the increasing popularity of psyshock. Also, I don't suggest using hidden power with a impish nature on bronzong. Since you are running gyro ball, try relaxed.

DW breloom is unreleased, my reccomendation is to try and run sassy on bronzong, or maybe try a pokemon such as skarmory, if you want to run bronzong, try 252hp/84atck/80def/92spdef.

Try expanding the descriptions and follow the RMT rules. It will help out the raters alot.

haunter

Banned deucer.
RMT rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
Take a look at the RMT archive to see what kind of descriptions we are looking for. PM me the fixed descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)