Project OU Theorymon [Voting: Check Post #3272]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know--here's where I'm at. I'm caught between a rock and a har--Oh who the fuck am I kidding? I'm voting for my own submission in Zebstrika + Electrify because of a few reasons.

1.) NU to OU
2.) Who says gimmicks can't be fun?
3.) When the hell else are we going to see Zebstrika on our slate?
4.) You all have to admit it--this is one of the most creative submissions to date
5.) The other buffs are great, but they just bore me.

Size matters.

I'd vote Weavile+Moxie.

I tried sending a message to you Mysteria but I couldn't, I dunno why.
I have a suggestion:

+ Extreme Speed

We all know the story about the rabbit and the turtle,
which gives a sense for Extreme Speed on Diggersby.

Extreme Speed is one of the best priority moves,
coombined with STAB bonus would be fantastic,
a viable OU Extreme Killer.
That also would make the possibility of using a 4th slot since you wouldn't need Return and Quick Attack.
Moves like Wild Charge, U-Turn, Rock Slide, Low Kick, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Knock Off etc could be used.
It woudld also be able to use Choice Scarf, Choice Band, Life Orb or Leftovers, making it quite versatile

I'd vote Weavile+Moxie.

I have a suggestion:

+ Extreme Speed

That also would make the possibility of using a 4th slot since you wouldn't need Return and Quick Attack.
Moves like Wild Charge, U-Turn, Rock Slide, Low Kick, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Knock Off etc could be used.
It woudld also be able to use Choice Scarf, Choice Band, Life Orb or Leftovers, making it quite versatile
If it doesn't work, then post it on our walls. Please don't clutter the thread with submissions.

I'd vote Weavile+Moxie.

I have a suggestion:

+ Extreme Speed

Only Pokémon B rank and below in the viability thread can be suggested. Otherwise we'd have shit like Kyurem-B + Icicle Crash lol

I'll vote Moxie Weavile even if it seems terrifyingly powerful and fast. And I remember when Tough Claws Weavile was considered an obscene buff... Ice Shard is non-contact.

Don't suggest changes about Pokemon that are already pretty viable in OU. Of course the term 'pretty viable' is open to interpretation, so to be more specific, everything in C+ rank and below in the viability ranking thread is fair game.
Taken from the OP. Don't know if it was changed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)