Pass the Trash - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
PasstheTrash-Round4

Approved by Earthworm.

General Tournament Rules:

Rules On How to Create and/or Join a Tournament

Previous Thread(s):

Pass the Trash - Signups
Pass the Twash - Round 1
Pass the Trash - Round 2
Pass the Trash - Round 3

About the Pass:

At the beginning of each round, you will send me one of the Pokemon from your current team in the tournament to send to the other player. As soon as I receive a Pokemon from each of the players, I will PM them with their new party member. Following that, you are set to battle. Players names will be in italics until they have sent their Pokemon. There will be no deadline for sending in your pass; however, activity will be partially determined by the pass. So don't let too much time go by before sending it in. You are allowed to change the order of your team after a pass as long as the contents of your team remain the same. This is a basic visual example so that no one is left in the dark.

Keep in mind that you are allowed to pass Pokemon you received in a previous round. All EVs and move sets must be identical to those originally stated and/or received.

Player 1 vs. Player 2

Player1 said:
Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Extremespeed
- Crunch
- Swords Dance
Player 2 said:
Heatran (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power
- Explosion
I will now PM Player 2 the Lucario set and Player 1 the Heatran set to use in their match. Following that, the players names will appear like this:

Player 1 vs. Player 2

Rules:
  • Evasion Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Self-KO Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • All battled logs must be sent to me by the winner.
Matches:

Legacy Raider vs Eo Ut Mortus

Legacy Raider is well known for coming up with excellent combinations. His competition is Eo Ut Mortus. He is mainly known for being a UU battler extraordinaire, but has recently shown that he can also dominate on suspect as well.

Earthworm vs Bad Ass

Earthworm needs no introduction. He is one of the most well-rounded tournament players around. His opponent is Bad Ass, the dark horse of the competition. Will Earthworm become another victim or will this be the end of the road for Bad Ass?

Deadline:

Friday, May 8th, 12:00 AM, EST.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Leaderboarder to get the upset ;D

But I dunno who wins LR/Sitz; that's gonna be an amazing match

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Damn, dropping out of two tournies within half an hour of each other. Excellent match EuM, one that I fully plan on warstorying once this is over. I really thought I had it won there until that thing right at the end haha. Very gg, now go and win the rest of this tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)