NOC Paranoia Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright that's understandable

I think Blazade just got killed because he was by far the towniest player. I doubt there were any major motivations to frame someone/kill him because he suspected a scum (although he may have suspected scum).

Optimal play for no kills is to no lynch continuously yes

unless terrorists have a "you win by phase x" condition
....fuck

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ah sorry, I just got up; Extend Deadline n stuff.

Going off the theory that someone out of Texas / rssp1 / hawkie is scum, atm I actually think Texas is town here. If he was scum he'd probably try to protect his credibility

Alright that's understandable

I think Blazade just got killed because he was by far the towniest player. I doubt there were any major motivations to frame someone/kill him because he suspected a scum (although he may have suspected scum).

Optimal play for no kills is to no lynch continuously yes

unless terrorists have a "you win by phase x" condition
....fuck
From what I understand they don't. It says they win if a significant but predetermined amount of villagers are dead. It doesnts seem like they would have a secret wincon by the rules but meh

Also twin/fh I disagree. When you have five people on the offense against you it is very risky to think you can get away with killing a townread player that was casually against your lynch. Thinking its enough to gain support for you is a bit farfetched unless you planned to have a member of scum push it in which case you get too easy of an association read.

Extend Deadline

I want a deadline where people can be active xd

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
#PostsFromTheBreakRoom

Twin, can you go more into depth on why you think one of the pancake voters has to be scum? I understand the logic behind why that would commonly be the case but I'm not sure it follows on such a split vote and looking at the people who voted pancake I don't think I'm confident in any of them being scum. Rssp1s most recent post has a lot of really good logic that I like and reads that make a lot of logical, town oriented sense, which makes me think he's town and hawkie has yet to give me cause to scumread which suggests to me that the mafia let the town shoot themselves in the foot and stayed back.

Unlynch Flyhn, Lynch Aubisio

Aubisio
I've seen no effort from you to get active :/ I assume that you took being scumread early from your posts as a reason to stay quiet so people wont focus on you.

If your town I don't want you to think like that. I would like to hear your reads. Not talking helps scum control the game.

It comes off as kind of scummy that you are not lynching or talking because it seems like you are encouraging other people to have conflicts while you hide.

Yeah honestly the other two on pancake are null/slight town to me so I think it's possible that all three of us on pancake are town. May be worth checking who was posting before deadline and then disappeared instead

just checked, nobody really disappeared, the only behavior that's slightly suspicious was twin unlynching fh which josh/twin already talked about so im sure any concerns I have are already covered
ill check that thats true later

I never said I prefer lynching inactives over scum...? This is what I mean about needing to change the playstyle, stop tunneling me and trying to make up reasons why I'm mafia and start opening your mind before this playstyle loses town the game. While I'd prefer lynching mafia members obviously, in the absence of solid reads I'd prefer lynching people who are likely to hurt towns chances of playing.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Idc about betas sub if he doesn't improve by tomorrow he can be the next lynch

OM room was inactive as fuck last game and was the cop

Whereas I have a hard scum read on walrein and want him gone

Aye Aubisio OM room both of you ought to post your thoughts on the 19 pages thus far, i'm sure you guys can think of something to write. Don't worry about writing something that seems unnecessary/stupid, it may actually provide insight that nobody else has seen yet.
Hopefully Hawkie can get to that post about why im scum im running out of things to talk about
I don't like how one-track minded Josh is getting, thats really bad for town

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If aubisio and om room are still as scummy as they look now by tomorrow I'd be down to lynch either. Right now I'm worried about a repeat of day 1 with last minute vote switching and townie grtting lynched for no reason as a result. We can keep pressuring them while keeping walrein with the majority of the votes. OM room is probably going to be inactive regardless of if beta was scum or not because he's busy irl; aubisio is just a scummy little shrimp.

Oh, and haruno. He's my other scum read right now.

Understandable, but there's still two days before dl (assuming it's getting extended) so I don't think you need to worry about last-minute things happening yet.
Pressuring the inactives so that they actually post something is worth doing right now, imo

OM

It's a starstruck world
Ok, I have a question.

Why the hell are we lynching former hope for theorizing that they aren't any terrorists?

I mean unless you guys really think that it's a slip of some sort; otherwise I don't buy it. Honestly, Former seems kind of townish imo. I'm trying to find scum reads but I need to read through all of day 1 first.

rssp1 was originally a scumread but then I realized I was being stupid and that he's helpful asf. Hawkers stop tunneling like you usually do pls. uhhh otherwise, Josh want to give a nice and succinct post on why walrein is scum, because lynching of off gut read is bad for town.

uhhh, otherwise you can go back to lynching me Thetwinmasters

OM

It's a starstruck world
^that's a mess of my thoughts btw

Also Aubisio can you wake up pls it's more fun to get reads off of recent posts that short one-liners y/y

Back to reading day 1 again

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
now the question is: do i townread josh for yolo voting me, or do i scumread josh for yolo voting me only after i made it clear that i townread people yolo voting?

looking at pancake wagoners now

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
If you guys want a dayline extension to Sunday, I only count half the game voting for it. That's not enough to warrant it happening. If you want this, I'm looking for 8-9 people to be in favor of this to justify this extension since it slows the game. This vote is NAI; it's literally "are you actually going to be active for those 24 hours this weekend for this extension, or would you rather deadline be tomorrow and continue the game's pace as expected?"

These are the people that want one.

Walrein
Thetwinmasters
Flyhn
rssp1
Dentricos
OM room

Nobody has opposed the dayline extension so far.

Still need votes on this from:
Josh
Texas Cloverleaf
Haruno
Hawkie
Aubisio
Former Hope

You have 6 hours from the time of this post to decide (9:00 PM EDT).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)