Resource OU Teambuilding Workshop v4 (CLOSE)

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Rayman94

Core:

Heracross-Mega @ Heracronite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 240 HP / 136 Atk / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast
- Substitute

Talonflame @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 224 HP / 48 Atk / 224 SpD / 12 Spe
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Bulk Up
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Wish
- Protect

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

I changed hera to bulky over your spread which allows you to get subs on more stuff and live stuff like psyshock from latios. Bulk Up talonflame is pretty good since its really hard to stop once it gets going late game, most games you just come in click wisp and switch until the end when you can get your boosts going. Suicune is for other water types like keldeo and volcanion, you can use roar over sleep talk if you want to force out slowbro and clefable. Spdef rachi for gardevoir and lati@s which threaten the rest of the team pretty hard, its also got wish for healing up hera in a pinch and is the team rocker, the speed outspeeds neutral nature base 70's. Rocky Helmet tangrowth is for excadrill and ground types in general, 56 spdf evs are for something that i can't remember but they are helpful. Latios rounds out this team like it rounds out most of my teams since its just such a good glue mon checking keld, defoging, and generally being a useful af mon to have on a team. One thing you could change is make tangrowth into lando-t and making rachi into body slam over rocks, but then your weaker to azumarill and bisharp to an extant. Hope you enjoy!

Rayman94

Core:

Heracross-Mega @ Heracronite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 240 HP / 136 Atk / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast
- Substitute

Talonflame @ Leftovers
EVs: 224 HP / 48 Atk / 224 SpD / 12 Spe
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Bulk Up
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Wish
- Protect

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

I changed hera to bulky over your spread which allows you to get subs on more stuff and live stuff like psyshock from latios. Bulk Up talonflame is pretty good since its really hard to stop once it gets going late game, most games you just come in click wisp and switch until the end when you can get your boosts going. Suicune is for other water types like keldeo and volcanion, you can use roar over sleep talk if you want to force out slowbro and clefable. Spdef rachi for gardevoir and lati@s which threaten the rest of the team pretty hard, its also got wish for healing up hera in a pinch and is the team rocker, the speed outspeeds neutral nature base 70's. Rocky Helmet tangrowth is for excadrill and ground types in general, 56 spdf evs are for something that i can't remember but they are helpful. Latios rounds out this team like it rounds out most of my teams since its just such a good glue mon checking keld, defoging, and generally being a useful af mon to have on a team. One thing you could change is make tangrowth into lando-t and making rachi into body slam over rocks, but then your weaker to azumarill and bisharp to an extant. Hope you enjoy!
Ayy thanks a ton man really like the team gonna test it out tonight again bro thanks alot really appreciate it

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Core:

daddy's kisses

Alakazam @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Dazzling Gleam
- Knock Off

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 SpD
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 48 Atk / 68 Def / 144 Spe
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Roost

Volcarona @ Lum Berry
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain
- Bug Buzz

Tyranitar @ Chople Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Atk / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Draco Meteor

I think this Alakazam set is pretty cool, Knock Off is a neat move on it since it actually works well as a lure, unlike many other Knock Off mons who can be seen coming a mile away. But yeah despite the name "stallbreaker" and I think something that you alluded to is that this set doesn't break stall all by itself but tends to soften it up for some other teammate. The first mon I wanted to pair it with was Rotom-Wash which is an excellent partner for frail mons that are priority weak and like free switches. It helps with stuff like Azumarill, Excadrill, and Talonflame all which outspeed/prioritize Alakazam. It also beats Torn-T and Skarmory and lures in stuff like Amoonguss, overall a great starting place. Next I wanted a real answer for Weavile since it's a deadly mon and murders Alakazam. Scizor is probably the best Weavile counter out there, and it checks a ton of other stuff too. I went with a physically defensive spread since I prefer it to SpD spreads - I think easing setup on mons like Landorus-T or betting checking Lopunny/Excadrill is more important than maybe eating a HP Fire and living at 1 HP. It's a speedy variant because I think Rotom-Wash is annoying as hell, and it has Bug Bite to beat up Psychic types which can actually wall Zam given it doesn't have Shadow Ball. Granted faster Rotoms can still burn you but Bug Bite Scizor can actually win 1v1 endgame vs Rotom. Anyway I wanted something that beats Steels primarily and settled on Volcarona. I only just now reviewing your original request see that you had it as a suggested partner, which is funny because I think they work great together. Knocking off Chansey's Eviolite and Torn-T's AV is huge for Volcarona, plus Zam does the beautiful job of luring Clefable for itself. Volcarona is a mon that's actually pretty strong against a lot of common stall builds since they tend to forgo Dragon or Fire types and instead their Fire resists are Water types, meaning Giga drain slurps em. Lum Berry lets you set up an extra QD on stuff like Clefable or status mons, really just eases the setup against Chansey as well. Next up I knew I wanted a hazard setter and I was still kinda weak to Latios so I added a Stealth Rock Tyranitar. Chople Tar to have another check to Mega Pinsir as well as Gardevoir/Alakazam etc - it's such a great lure / failsafe item for Tyranitar. I'm running max Attack with an Adamant nature because being passive really just doesn't fit this team so it's actually a nice lure for stuff like opposing Tyranitar and Chansey. Last slot I needed Defog for Volcarona primarily and Latios seemed like the best fit. Tbolt hits waters, Surf hits Heatran for Volcarona, and yeah that's about it. I feel like Lati gets pursuit trapped a lot anyway so you might only get one chance to Defog whether or not you have Recover, same with checking Keld so I opted for coverage

This team is quite offensive so there are many mons that it is weak to. Mega Lopunny doesn't really have a good switch-in, Scizor can only come in if Rocks are not up. Medicham is similarly problematic due to priority whittling Latios and Alakazam. Keldeo (notice a trend with the fighting-types?) can be annoying since Latios can't Recover, but the team carries other offensive checks to it. Bisharp can be an issue at +2 (probably the biggest one) since Scizor can't OHKO it but that's the failsafe if anything. Jolly BD Azu can win lol you can change Rotom if you want. All the Diancie switchins. Probably a few other things the team has issues with like VoltTurn but that's a weakness of most offensive teams. Anyway you can try changing things up like slightly bulkier Scizor and Tyranitar, giving Latios recovery in exchange for a coverage option (probably Surf), and things of that nature really. I've used this team for a good 20 or so matches and I found that it has a fairly decent matchup against bulkier squads just gotta play smart and the tougher matchups definitely come against offense. The surprise stuff on most of these sets can give you the upper hand in a match against someone who's never played the team before so that's pretty helpful.

Hope you enjoy!

Core:

daddy's kisses

Alakazam @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Dazzling Gleam
- Knock Off

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 48 Atk / 68 Def / 144 Spe
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Roost

Volcarona @ Lum Berry
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain
- Bug Buzz

Tyranitar @ Chople Berry
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Atk / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Draco Meteor

I think this Alakazam set is pretty cool, Knock Off is a neat move on it since it actually works well as a lure, unlike many other Knock Off mons who can be seen coming a mile away. But yeah despite the name "stallbreaker" and I think something that you alluded to is that this set doesn't break stall all by itself but tends to soften it up for some other teammate. The first mon I wanted to pair it with was Rotom-Wash which is an excellent partner for frail mons that are priority weak and like free switches. It helps with stuff like Azumarill, Excadrill, and Talonflame all which outspeed/prioritize Alakazam. It also beats Torn-T and Skarmory and lures in stuff like Amoonguss, overall a great starting place. Next I wanted a real answer for Weavile since it's a deadly mon and murders Alakazam. Scizor is probably the best Weavile counter out there, and it checks a ton of other stuff too. I went with a physically defensive spread since I prefer it to SpD spreads - I think easing setup on mons like Landorus-T or betting checking Lopunny/Excadrill is more important than maybe eating a HP Fire and living at 1 HP. It's a speedy variant because I think Rotom-Wash is annoying as hell, and it has Bug Bite to beat up Psychic types which can actually wall Zam given it doesn't have Shadow Ball. Granted faster Rotoms can still burn you but Bug Bite Scizor can actually win 1v1 endgame vs Rotom. Anyway I wanted something that beats Steels primarily and settled on Volcarona. I only just now reviewing your original request see that you had it as a suggested partner, which is funny because I think they work great together. Knocking off Chansey's Eviolite and Torn-T's AV is huge for Volcarona, plus Zam does the beautiful job of luring Clefable for itself. Volcarona is a mon that's actually pretty strong against a lot of common stall builds since they tend to forgo Dragon or Fire types and instead their Fire resists are Water types, meaning Giga drain slurps em. Lum Berry lets you set up an extra QD on stuff like Clefable or status mons, really just eases the setup against Chansey as well. Next up I knew I wanted a hazard setter and I was still kinda weak to Latios so I added a Stealth Rock Tyranitar. Chople Tar to have another check to Mega Pinsir as well as Gardevoir/Alakazam etc - it's such a great lure / failsafe item for Tyranitar. I'm running max Attack with an Adamant nature because being passive really just doesn't fit this team so it's actually a nice lure for stuff like opposing Tyranitar and Chansey. Last slot I needed Defog for Volcarona primarily and Latios seemed like the best fit. Tbolt hits waters, Surf hits Heatran for Volcarona, and yeah that's about it. I feel like Lati gets pursuit trapped a lot anyway so you might only get one chance to Defog whether or not you have Recover, same with checking Keld so I opted for coverage

This team is quite offensive so there are many mons that it is weak to. Mega Lopunny doesn't really have a good switch-in, Scizor can only come in if Rocks are not up. Medicham is similarly problematic due to priority whittling Latios and Alakazam. Keldeo (notice a trend with the fighting-types?) can be annoying since Latios can't Recover, but the team carries other offensive checks to it. Bisharp can be an issue at +2 (probably the biggest one) since Scizor can't OHKO it but that's the failsafe if anything. Jolly BD Azu can win lol you can change Rotom if you want. All the Diancie switchins. Probably a few other things the team has issues with like VoltTurn but that's a weakness of most offensive teams. Anyway you can try changing things up like slightly bulkier Scizor and Tyranitar, giving Latios recovery in exchange for a coverage option (probably Surf), and things of that nature really. I've used this team for a good 20 or so matches and I found that it has a fairly decent matchup against bulkier squads just gotta play smart and the tougher matchups definitely come against offense. The surprise stuff on most of these sets can give you the upper hand in a match against someone who's never played the team before so that's pretty helpful.

Hope you enjoy!
Team looks sweet! Thanks, bludz :o

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Core:

Lopunny-Mega (M) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 152 HP / 248 SpD / 108 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch

Tangrowth (M) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 244 HP / 216 Def / 48 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Leech Seed

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 176 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Superpower

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Psyshock

Hey Elif! So after making a few teams with the core, I decided to go with Special Defensive Jirachi since it gave me a Stealth Rocker and helps out more against Diancie and other Protect users like Ferrothorn (both of which Lopunny won't like since a HJK miss will cost 50%). Fire Punch helps with Ferrothorn and Mega Scizor, and the EV spread lets Jirachi hit 263 speed to outspeed base 70's with max speed like Breloom and Volcanion. I originally had Rotom-Wash in the next slot to help out with opposing Ground types and Sand Offense, but went with Tangrowth to act as a physical pivot that could also help out with Mega-Lopunny. Tangrowth also helps more against Slowbro than Rotom-Wash, as it can put it to sleep and hope to PP drain Slowbro of Slack Offs with Leech Seed + Giga Drain. Next I added Keldeo to help out with opposing dark types (namely Weavile which was a major pain since I'd have to send in Mega Lop every time only to have them switch out to a Lando or defensive mon). Keldeo also provided me with a strong special wallbreaker I can switch into to weaken stuff like Latios for Mega Lopunny to eventually 1HKO. HP Electric helps Keldeo 2HKO Volcanion, Azumarill and most importantly Slowbro. Bulky Psychic types are a pain for Keldeo and Mega Lopunny, so I added Tyranitar with a Choice Band to really hit em hard, especially Mega Latias. At this point, I didn't have a Keldeo switch in, and I didn't have a win con/set up sweeper, so I added Calm Mind Latios, which helps out a ton as it can switch into Keldeo and Volcanion, while also being able to severely weaken Clefable with Psyshock at +1. Calm Mind also lets Latios manage Slowbro one on one with more ease.

As for threats to the team, offensive Garchomp can be a bit annoying since you'll have to rely on Keldeo, Latios and Mega-Lopunny to revenge kill it. Torn-T is also pretty annoying since you'll need Mega-Lopunny to revenge kill it and Jirachi can sorta switch in, though it hates Heat Wave + Knock Off. If they have Heat Wave, then they probably won't have Superpower so Tyranitar could probably help out if that happens to be the case. Bulky waters namely Suicune and Slowbro can be annoying for the team, especially if they set up, so you'll wanna keep Tangrowth and Latios healthy (and T-tar if it's a Slowbro/Slowking). Even with Keldeo, Weavile's gonna be annoying as Keldeo can't take too many hits without being worn down quickly, so watch out for it.

Hope you like it :toast:

bludz

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Core:

KnightsofHallow

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Frustration
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch

Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Poison Jab

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Power-Up Punch

Heatran @ Power Herb
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Solar Beam
- Taunt

Landorus-Therian @ Earth Plate
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 8 HP / 176 Atk / 92 Def / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Taunt
- Glare
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Goons goons goons. Definitely a nice HO core to begin with. I think Ice Punch Lopunny is the best in this metagame - it breaks down its own checks on offense, the playstyle it has the best matchup against - since this plays to its strengths. Poison Jab on Weavile for Clefable, also hits Azumarill which the team doesn't really switch into so that's nice. The first partner I decided to add was Azumarill, the team needed something to deal with Keldeo and weather offenses. Assault Vest lets Azumarill really mess up Rain which can be a problem for HO, and also lets you take hits better / lure electric types and whatnot so that's pretty cool. PuP is just so you aren't weak as hell, Azumarill can force a lot of switches and get to +1. You could run some speed for Clefable or Skarmory potentially, but Clefable may TWave you anyway and speed EVs for Skarm sacrifices a lot of bulk. Next member is Heatran, needed a Scizor check, a Stealth Rocker, and a bigger threat to defensive builds. Taunt is a godsend for HO teams without hazard removal (spoilers) since you can prevent hazards from going up and it breaks stall reasonably well. Power Herb + Solar Beam is really fun, I prefer to run it with Lava Plume since you need to predict stuff like Keldeo / Manaphy on the switch most of the time anyway and Plume gets consistent damage + burns, also doesn't miss vs Scizor. At this point the team was totally grounded which is usually a bad sign so I introduced Landorus-T as a setup sweeper and wallbreaker. Lando gives the team a real Exca switchin (EVs are for Jolly Exca wtih Rocks up, since it can outspeed Adamant with RP, shoutout paper dreams for the spread) and breaks opposing fat mons like Clefable, Mega Scizor, and even Quagsire (knock it off with Weavile first). Serperior helps with the Keldeo weakness as well as bulky waters in general. Glare is great speed control for stuff like Torn-T and yellow color yada yada. Taunt once again to prevent hazard setup as well as recovery, and Leaf Storm + HP Fire for the offensive moves.

Heatran is great at luring a lot of the water-types this team doesn't appreciate - Keldeo and Azu for Weavile, Starmie for itself, Rotom-Wash for Lando-T and Azumarill, Slowbro for Lopunny, and the list goes on. This lure is a pretty crucial part of using the team so just try to time the Solar Beam well. I think for alternative movesets you could run a Stealth Rock SD Lando to open up Heatran for Toxic or something to help with Talonflame a bit, as it is an issue. I tried PuP on Lopunny and it was okay, I kinda liked that it pressured Skarmory and Mega Scizor more, and the team is not weak to Landorus-T or Garchomp really so that's a moveslot I think is worth testing a bit more. Maybe even try Healing Wish or something. Pursuit Weavile for Torn and Lati is cool, it helps Serp and lets you run SubSeed potentially, but this does weaken the matchup against Clefable and bulkier teams. You can mess around with the Lando-T or Heatran spreads as well, up to you really.

Threatlist would be Talonflame, Mega Pinsir, Keldeo, Mega Medicham, Mega Metagross, Mega Zam, Thundurus, Mega Manectric, Rotom and so on, mons that break offense mostly. Team has counterplay to all those matchups from what I've seen, but yeah don't let mons set up if you can help it.

Enjoy!

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Hey, would like to request a core around these two:

Diancie @ Diancite
Naive Nature
EVs: 8 Atk / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Calm Mind / Protect

Weavile @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

Weavile with a Coice Band can really wreck some stuff by just spamming Knock Off. It's also nice to have both a Pursuit Trapper and a Revenge Killer in one role. Diancie can potentially keep rocks from being set for Weavile and then go for a sweep with Calm Mind after Weavile has weakened stuff.
Taking

Reactions: amg
Core:

KnightsofHallow

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Frustration
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch

Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Poison Jab

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Power-Up Punch

Heatran @ Power Herb
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Solar Beam
- Taunt

Landorus-Therian @ Earth Plate
EVs: 8 HP / 176 Atk / 92 Def / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Taunt
- Glare
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Goons goons goons. Definitely a nice HO core to begin with. I think Ice Punch Lopunny is the best in this metagame - it breaks down its own checks on offense, the playstyle it has the best matchup against - since this plays to its strengths. Poison Jab on Weavile for Clefable, also hits Azumarill which the team doesn't really switch into so that's nice. The first partner I decided to add was Azumarill, the team needed something to deal with Keldeo and weather offenses. Assault Vest lets Azumarill really mess up Rain which can be a problem for HO, and also lets you take hits better / lure electric types and whatnot so that's pretty cool. PuP is just so you aren't weak as hell, Azumarill can force a lot of switches and get to +1. You could run some speed for Clefable or Skarmory potentially, but Clefable may TWave you anyway and speed EVs for Skarm sacrifices a lot of bulk. Next member is Heatran, needed a Scizor check, a Stealth Rocker, and a bigger threat to defensive builds. Taunt is a godsend for HO teams without hazard removal (spoilers) since you can prevent hazards from going up and it breaks stall reasonably well. Power Herb + Solar Beam is really fun, I prefer to run it with Lava Plume since you need to predict stuff like Keldeo / Manaphy on the switch most of the time anyway and Plume gets consistent damage + burns, also doesn't miss vs Scizor. At this point the team was totally grounded which is usually a bad sign so I introduced Landorus-T as a setup sweeper and wallbreaker. Lando gives the team a real Exca switchin (EVs are for Jolly Exca wtih Rocks up, since it can outspeed Adamant with RP) and breaks opposing fat mons like Clefable, Mega Scizor, and even Quagsire (knock it off with Weavile first). Serperior helps with the Keldeo weakness as well as bulky waters in general. Glare is great speed control for stuff like Torn-T and yellow color yada yada. Taunt once again to prevent hazard setup as well as recovery, and Leaf Storm + HP Fire for the offensive moves.

Heatran is great at luring a lot of the water-types this team doesn't appreciate - Keldeo and Azu for Weavile, Starmie for itself, Rotom-Wash for Lando-T and Azumarill, Slowbro for Lopunny, and the list goes on. This lure is a pretty crucial part of using the team so just try to time the Solar Beam well. I think for alternative movesets you could run a Stealth Rock SD Lando to open up Heatran for Toxic or something to help with Talonflame a bit, as it is an issue. I tried PuP on Lopunny and it was okay, I kinda liked that it pressured Skarmory and Mega Scizor more, and the team is not weak to Landorus-T or Garchomp really so that's a moveslot I think is worth testing a bit more. Maybe even try Healing Wish or something. Pursuit Weavile for Torn and Lati is cool, it helps Serp and lets you run SubSeed potentially, but this does weaken the matchup against Clefable and bulkier teams. You can mess around with the Lando-T or Heatran spreads as well, up to you really.

Threatlist would be Talonflame, Mega Pinsir, Keldeo, Mega Medicham, Mega Metagross, Mega Zam, Thundurus, Mega Manectric, Rotom and so on, mons that break offense mostly. Team has counterplay to all those matchups from what I've seen, but yeah don't let mons set up if you can help it.

Enjoy!
Woah this is sweet! Thanks a lot bludz I'll keep everything you said in mind and hopefully play the team as well as you'd expect!

Nedor

thiccc
request:
(chainchomp specifically)

build preview:

import

hey, Yellowhornetx, i would just like to start off by saying thanks for being patient with me, it was hard to find time to post the team even though i built it like last week. anyways yeah, i think lo mix chomper is a really underrated set considering the different offensive sets running around currently, especially as its unexpected & devastates a lot of teams. stuff like landorus-t thinks it can come in freely to trade rocks & weaken you, but firing off a near max spatk draco means they are suddenly in range of three possible end games of the team (sd m-scizor / talon & scarf landorus-t), the same goes for various 'mons like rotom-w, skarmory, slowbro, the list goes on. the spread, while not +speed provides more damage output & higher rolls, allowing you to 2hko standard cm mixdef clefable, while helping with the stall matchup by keeping their main defensive bases low for another member. the build is fairly straightforward after that, exploiting what lo chomp is capable of luring in by using two strong priority setup 'mons in offensive sd m-scizor & talonflame. both of these 'mons offensively deal with threats that offense typically has a hard time with, while both have the ability to use a bunch of different 'mons in the tier as setup fodder, while also weakening each other's checks! specs keldeo comes in as your standard early-mid game breaker that immediately threatens out grounds, steels, etc., while possessing the defensive typing to beat annoying priority 'mons like opposing scizor, bisharp, & weavile if m-scizor is the way you plan on winning (to not get it weakened / put into range of something on the opponent's team). focus blast is the optimal filler here to nail rotom-w / opposing keldeo amongst other 'mons to put them in range or remove them for one of your main cleaners which is pretty cool. went with standard defog + recover latios in the next slot as an offensive glue to support the team in not getting fucked over by hazards + priority / fast 'mons, while obviously providing the mandatory removal for talonflame. alongside the mandatory draco, i went with surf as the secondary attack to really mess with fast heatran as people do enjoy slapping it on team's these days to help with current relevant threats in the tier, specifically helping sd talon 'n m-scizor. not only this, nailing mega diancie, excadrill, & tyranitar is really useful for the team. at this point, aside from priority & some 'mons running around a mediocre speed tier, i needed some hard speed & a revenge killer on this team, scarf landorus-t fit the bill perfectly. its a fantastic momentum generator, providing switch initiative to the main breakers of the team in order to maintain the tempo throughout a match, while being capable of revenge killing a bunch of faster threats (i.e thundurus, m-mane, latios, etc). furthermore, its defensive typing, bulk & intimidate allow it to soft check some physical attackers until they're put in range for late game.

overall, the build isn't really difficult to understand & forming a gameplan depends on the matchup; you have multiple options in the end game: sd m-scizor, talonflame, or a scarf landorus-t clean. all you gotta do is make sure to abuse your lures / strong wallbreakers to dent the opponent's team until you feel it is safe to find a setup opportunity to sweep. there's not many other options with the team but you can thunderbolt on latios as opposed to surf if you feel like heatran & friends can be pressured enough to help with bulky waters straight on. have fun with the build & thanks for being patient.

bludz

I would like to request a build around Crawdaunt. I have tried over and over again and my builds have always fell flat, missing that unique fineness that comes with and experienced builder. It isn't a bad mon and looks to have allot of potential in the meta game as it can literally break down any wall due to its amazing power. I really don't have any restrictions on the build concerning teammates.

Crawdaunt:
View attachment 62535
Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet
- Swords Dance

A few teammates that I fell could work would be Torn-t and Mega Gardevoir as they both are able to handle Keldeo, Mega Venusaur, and dragons (all to an extent). Idk if you get stuck this may help :/
mine

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
[
/
]
[
/
]
Hello felipelana i mess with this core a bit and always end up in a offensive squad so yeah, here it is. I wanna a Volt turn core wich provide me defensive and offensive momentum so Mega Pidgeot + Rotom-W pops out on my mind, Pidgeot complete the Bird spam and demolish some of the Talon checks such as bulky grounds, and rotom is here to sponge any hit basically, then i desesperatly needed a defog so i went with Latias as it more bulkyer than Latios and had access to HW for one of my birds late game. And last needed a steel to check some fairies, so Doggy get rid off Heatran this Jirachi set become really annoying. NOTE> You can switch Mega Pidgeot for LO Torn-T and put Mega Zor > Jirachi this would give you a better answers to dark types which i think is better for this team, but try both versions and take w/e you feel is better. Enjoy
Dugtrio (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Memento

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Flare Blitz

Latias @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Healing Wish
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor

Pidgeot-Mega (M) @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Big Pecks
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Roost

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 84 Def / 144 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Toxic
- Wish
- Protect
OR
Dugtrio (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Memento

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Flare Blitz

Latias @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Healing Wish
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor

Tornadus-Therian @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Taunt
- Knock Off
- Heat Wave

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Def / 144 SpD / 100 Spe
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Mon Requested:

Heracross-Mega (M) @ Heracronite
Ability: Moxie
Jolly Nature
- Pin Missile
- Swords Dance / Substitute
- Close Combat
- Rock Blast

or

Heracross-Mega (M) @ Heracronite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 248 HP / 44 SpD / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Rock Blast

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power / Taunt
- Toxic

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Calm Mind
- Roost

Relaxed Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Leech Seed

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Healing Wish
- U-turn

Hey Soldier! So at first the set was kinda weird, and I went Rock Blast over Pin Missile cause I didn't wanna get walled by Lando-T and Clefable. Rock Blast also lets Heracross hit flying types like Talonflame and Torn-T, and it can hit Amoonguss/Mega Venusaur better than Bullet Seed can. Rotom-Wash was sort of a no brainer because it can get Heracross in easily, it can switch into flying types and kill Lando-T with Hydro Pump. From there, I decided to add Heatran to handle Fairy types, provide Stealth Rock and help out with defeating opposing Grass types. The team doesn't have many options to kill an opposing Heatran, so you can run Earth Power, though Taunt can also help out since it'll let Heatran handle slower mons like Clefable with more ease. Lava Plume and Will-O-Wisp from Rotom-Wash were both helpful choices at this point because Heracross is able to set up behind a sub against more opponents when they're burned, so it really works out for this set. From there I wanted a Keldeo switch in and added Latios since it also helps with Volcanion and can revenge kill Mega Medicham. I went with the Calm Mind set since I wanted to let Latios be able to severely weaken Clefable for Heracross and it's also a nice win-con late game. Defensive Tangrowth helps out with Mega-Lopunny, bulky waters like Slowbro and it's the main switch into Tyranitar. A Defensive Lando-T could've worked too, but it would've gotten worn down extremely quickly, whereas Tangrowth will take the hits better and can heal with Regenerator. Finally, I needed something to help out with Clefable, Mega Alakazam and also Weavile, so I added Scarf Jirachi. Jirachi can revenge kill faster stuff, kill fairies and provide momentum to get Heracross in safely.

As for threats to the team, watch out for Weavile, Mega Alakazam, Mega Diancie, and opposing Magma Taunt Heatran. The Mega-Heracross, Rotom-Wash and Heatran can all take a hit from Weavile if necessary and then Jirachi can also revenge kill it. Mega Alakazam's probably the biggest threat since you'll need Jirachi to revenge kill it, or you'll need Rotom-Wash or Heatran to tank a hit and then damage it back. Diancie's also annoying as you can switch into Jirachi or go into Tangrowth or Rotom-Wash to take a hit. If it's HP Fire, then Latios will outspeed it. As for Heatran, Heracross can outspeed it before it Mega Evolves, and then you'll need Rotom-Wash to handle it or otherwise set up a Calm Mind or 2 with Latios to wear it down more quickly.

I added a regular Mega Heracross with 3 Attacks since Sub + SD doesn't always work (usually only works if they have an Amoonguss) in case anyone else wants to use it, so you're free to use either set.

Hope you like the team :toast:

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Knock Off
- Rain Dance

Diancie @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power / Hidden Power Fire

Hi. My request is a balanced team around Manaphy Knock Off and Mega Diancie.
Manaphy is a strong wincon against teams with more defensive orientation, such as balance and stall due to the fact of the insane power Tail Glow gives the 1 after single use. With Rain Dance becomes temporarily immune to status.
Knock Off tend to be interesting, (rip Shedinja) it helps a lot against Clefable, Chansey, and can disarm offensive threats such as Latios, Thundurus, Raikou and Serperior on a switch-in.
Well, Mega Diancie appreciates the fact Clefable and Chansey are without your precious items, which allows it to finish cleaning the field after Manaphy sweep.
That's all, thanks in advance.

HailFall

my cancer is sun and my leo is moon

Blastoise @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 184 HP / 252 SpA / 72 Spe
Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald / Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere / Ice Beam

Mega blastoise is a pretty cool mon that despite not being amazing has some redeeming qualities such as great bulk, good special attack, and a decent ability. I'd appreciate it if someone could build me a hazard stacking team around this mon. Feel free to change the sets or whatever, it doesnt matter much to me. This is the standard smogon set. Rapid spin to clear hazards obviously. Scald is main stab that has a burn chance, but hydro can be used to hit harder. Dark pulse hits ghost types that might try to spinblock toise, and aura sphere breaks ferrothorn and such. ice beam can be used over aura sphere to ohko mons like chomp. I've never seen an actual mega blastoise team outside low ladder, but its ranked on the viability rankings so i assume its at least workable. This would be really cool and i would really appreciate it, ty!

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life

Kyurem @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power / Hidden Power Fire
- Focus Blast

Specs Kyurem is really cool, as it has higher Special Attack than Kyurem-Black, allowing it to 2HKO threats like Clefable even with a Timid nature. It seems like a great special wallbreaker due to Ice being a really nice offensive typing right now, and it has a really powerful Draco Meteor to back it up as well. However, Kyurem does have a crippling Stealth Rock weakness which prevents it from being brought in too often, and faces competition from other Dragon-type wallbreakers like Hydreigon. But it is ranked on the VR thread, so I think it could have a niche as a powerful wallbreaker. Thanks in advance builders!

boxofkangaroos

this is the day of the expanding man

Hawlucha @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 12 HP / 244 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- High Jump Kick
- Acrobatics

Hawlucha is a nice mon in general in the current meta. This set works great as a late-game sweeper and also as a revenge killer, due to its excellent Speed tier. Hawlucha's fantastic dual STAB hits everything neutrally, bar Thundurus and Zapdos. After a Swords Dance and Unburden boost, Hawlucha puts in great work against unprepared opponents. I could see this on a Spikes Offense team, possibly with some Volt-Turn action in the background, since Hawlucha definitely appreciates defensive foes weakened. Plus I have a Hawlucha sitting around in-game with no OU friends to support it. Thanks builders! :)

Six Trails

formerly Analytic_

Slowking @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 188 Def / 68 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off
- Psyshock

Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk?
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast
- U-turn
- Taunt

Requesting either a BO or Balance team around this Regenerator core. Feel free to tweak the sets around a bit, but I'd like to keep Slowking over Slowbro if possible.

Last edited:
Requesting: BOLTBEAM MEGA METAGROSS

BoltBeam Mega Metagross is so good (Boltbeam= Ice Punch+Thunder Punch). Thunder Punch is a solid move to hit mons such as Skarmory and Water-types like Slowbro, Keldeo, Manaphy, etc. Do I really need to explain why Ice Punch on Metagross is a must. Ice Punch hits lando, garchomp, and its a strong coverage just like T-Punch. Meteor Mash is just a powerful stab to have on Metagross. I don't have Zen Headbutt but instead I have Hammer Arm. I don't think you really need Zen Headbutt in a Boltbeam Mega Metagross set. Hammer Arm hits Steel-types such as Ferrothorn and Heatran for super effective damage and receives a Tough Claws boost. I think Boltbeam Mega Metagross is a really good set b/c it kills most of his counters with the coverage that it has.

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Hammer Arm
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch

TPP

Head TD
Requesting: BOLTBEAM MEGA METAGROSS

BoltBeam Mega Metagross is so good (Boltbeam= Ice Punch+Thunder Punch). Thunder Punch is a solid move to hit mons such as Skarmory and Water-types like Slowbro, Keldeo, Manaphy, etc. Do I really need to explain why Ice Punch on Metagross is a must. Ice Punch hits lando, garchomp, and its a strong coverage just like T-Punch. Meteor Mash is just a powerful stab to have on Metagross. I don't have Zen Headbutt but instead I have Hammer Arm. I don't think you really need Zen Headbutt in a Boltbeam Mega Metagross set. Hammer Arm hits Steel-types such as Ferrothorn and Heatran for super effective damage and receives a Tough Claws boost. I think Boltbeam Mega Metagross is a really good set b/c it kills most of his counters with the coverage that it has.

Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Hammer Arm
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch
Taking this

Sakis

Banned deucer.
Glad to see workshop is finally open again ! Requesting a team around this core :

Thundurus @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

The Thund coverage moves can be altered but i really want to use Nasty Plot Thund and Zard X Offense or Bulky Offense

Lemme get one in:

Landorus-T @ Yache Berry
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave

No pics cuz mobile. This was posted on the good cores thread, and it's pretty cool. Double dance lando is pretty hard to switch into once it gets up a rock polish and an sd, but stuff like hippo will always wall it. Thundy lures hippo in with gk and also beats Keldeo.

ProfessorMasterChief

Core: Meta + Hydra

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Roost
- Taunt

Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Hammer Arm

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 216 Def / 28 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 29 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast

EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Superpower
- Knock Off

Azumarill @ Assault Vest / Lum Berry
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet
- Iron Tail
Alright, so to get started I immediately noted that this team would be tricker to build compared to Hydreigon + Jirachi, which is a similar core but I think overall slightly better since bulky rachi doesn't mind twave clefable as much, and it provides a really solid pivot with rocks and doesn't take up the mega slot, which makes the rest of the building easier. I knew that considering this, I would want to focus on the assets of mmeta -- namely its very powerful offensive presence -- to the fullest. I decided on Rotom-W as its defensive synergy is great and its wonderful as a pivot for hydra and meta to start breaking. I chose chomp as my rocker to make my team more solid against strong physical sweepers like sciz and bish, and it also helps with stuff like lopunny which can be tough to take on. Azu fit in nicely to help me out against dragons, sab, weavile, and also provide a better keldeo answer than rotom. Torn adds some speed and builds upon the breaking potential of hydra and metagross; especially with knock off and superpower, it can really work well with hydra to break stall. I would definitely consider u-turn on it though as rotom often comes in on torn and hydra loves to use rotom to fire off a strong attack. I chose TPunch on Metagross over zen as I didn't think it would be missed too much, and hitting waters, most notably slowbro, is very valuable when breaking some teams. Definitely feel free to toy with some sets though. I'm using Iron Tail on azu so it can pressure clefable a lot, as meta doesn't want to come in on a t-wave, although taunting it with hydra can help with that as well.

aimless

core: toge + sciz + starmie

Togekiss @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 76 Def / 8 SpD / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Nasty Plot
- Roost
- Heal Bell

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 180 Def / 76 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off / Superpower
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 240 HP / 16 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Thunder Wave
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 32 HP / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Roost

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 24 Def / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 172 SpD / 88 Spe
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic
So this is a neat core, and it can also lead to some other interesting builds if you forgoe starmie for lati or if you're willing to forgoe hazard control altogether (which may not be the best idea depending on how you go about it). Regardless, I decided on adding kyurem-b since the team was really weak to electric types, starmie, and would really appreciate the immediate breaking power it provides. Heatran immediately came to mind to help me handle things like talon, sciz, volc, venu, and even zards to an extent. Finally, Scarf Lando gives the team an element of speed, an actual electric immunity (hazards + volt would overload kyurem), and intimidate is really useful to help out with physical attackers. On Scizor I have knock since when I used superpower (to hit steels like tran) I hated not being able to hit psychics like slowbro or reuniclus hard, and removing the lefties from mons already helps togekiss beat them a lot. I decided on T-Wave mie since it helps out with stuff like torn, and really helps togekiss out as well, and I wasn't too woried about rotom with kyub and knock sciz. Also you can go for a fast tran if it makes you feel safer vs bish, sciz, and the like. I personally think the team might have room for improvement (the lack of an actual rock resist hurts, for example) but I enjoyed using it and it was overall solid, so I hope you like it and lmk how it goes n_n

Core:

Lopunny-Mega (M) @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 152 HP / 248 SpD / 108 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch

Relaxed Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Leech Seed

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 176 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Superpower

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Psyshock

Hey Elif! So after making a few teams with the core, I decided to go with Special Defensive Jirachi since it gave me a Stealth Rocker and helps out more against Diancie and other Protect users like Ferrothorn (both of which Lopunny won't like since a HJK miss will cost 50%). Fire Punch helps with Ferrothorn and Mega Scizor, and the EV spread lets Jirachi hit 263 speed to outspeed base 70's with max speed like Breloom and Volcanion. I originally had Rotom-Wash in the next slot to help out with opposing Ground types and Sand Offense, but went with Tangrowth to act as a physical pivot that could also help out with Mega-Lopunny. Tangrowth also helps more against Slowbro than Rotom-Wash, as it can put it to sleep and hope to PP drain Slowbro of Slack Offs with Leech Seed + Giga Drain. Next I added Keldeo to help out with opposing dark types (namely Weavile which was a major pain since I'd have to send in Mega Lop every time only to have them switch out to a Lando or defensive mon). Keldeo also provided me with a strong special wallbreaker I can switch into to weaken stuff like Latios for Mega Lopunny to eventually 1HKO. HP Electric helps Keldeo 2HKO Volcanion, Azumarill and most importantly Slowbro. Bulky Psychic types are a pain for Keldeo and Mega Lopunny, so I added Tyranitar with a Choice Band to really hit em hard, especially Mega Latias. At this point, I didn't have a Keldeo switch in, and I didn't have a win con/set up sweeper, so I added Calm Mind Latios, which helps out a ton as it can switch into Keldeo and Volcanion, while also being able to severely weaken Clefable with Psyshock at +1. Calm Mind also lets Latios manage Slowbro one on one with more ease.

As for threats to the team, offensive Garchomp can be a bit annoying since you'll have to rely on Keldeo, Latios and Mega-Lopunny to revenge kill it. Torn-T is also pretty annoying since you'll need Mega-Lopunny to revenge kill it and Jirachi can sorta switch in, though it hates Heat Wave + Knock Off. If they have Heat Wave, then they probably won't have Superpower so Tyranitar could probably help out if that happens to be the case. Bulky waters namely Suicune and Slowbro can be annoying for the team, especially if they set up, so you'll wanna keep Tangrowth and Latios healthy (and T-tar if it's a Slowbro/Slowking). Even with Keldeo, Weavile's gonna be annoying as Keldeo can't take too many hits without being worn down quickly, so watch out for it.

Hope you like it :toast:
I'm so sorry for the late reply!!
Thank you sooo much for taking your time into doing this!! :D

Reactions: TPP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)