Resource OU Teambuilding Workshop v4 (CLOSE)

Volcanion @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 232 HP / 176 Def / 100 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald / Steam Eruption
- Flamethrower / Fire Blast
- Toxic
- Haze / Roar

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 56 HP / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute
- Leech Seed

Hello, I would like your help for this core. These three Pokémon form an interesting half annoying/offensive core that I can totally see in a bulky offense. As much as I love Volcanion being with Choice Specs, I got interested in Littlelucario and AM's defensive set. Please feel free to modify EVs etc. Twice the amount of love and cookies for anyone that makes a nice team out of this core WITHOUT a Mega Evolution. I always thought that recently, Megas are not necessary in any team, but I could be wrong. You can make one with a Mega, of course. Have fun!

Last edited:

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to have a team built with Double Dance Terrakion and Bolt-Beam M-Latias. These 2 have nice synergy both defensive and offensive-wise. Terrakion muscles through everything with his decent STABs while M-Latias comes in on bulky Waters/Grounds which annoy Terrakion. Furthermore, both could be solid wincon (if Latias is CM set) which can set up vs various play style (CM Latias & SD breaks balanced while RP destroys offense). Terrakion set should be standard with LO but you can tweak M-Latias set whatever you like. I'm on mobile right now so cannot add picture, sorry about that :(
We need the sets you want, edit this post with those or we wont take this core. Thanks

Reactions: TPP

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
Deleted my old core for this one:

Jellicent @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 172 SpD / 88 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Hex / Taunt

So yeah, I faced this on the ladder and (sadly) lost against it bc no one ever sees it anymore. The EV's are to outrun BD Azu and burn it, but feel free to change them as I never used Jellicent before. I feel like with the right defensive backbone, this thing can put in some work, beating stuff like Keldeo, Heatran, Diancie (if physdef), bulky grounds, Latis, and be a good spin blocker. Some good mons to pair it up with might be Clef + a steel to form the nice and solid fat water + fairy + steel core.

Last edited:

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Deleted my old core for this one:

Jellicent @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 172 SpD / 88 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Hex / Taunt

So yeah, I faced this on the ladder and (sadly) lost against it bc no one ever sees it anymore. The EV's are to outrun BD Azu and burn it, but feel free to change them as I never used Jellicent before. I feel like with the right defensive backbone, this thing can put in some work, beating stuff like Keldeo, Heatran, Diancie (if physdef), bulky grounds, Latis, and being a good spin blocker. Some good mons to pair it up with might be Clef + a steel to form the nice and solid fat water + fairy + steel core.
k

Hi, I'm asking you for a core based on Dugtrio. In fact, he's a funny pokemon, and his ability to trap is pretty usefull, notably for Heatran and Tyranitar. Those pokemon are good cheks to Zard Y, and so Focus Blast is no more necessary. So another move could be put on him. Ancient Power can be an option to hit others charizards and Talonflame. More over, I put Memento on Dugtrio, for an evetual pokemon which could be set up and take avantage of this attack. Thanks a lot and have fun building !

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Memento
- Stealth Rock

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Ancient Power
- Roost

Bengsu

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 212 Def / 28 SpD / 20 Spe
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 SpD
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 112 HP / 24 Def / 120 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 16 HP / 8 Atk / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Heart Stamp
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
Toxicroak is a neat mon. I don't remember if u requested any particular set, although I decided to go with SD Sucker Punch (4 Atks with Ice Punch and Nasty Plot are also interesting options). The perfect partner to this in my mind was HP-Ice Landorus. Type-wise the synergy is extremely nice, and Lando functions well as a lure to smack other landos with an hp-ice early game, paving the road for a toxicroak sweep later on. Rotom is just a really nice mon in general that helps capture momentum and handle stuff like torn or talon for the team. From here, torn was a nice bulky attacker that gels well with the squad, although on this particular team I have been considering LO, but haven't tried it out yet. I added diancie to have a speedier special attack that could threaten stuff like Sab and dragons and also benefits from the hp ice lando lure while gelling with croak. Scarf Rachi completes the team with a necessary element of speed, a solid answer to dragons, fairies, psychics etc. and healing wish which can be extremely useful in a tight situation. Not much else to say, I hope you like it! ^_^

Bengsu

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
Jolly Nature
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

EVs: 248 HP / 212 Def / 28 SpD / 20 Spe
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 SpD
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 112 HP / 24 Def / 120 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
EVs: 16 HP / 8 Atk / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Heart Stamp
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
Toxicroak is a neat mon. I don't remember if u requested any particular set, although I decided to go with SD Sucker Punch (4 Atks with Ice Punch and Nasty Plot are also interesting options). The perfect partner to this in my mind was HP-Ice Landorus. Type-wise the synergy is extremely nice, and Lando functions well as a lure to smack other landos with an hp-ice early game, paving the road for a toxicroak sweep later on. Rotom is just a really nice mon in general that helps capture momentum and handle stuff like torn or talon for the team. From here, torn was a nice bulky attacker that gels well with the squad, although on this particular team I have been considering LO, but haven't tried it out yet. I added diancie to have a speedier special attack that could threaten stuff like Sab and dragons and also benefits from the hp ice lando lure while gelling with croak. Scarf Rachi completes the team with a necessary element of speed, a solid answer to dragons, fairies, psychics etc. and healing wish which can be extremely useful in a tight situation. Not much else to say, I hope you like it! ^_^
Thanks so much the team looks great and well thought out, much appreciated!

[6/20/16, 4:34:01 PM] me: can we drop cores?
[6/20/16, 4:34:07 PM] me: mmedi + volc is too poor of a core
[6/20/16, 4:34:10 PM] me: for me to make a team with it
[6/20/16, 4:38:54 PM] person a: yes
[6/20/16, 4:40:46 PM] me: how do i drop it
[6/20/16, 4:41:14 PM] person a: just post and say his core is bollocks
[6/20/16, 5:45:01 PM] person b: fv just say you tried to make the core work & you dont wanna give him a team with too many holes due to the original core
[6/20/16, 6:08:05 PM] person c: fv just call him a bitch

Point being, I'd like to drop the MMedi + Volcanion core Littlelucario requested. When trying to build the team on several occasions I simply couldn't find a team I liked enough where I didn't want to throw out either Medi or Volcanion to make the team better. The core is literally just two wallbreakers slapped together, and even Mega Hera + Volcanion has more synergy as two breakers. The poor thought behind the core made me feel like any team I made would be poor or could be better by replacing the original core, so instead i'd like to drop the core altogether. Thanks.

[6/20/16, 4:34:01 PM] me: can we drop cores?
[6/20/16, 4:34:07 PM] me: mmedi + volc is too poor of a core
[6/20/16, 4:34:10 PM] me: for me to make a team with it
[6/20/16, 4:38:54 PM] person a: yes
[6/20/16, 4:40:46 PM] me: how do i drop it
[6/20/16, 4:41:14 PM] person a: just post and say his core is bollocks
[6/20/16, 5:45:01 PM] person b: fv just say you tried to make the core work & you dont wanna give him a team with too many holes due to the original core
[6/20/16, 6:08:05 PM] person c: fv just call him a bitch

Point being, I'd like to drop the MMedi + Volcanion core Littlelucario requested. When trying to build the team on several occasions I simply couldn't find a team I liked enough where I didn't want to throw out either Medi or Volcanion to make the team better. The core is literally just two wallbreakers slapped together, and even Mega Hera + Volcanion has more synergy as two breakers. The poor thought behind the core made me feel like any team I made would be poor or could be better by replacing the original core, so instead i'd like to drop the core altogether. Thanks.
I like person C c:

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Bramblestein

Core:

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Diamond Storm
- Protect

Weavile @ Choice Band
Ability: Pickpocket
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off
- Pursuit

Heatran @ Power Herb
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Solar Beam
- Taunt

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 24 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
- Roost

So I've been finished with this team for so long and just haven't posted, sorry lol. I changed the diance set because i dont think its that good, you just really need protect to get the mega off, I also went with hp fire over earth power as hitting ferro and sciz is just much more important since i changed the spread to max attack diamond storm will be hitting heatran hard enough and having a spamable rock type move is pretty op in this metagame. Banded Weav is pretty decent trading the ability to switch moves for no recoil is meh but since this team lacks a way to remove hazards its nice, Weav forms a cool core with max attack diance since you knock off clefs leftovers which then lets you 2hko with diamond storm. Power Herb Tran is your main stall breaker since you trap chansey, clefable, outright kill skarm and quag and weaken sab for lando. Keldeo does what keldeo does provides a check for bisharp, weavile, ttar and others it also hits like a truck and has the best move in the game scald! Lando checks excadrill so sand teams dont steamroll and checks the majority of physical attackers its also the teams rocker. Latios checks keldeo and gives you a wincon with calm mind. This team is just pretty standard offense so it struggles with what normally beats offense, Lop can overwhelming lando pretty easy and keeping lando healthy in the sand matchup is key since otherwise driller crushes. Hope you enjoy the team and sorry for the delay in posting it.

Last edited:
Bramblestein

Core:

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Diamond Storm
- Protect

Weavile @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off
- Pursuit

Heatran @ Power Herb
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Solar Beam
- Taunt

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
- Roost

So I've been finished with this team for so long and just haven't posted, sorry lol. I changed the diance set because i dont think its that good, you just really need protect to get the mega off, I also went with hp fire over earth power as hitting ferro and sciz is just much more important since i changed the spread to max attack diamond storm will be hitting heatran hard enough and having a spamable rock type move is pretty op in this metagame. Banded Weav is pretty decent trading the ability to switch moves for no recoil is meh but since this team lacks a way to remove hazards its nice, Weav forms a cool core with max attack diance since you knock off clefs leftovers which then lets you 2hko with diamond storm. Power Herb Tran is your main stall breaker since you trap chansey, clefable, outright kill skarm and quag and weaken sab for lando. Keldeo does what keldeo does provides a check for bisharp, weavile, ttar and others it also hits like a truck and has the best move in the game scald! Lando checks excadrill so sand teams dont steamroll and checks the majority of physical attackers its also the teams rocker. Latios checks keldeo and gives you a wincon with calm mind. This team is just pretty standard offense so it struggles with what normally beats offense, Lop can overwhelming lando pretty easy and keeping lando healthy in the sand matchup is key since otherwise driller crushes. Hope you enjoy the team and sorry for the delay in posting it.
Bramblestein

Core:

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Diamond Storm
- Protect

Weavile @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off
- Pursuit

Heatran @ Power Herb
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Solar Beam
- Taunt

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
- Roost

Thank you so much for building this, I don't mind at all about the time since you're the one doing the work in the first place. I'm going to go try the team right now, thanks again.

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Hello FabioGamer23 i went of a more balance team with this mon, as despite people think its an underated threat, however with Landot on every team or Skarmory is hard for this mon to put in work. My first member is Rotom-W just because is a solid answer to the mons i mentioned before, after that decide to add a mega and with a solid bird check i thought Venu would make perfect sense here to cover weakness of rotom and form a defensive / bulky offense core, you can go Defensive if you want but i like the power here. Next continue with this defensive core i added Heatran which provide rocks and an answer for opposing mega venu, next my team kinda loses to Mega medi so Clef was the solution here very physical defense as check most of fighting types out there, and last myr evenge killer and second chance for either clef or Zygarde is Scaf Jirachi, hope you like it and enjoy !
Zygarde @ Life Orb
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 232 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Heart Stamp
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 180 SpD / 80 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Don't worry DennisEG I didn't die again, I actually made a team :toast:
Six Trails

The first team I made was super weak to Scizor, so I decided to nip that in the bud as soon as possible with this team. Charizard works as not only a Scizor counter, but a mon that can abuse Scizor by setting up on it or simply firing off strong attacks whenever it comes in. Tangrowth also works extremely well on the team. It beats almost every physical attacker that the team struggles with, such as Bisharp, Landorus-T, Chomp, etc. It also forms an incredibly solid core with the other two regen mons. Ttar and Exca provide a nice core that not only supports Zard by spinning, but also can take advantage of a weakened landorus-T or Zards ability to switch into Rotom-W. TTar is chople because it helps deal with Torn better, avoiding the KO from Superpower and KOing back with Edge. Went with Jolly Exca cause Kyurem B is a huge pain to beat without it and most are neutral nature.

Slowking @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 188 Def / 68 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off
- Psyshock

Tornadus-Therian @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Superpower
- Taunt

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
- Dragon Dance

Tyranitar @ Chople Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance
- Rapid Spin

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 244 HP / 216 Def / 48 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder

Last edited:
Don't worry DennisEG I didn't die again, I actually made a team :toast:
Six Trails

The first team I made was super weak to Scizor, so I decided to nip that in the bud as soon as possible with this team. Charizard works as not only a Scizor counter, but a mon that can abuse Scizor by setting up on it or simply firing off strong attacks whenever it comes in. Tangrowth also works extremely well on the team. It beats almost every physical attacker that the team struggles with, such as Bisharp, Landorus-T, Chomp, etc. It also forms an incredibly solid core with the other two regen mons. Ttar and Exca provide a nice core that not only supports Zard by spinning, but also can take advantage of a weakened landorus-T or Zards ability to switch into Rotom-W. TTar is chople because it helps deal with Torn better, avoiding the KO from Superpower and KOing back with Edge. Went with Jolly Exca cause Kyurem B is a huge pain to beat without it and most are neutral nature.

Slowking @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 188 Def / 68 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off
- Psyshock

EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Superpower
- Taunt

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
- Dragon Dance

Tyranitar @ Chople Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance
- Rapid Spin

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 244 HP / 216 Def / 48 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder

Even though i wasn't the one requesting the team, really nice one, good job! Just something i noticed, your tangrowth has chloro instead of regenerator hahaha.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Atk / 96 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Toxic
- Substitute
- Fire Punch

SubToxic Jirachi may be not the most common set, but I definitely like it the most. It can lure many Pokemon in, that would normally check Scarf-Jirachi like Scizor and Ferrothorn (although some Scarf Sets are also running Fire Punch on it) and can Toxic mons like Slowbro. A good partner is probably a mon that appreciates Fairy Pokemon gone and Toxic Support, maybe something like Lopunny, idk lol. Jirachi also struggles with Heatran, so maybe something that can beat Heatran would be nice. I think this Jirachi-Set would fit the most on a more offensive build probably Bulky Offense or Offense. (Sorry for potential bad english haha i'm german)

Sylveon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 168 HP / 252 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power Fire
- Baton Pass

Sylveon may be a little outclassed in the defensive area, but it can at least try to make its voice heard in OU again with the Choice Specs set. I prefer HP Fire as it gets the best coverage. I imagine a good partner for it would be a mon that can help dispatch things such as Heatran. Rotom may be good at this as it can threaten it and help to get in Sylveon via Volt Switch along with faring well with most steels, but it's up to you. This set is the standard with Baton Pass able to get you out of there on the predicted switch-out into somethin more favorable. The spread helps you to outrun Skarm and 2HKO it. Thank you to anyone who accepts!
Taking.

Hey, y'all. I'm the new host of What's His Last? and am curious if any of the teambuilders here would be willing to PM/VM me with a team (without a certain member, ideally one that is far from obvious) and a brief description of the team without that omitted member mentioned. I feel like using my teams two weeks in a row would be a lame idea so hopefully you guys would be down to help.

Thanks!

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
Hey, y'all. I'm the new host of What's His Last? and am curious if any of the teambuilders here would be willing to PM/VM me with a team (without a certain member, ideally one that is far from obvious) and a brief description of the team without that omitted member mentioned. I feel like using my teams two weeks in a row would be a lame idea so hopefully you guys would be down to help.

Thanks!
Hey man, im glad you interested in showcasing our teams. So feel free to take any of our teams in the archive and if you feel the description isnt good enough just let me know so ill give a better one. Just ask me if you have any doubt of any team.

Last edited:

DennisEG

Civil Engineer

Hello Tarp96 really hard to build around this 3 mons that shares weakness specailly ice, with so many weaviles running around, ill prob replace Kelde>serp which is also a wallbreaker just to patch up a bit better the squad. The first adition is Fully defensive skarm is really old school but is a must on this team due to the weakness to weavile, also handle lopunny even after rocks. Next Starmie with Toxic to handle fatter mons and bulky build in general for a late game GLiscor or Serp, Starmie is here also to check water types and spin. And last something for Electric types and pursuit threads in general so Tyranitar fits here, I know CB is more popular right now but not only for that Scarf isnt good anymore. A threat could be Volcanion so be careful when u play against one. Hope you like the squad and Enjoy.!
Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 164 SpA / 92 Spe
Modest Nature
- Roost
- Hyper Voice
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 192 SpD / 72 Spe
Careful Nature
- Roost
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Knock Off

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Substitute
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Leaf Storm
- Leech Seed

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Iron Head
- Whirlwind
- Stealth Rock
- Roost

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
- Crunch

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wasup ! Mr.Hiei , I personally dont like stall too much but i did my best building this squad and at the end really like it. Its a bit odd if you see it but works really well so first member Unaware Clef just because its an excellent support for this type of builds, handle a lot of threats such as Weav, manaphy, zard, etc. Next is a bulky none mega Latias with Toxic, i was looking for a reliable defoger and then this pops out of my mind, Toxic is here to catch Talonflame which is super annoying for this team, you can run HP fire if you feel scizor is the biggest problem but for me Toxic is great here. Alternative you can run t-wave on Clef and HW on latias for late game, because Zard X is hard to play around too, but its up to you i didnt face to many zard X. Next my rocker and Bish check and sciz check too tank chomp, Wish Clef is really nice paired with this as is easily worn down. And the last to complete the checks core is AV Meta for fairies and strong psychic types like Mega Kazam. Finally the breaker of the team because so far the team lacks of offensive pressure so LO Torn-T is great here because nobody expect LO and breaks by its own teams so play carefully with it. Enjoy man !
Slowbro-Mega @ Slowbronite
EVs: 252 HP / 180 Def / 56 SpD / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 248 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell
- Protect

Latias @ Leftovers
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Toxic / Hidden Power Fire / Roar
- Dragon Pulse

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail

Metagross @ Assault Vest
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Atk / 96 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- Hammer Arm / EQ / Thunder Punch

EVs: 40 Atk / 216 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Heat Wave
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)