Pass The Trash II Tournament - Finals [Won by Joeyboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Hi, I'm now hosting this. I'm not sure at what stage this finals is at but I'll PM all 3 people in the finals in the morning to figure out what sort of passing and competing still needs to be done and what-have-you.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
I've no idea how this is still unfinished. If this isn't done by Friday @ 11:59 PM EST, I am cancelling the tournament and declaring no winners. Each finals participant has been sent a PM as a reminder.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So I'm sure everyone is as fed up with this finals as I am.

So today was the second time Luck hasn't shown up for a designated battle time... Twice he's asked if I could play at a certain time, which I agreed to, and both times he hasn't shown up, I've waited for over a hour and a half today.

We had scheduled to play at 2:30, and he went offline at 2. He then actually came back on at 3 so I VM'd him again and got no reply, he's now offline again.

This happened once before when we scheduled to battle on the 2nd. I waited around for a good hour after the scheduled time to no avail and then didn't hear from him again till the 13th.

So, I guess I'm trying to say that I'm trying to get this done?

Finally bested Luck, vm'd heist

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Beat Heist in a gg, aided by a crit. Sorry about that dude but at least this is done.

ITS FINALLY DONE!!!

all it took was a strict deadline from bloo <3

yea that was kind of lame, however i am more concerned about my state of mind at the time i passed two of my rotoms. my poor babies....

gg and congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)