NOC Paranoia Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah the josh death also made me think there was scum between rssp1, twin and walrein.

1. Dentricos- Hi
  2. Hawkie- Strong townread throughout the game. Almsot flipped because of lurking after rssp1 said he lurked as scum but he came back and refreshed my townread of him.
  3. rssp1- His reads seemed very appealing to me because they had great logic. But he is good enough to fake them. Then he didnt die when everybody scumread him. Josh did and a few people scumread him. This alone was scummy. Also his wierd post about aubisio was scummy and his push on me would seem towny if he didnt use the eod logic. When the entire town read me as town why would I act scummy at the end of a TvT lynch smh. My read flipping would have been a much better argument. Also he said it was wierd that the flipping of the read happened since I posted reads at the beginning of d2 was scummy? I dont get that...
  4. Thetwinmasters- He is very consistant with last game and I gutread him as scum both games. However he never hid no matter what and put himself out there pursuing lynches. He also showed stubborness earlier I think which I thought was towny as it didnt put effort into faking a towny nature.
  5. Walrein- His posts also feel towny to me. But three dead people did suspect him as scum so I feel bad if we just let him cryise by killing all the people that suspect him and is scum...
  6. Former Hope- Scumread him for scummy posting patterns. But I really dont think he would have killed blazade as scum.
  7. OM room - has yet to post reads with reasoning, kept on his townread of texas but seemingly didnt push for conversation. Scummy.
  8. Aubisio- very low effort. I didnt want to lynch him when he finally tried to engage in the game. That being said I dont townread him at all.
  9. Asek- replaced flyhn. Flyhn was a scumread for few posts, lurking, but wanting to stay in the game. Being willing to leave and Asek's towny enterance makes me flip here to.
  10. Texas Cloverleaf- I'm impressed with his number of posts so Ive been fluctuating how I feel about him since some things I like and some things I dont. At this point I want to make sure that getting him to live wasnt wasted.

Just a minor question; but what does beta idling and being read off of it have to do with me alleviating that? He's not me; and just because I subbed in you shouldn't innately say I'm scum. I've been doing what I can; but tbh me saying that shouldn't change a thing because evidenceeeee. I get the bias but it still feels bad man :c

On another note; Walrein not defending himself makes me kind of town read him. Twin is sketchy; but it could just be him being him idk player metas

Josh + rssp1 are p cool rn; The fact that they're not battling each other kind of gives me nice town reads on both of them.

Also Lyncher is banned right because if not Lyncher in paranoia mafia ???

rssp1 can you explain ur read on me pls; It's not enough just to say "this guy is scummy" and ik you know that

i gutread this post because of the "I've been doing what I can; but tbh me saying that shouldn't change a thing because evidenceeeee. I get the bias but it still feels bad man :c" i have a bad tendency to immediately suspect anyone who posts like that(with like sad faces/in a more immature manner) i didn't follow up on it because i know it's not something you can push from and his other post or two after that were fine

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Texas's haruno vote actually looks pretty good - he had a moderate scumread on him all day, corroborated with reasoning. His other scumread, Former Hope, had the same number of votes on him (since Texas himself was the extra) so there was no real reason for scum!texas to swap there.

rssp is in a similar vote - he was scumreading Haruno most of that day. It should be noted that rssp only seemed to have one reason - Haruno not posting unless called out. Which, to be fair, is a large part of why I scumread him myself.

Dentricos, I feel, has been kind of... interesting in this regard. Early he called Haruno out for not posting a lot. Then he townread an interaction between Haruno and FH. Then he ignored this interaction in all later reads and called him scummy for the same reason rssp did. He said the Blazade flip looked good for Haruno... but then disparaged him for "not noticing Blazade townread him"?

idk i don't think Dentricos's stance on haruno makes much sense at all

also:

Oh yeah the josh death also made me think there was scum between rssp1, twin and walrein.

1. Dentricos- Hi
  2. Hawkie- Strong townread throughout the game. Almsot flipped because of lurking after rssp1 said he lurked as scum but he came back and refreshed my townread of him.
  3. rssp1- His reads seemed very appealing to me because they had great logic. But he is good enough to fake them. Then he didnt die when everybody scumread him. Josh did and a few people scumread him. This alone was scummy. Also his wierd post about aubisio was scummy and his push on me would seem towny if he didnt use the eod logic. When the entire town read me as town why would I act scummy at the end of a TvT lynch smh. My read flipping would have been a much better argument. Also he said it was wierd that the flipping of the read happened since I posted reads at the beginning of d2 was scummy? I dont get that...
  4. Thetwinmasters- He is very consistant with last game and I gutread him as scum both games. However he never hid no matter what and put himself out there pursuing lynches. He also showed stubborness earlier I think which I thought was towny as it didnt put effort into faking a towny nature.
  5. Walrein- His posts also feel towny to me. But three dead people did suspect him as scum so I feel bad if we just let him cryise by killing all the people that suspect him and is scum...
  6. Former Hope- Scumread him for scummy posting patterns. But I really dont think he would have killed blazade as scum.
  7. OM room - has yet to post reads with reasoning, kept on his townread of texas but seemingly didnt push for conversation. Scummy.
  8. Aubisio- very low effort. I didnt want to lynch him when he finally tried to engage in the game. That being said I dont townread him at all.
  9. Asek- replaced flyhn. Flyhn was a scumread for few posts, lurking, but wanting to stay in the game. Being willing to leave and Asek's towny enterance makes me flip here to.
  10. Texas Cloverleaf- I'm impressed with his number of posts so Ive been fluctuating how I feel about him since some things I like and some things I dont. At this point I want to make sure that getting him to live wasnt wasted.
if these reads were any thinner i'd be able to see the site's source code through them, and that texas read is completely bullshit

i think i favor the dentricos/texas scumteam tbh, texas hasn't been playing inherently badly but dentricos is doing some weak shit and it's not making texas look good

will analyze texas/dentricos interactions in more detail

Yeah I dont know why I havent mentioned this yet but dentricos is buddying texas INCREDIBLY hard
thats irrelevant to what texas is imo but it looks bad on dentricos

Ampharos

also if we lynch between texas/dentricos we 100% lynch dentricos

town!texas/scum!dentricos is still a possibility if we assume the latter is smart enough to try to frame the former

scum!texas/town!dentricos, in my opinion, doesn't make much sense at all

I support lynches on om room, aubioso, rssp1, and walrein to a lesser degree...

Rssp1 is pushing on wifom lmao. He isnt even acknowledging what I'm saying.

bad quality yes. scummy no.

Walrein how do u feel about former hope

in fact how does everyone feel about former hope

im sick of him falling under the radar like can we acc lynch him read my post last page thanks

Ampharos

Walrein how do u feel about former hope

in fact how does everyone feel about former hope

im sick of him falling under the radar like can we acc lynch him read my post last page thanks
frankly i'm not quite sure what to think about former hope, needs further analysis

would rather lynch in dentricos/texas today but wouldn't necessarily be OPPOSED to swapping, pending further reading

and i love how you address absolutely nothing of my post but instead bring up your own argument for being town, which is nice and all but maybe you should try responding to what people say rather than just posting your own thoughts
lmao, I rather clearly stated that I was going to respond more once I got home (which I am now, so I'll catch up on the recent excitement posts).

all you've been doing all game is trying to make yourself seem townier, so it fits
lmao, so that question was directed at people without your crippling confirmation bias handicap. To sum up what you're saying is "you've been acting towny so therefor you are mafia". Anyhow, I hope you aren't allowed to fuck up town.

Asek

Banned deucer.
hey whats up im reading this thread.

My votes not moving from aubisio that guy is one shady ass motherf*cker

Hawkie I liked ur analysis of FH (aside from the fact u called me a good player haha) and it was largely my train of thought when it came to my scum analysis of FH

Out of the lynches most of you are pushing I can get around FH at this rate. I thin aubisio is scum but if he isnt his flip doesnt reveal much of anyones alignment. Troubles.

Ampharos

Because they are being killed at night after reading you?
and how likely is it that i decide to kill each and every person that scumreads me?

like even if you believe i'm on some next level WIFOM, why even bring that into consideration in the first place? surely scum!me wouldn't want the additional scrutiny that comes with the death of players who scumread you, regardless of whether or not i'm down for some WIFOMming

also, if I was mafia, it would make far more sense to kill Hawkie last night than Josh. Unless there was a weird Walrein/me scum team, which I'm now really sad didn't happen this game.

Ampharos

1. Dentricos- Hi
bolded part is setting off some HARDCORE alarm bells in my head

like that's pretty damn close to flat-out confirming texas/dent scumteam tbh

Maybe, but then Asek, feel free to answer the earlier question. Why the hell would I be apart of a ruse by killing Josh, then immediately call it a ruse? It really doesn't make too much sense as a scum move, since it would be more beneficial for me to just take out either someone calling me scummy or someone more universally read as town.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Vote Count 3.2

Texas Cloverleaf (3): thetwinmasters, Former Hope, Aubisio
Former Hope (2): Texas Cloverleaf, Hawkie
Dentricos (2): rssp1, Walrein
Aubisio (1): Asek
rssp1 (1): Dentricos
Not voting (1): OM Room

10 alive, deadline in 45 mins

also, if I was mafia, it would make far more sense to kill Hawkie last night than Josh. Unless there was a weird Walrein/me scum team, which I'm now really sad didn't happen this game.
this is bullshit and you know it because if i died at night there'd only be one person to point fingers at and it'd be you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)