Project OU Theorymon [Voting: Check Post #3272]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't have the time to analyze any of the nominees this time, but I stand speechless before the creativity and ingenuity of Trace Virizion, so it gets my vote.

Virizion + Trace

Honorable Mention: Infernape + Prankster

Last edited:
Virizion + Trace

Honorable Mention:
Noivern + Nasty Plot

I'm new to this forum, but I'd like to add an idea if that's okay here. Seeing as Mega Latios has failed as a mega evolution and actually lost viability as a result of it, I'm suggesting - as stupid as it may sound:

Last edited:
Virizion + Trace

Honorable Mention:
Noivern + Nasty Plot

I'm new to this forum, but I'd like to add an idea if that's okay here. Seeing as Mega Latios has failed as a mega evolution and actually lost viability as a result of it, I'm suggesting - as stupid as it may sound:

Mega Latios + Adaptability

Immediately this sounds stupid because of how freakishly strong this thing's Draco Meteors and Psyshocks may seem to be. However, in reality, Adaptability on M-Lati is really something worth testing. Adaptability's 2x boost actually makes Lati worth taking a mega slot since Adaptability Draco Meteors and Psyshocks coming off of a boosted 160 SpA actually have damage output that is better than normal LO Lati. When compared to Soul Dew Latios, Adaptability M-Latios doesn't really seem much stronger, it may not even be stronger since the soul dew is just that powerful, but yeah. Just my random input for maybe the next vote?
Welcome to the project :)

You shouldn't post your ideas in this thread though. Instead, you should send them to one of the council members;
Otherwise the thread would get cluttered between current discussion points and new suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)