Project OU Teambuilding Competition V7 (Round 6: Building)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Team 2

Lando-T + Thundy-I is boring!

Even though thunderbolt latios would help a lot on that one, azumarill is a major threat and I dont like how the answer is a fire type 4x weak to rocks... passho berry is neat though (Speaking of team 2 obviously).

Team 4 (even though I would make Chomp lum and dclaw)

I have Team 2 with different Sets and Latias>Latios, would have chosen that if it wasnt for the Sets

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
GotR won with team 1. congrats!

new core:

serp n gatr. have fun

deadling for building is in one week, sunday. good luck! remember to title your pms accordingly, please.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok so literally no one submitted a team this round. Activity in this project is obviously dying, and I don't have the time anymore to try and give this a new life. It's been fun running this and being able to steal teams before everyone else, but with very little activity in the project and the fact that I just started college, I'm stepping down from running this. If someone else wants to pick it up, feel free to run it by a mod.

Tagging AM so he can close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)