OU TR RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Had A Tournament On Bulba Recently, And Was Up Against A Strong Opponent. I Decided To Throw A Curveball, And Counter Him With A Trick Room Team.

Lead
Brave Bronzong @ Occa Berry
Heatprof
252 attack 129 defense 129 sp.defense
~ Trick Room
~ Gyro Ball
~ Explosion
~ Earthquake

After Multiple Shoddy Tests, I Found Bronzong The Most Reliable Trick Room Team Lead.

Bronzong Vs

Aerodactyl:
Turn 1 - Aerodactyl: Taunt
Bronzong:Trick Room It Failed
Turn 2-Aerodactal:SR
Bronzong Switch To Porygon2
Turn 3 And 4
I KO with Thunderbolt and Eventually Set Up Trick Room

Ambipom:
Turn 1 - Ambipom: Fake Out
Bronzong Flinches
Turn Two-I Set Up TR And KO With EQ

Azelf:
Turn 1 - Azelf: Fire Blast
Bronzong Uses TR
Turn 2: Bronzong Uses Gyro Ball
Azelf Uses Fire Blast
Turn 3: I Ko With Gyro Ball

Heatran:
Turn 1: Heatran Uses Fire Blast
Bronzong Uses Trick Room
Turn 2: I Ko with eq

Infernape:
Turn 1: Infernape Uses Fake Out
Bronzong Flinches
Turn 2 Infernape Uses Fire Blast-Minimal Damage Thanxs To Occa Berry
Bronzong Uses TR
Turn 3 I Use Eq-Infernapes FS Activates
Infernape USes Fire Blast
Turn 4 I KO With EQ

Ninjask:
Turn 1 - Ninjask Substitute
Bronzong TR
Turn 2- Break Substitute With Gyro BAll
Eventually, I Ko With Guro Ball Or Nanjask Switches

Brave Snorlax @ Leftovers
Thick Fat
168 HP 120 Sp. Defense 220 Attack
~ Curse
~ Ice Punch
~ Earthquake
~ Crunch

I Took The Cureslax Set And Changed The Defense Ev's To SpD And The SpD Evs To Attack Evs. After a Curse Or Two, Under TR Snorlax Is Unstopable. He can hit ghost types with crunch and he pegs dragons with ice punch. EQ can hit bunches Of Other pokemon to.

Why Snorlax?
Snorlaxs Biggest Downfall Is His Speed. He Has Great SpD, HP, and Atack, and his defense is decent. With The Tweaked Evs, Snorlax Hits Harder Under The Limited TR, and can survive hits with his bulk.

Quiet Porygon2 @Life Orb
Download
252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpA
~ Recover

~ Thunderbolt
~ Ice Beam
~ Trick Room

His SpA Is Lower Than Porygon-Z's, But He Has Higher Bulk And Lower Speed, Making Him The Better TR Candidate. Thunderbolt And Ice Beam Fourm The BoltBeam Combo, Hitting Most Pokemon Netreul. Recover Lets Him Set Up Tr Multiple Tims, If Neccisary.

Why Porygon2?
Porygon2 Lives In The Shadow Of Porygon-z Because Of the ladders higher SpA, but for a TR team porygon2 is better because of higher bulk and less speed.

Relaxed Dusknoir @ Leftovers
Pressure
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
~ Trick Room
~ Will-O-Wisp
~ Pain Split
~ ThunderPunch

Dusknoir Is Great. He can Spread Burns, Set up TR, recover with painsplit, and hit common threats with thunderpunch.

Why Dusknoir?
Dusknoir Is Slow, Bulky, Can Spread Burns Crippiling offensive fources, recover and deal damage with pain split, and put a major dent in common threats like gyarados.

Brave Scizor @ Life orb
Technition
252 attack 252 defense 6 hp
~ Swords Dance
~ Bullet Punch
~ Brick Break
~ Roost

After One Or Maby Two Swords Dances, He is a major fource. Since his low speed and TR almost gaurenty the first hit, i can drop speed ev's and focus on building his bulk.

why scizor?
fast and hard hitting scizor is a huge fource. with TR in play, i have a fast, hard hitting and bulky scizor. roost gives recovery, and bullet punch gives priority. brick break>super power so theres no attack drop

Quiet Magneton @leftovers
Magnet Pull
252 sp. attack 252 defense 6 hp
~ Thunderbolt
~ Flash Cannon
~ Hidden Power Fire
~ Explosion

magneton has a huge SpA Stat, so i used it as the final team member. he can trap steel types and ko them with HP fire.if im winning and want to end the battle quickly, i can exoplode

Why Magnezone?
steel types were a bother to this team, so i added magnezone, who can trap and ko them with hp fire. also, he has a huge SpA stat and is a very effective Sp Sweeper Under TR.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RMT Rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.
You need to expand on your descriptions and tell potential raters exactly why you've chosen your Pokemon and their sets. With the minimalist descriptions that you currently have you can't really expect anyone to put in effort into a rate. Please expand on the descriptions if you remake your RMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)