(oV)^^^(Vo) VZXT's Trade Thread (oV)^^^(Vo) [αS SRs: HP ❄ Genies+Hoopa][DexNav: Ditto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that my trade thread might be closed, but I still have all the stuff posted there plus many more. Anyways, can you CMT for:

#720 Hoopa
Stock: 0
Ability: Magician
Natures: Timid
IV Spread: 29/28/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Tutor moves: None
Characteristic: Somewhat vain
Notes: Manesh Hoopa SR from my AS game. Code obtained from Djura . 29 HP is a Life Orb number for Hoopa.
Non-Redis

Here is my thread:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...1-careful-groudon-and-shiny-reshiram.3491399/

I know that my trade thread might be closed, but I still have all the stuff posted there plus many more. Anyways, can you CMT for:

#720 Hoopa
Ability: Magician
Natures: Timid
IV Spread: 29/28/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Tutor moves: None
Characteristic: Somewhat vain
Notes: Manesh Hoopa SR from my AS game. Code obtained from Djura . 29 HP is a Life Orb number for Hoopa.
Non-Redis

Here is my thread:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...1-careful-groudon-and-shiny-reshiram.3491399/
sorry didn't see something that I want.

*Update*

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you true Gen6 breeding!

#132 Ditto
Nickname:
♥VZXT 1Atk♥
Ability: Limber
Natures: Calm
IV Spread: 31/01/31/31/31/31 (HP Dark)
Notes: DexNav capture from my aS game in a Mirage Island. Caught during a 500+chain. DexNav level 999.

How to get this ditto: I used the same NN format Most uses for his Dittos because I plan to give it away for free. That way everyone can enjoy true Gen 6 breeding (yes, I know it is totally the same if you use an old gen ditto). If you want this ditto just deposit something in the GTS and VM me your info and the info of the pokemon you deposited.
Full-redis

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The next Ditto is meant for battling so it isn't free.

#132 Ditto
Nickname:
Bubbaloo
Ability: Imposter
Natures: Relaxed
IV Spread: 31/30/31/31/31/03 (HP Dragon)
Notes: DexNav capture from my aS game in a Mirage Island. Caught during a 500+chain. DexNav level 999. Nickname can be changed upon request.
Non-Redis

This pokemon are not available atm, but you can find them in this month's TOTMC giveaway. I will probably get the originals back next week.

Last edited:
I am interested in thundurus in net ball timid hp ice.even a clone is fine to me. Are you interested in scraggy intimidate flawless with fake out?

I am interested in thundurus in net ball timid hp ice.even a clone is fine to me. Are you interested in scraggy intimidate flawless with fake out?
you mean something like this?

#559 Scraggy
Ability: Intimidate (HA)
Natures: Adamant/Impish
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Fake Out, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance or Quick Guard
Notes:

Sorry but I already have one

Lol 'k, squirtle water spout, dragon pulse, aura sphere and i don t remember what. Greninja flawless i don t know, what are you looking for?

Lol 'k, squirtle water spout, dragon pulse, aura sphere and i don t remember what. Greninja flawless i don t know, what are you looking for?
Those are very common pokemon I have them already...

There's a list of my wants in the first page pick 2 breeding projects if you want my thundurus.

axew and geodude
OK so how about this? You think you can do it?

Axew
Ability: Sand veil
Natures: Adamant
Egg Moves: Wide Guard, Curse, Autotomize, Hammer arm
Notes:

Axew
Ability: Unnerve
Natures: Adamant
Egg Moves: Night Slash, Reversal, Endeavor, Counter
Notes:

And Axew is done. When also Geodude will be ready we can trade.

EDIT: Geodude is almost ready but I am about to vomit blood for the wide guard breed chain.

Last edited:
And Axew is done. When also Geodude will be ready we can trade.

EDIT: Geodude is almost ready but I am about to vomit blood for the wide guard breed chain.
Is it that hard? you only need a probopass right?

Hello, please CMT for HP Ice Timid Thundurus. Let me know if you need anything!
Sorry didn't see somthing I want. Feel free to pick two projects of your choice from my wants list.

Hahaha are you serious? Oh well lmk what you are done.
I'm done. Tonight I'll have gold dreams.
Prepare Thundurus, for how much I worked I hope that genie can really realize my wishes, like the Aladdin's one.

My in-game name's: Melon V
FC: 1375 7605 7083

Are you on now?
I am on.

EDIT: Ok, thanks dude. I hope nothing changed now that you know where I come from. :P
tell me If something is wrong, I'll try to repair quickly.

Last edited:
Are you on now?
I am on.

EDIT: Ok, thanks dude. I hope nothing changed now that you know where I come from. :P
tell me If something is wrong, I'll try to repair quickly.
Thanks for the trade :)

What? How me knowing you are italian would change anything?

Thanks for the trade :)

What? How me knowing you are italian would change anything?
Don't know, Italians don't enjoy a good fame. And the "gastly-evolution" guy did not improve the situation. Ok, stop OT. You know? Those breedjects were funny. Maybe one day I'll work for you for more breedjects.

Hey I'm intrested in hp ice lando would you take a shiny ha adamant infernape with nickname arson or a shiny calm amoongus both are 5iv

Hey I'm intrested in hp ice lando would you take a shiny ha adamant infernape with nickname arson or a shiny calm amoongus both are 5iv
Not interested, sorry. You can pick 2 breeding projects for it if you really want it. You can see a list of my wanted breeds in the first page of this thread.

Ill do lotad and Aron any ems or stuff other than ha
here it is. Have fun breeding :)

Ability: Own Tempo
Natures: Modest
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: counter, leech seed, teeter dance, tickle
Notes: if you can't do teeter dance you can change that eggmove for sweet scent.

Ability: Heavy Metal
Natures: Impish
Egg Moves: Body Slam, Curse, Head Smash, Endeavor
Notes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)