Pauly's uber team

This was created by request by manapheee on friendcodes.com, and i thought i'd see if i can get suggestions on maybe how i could possibly make it better. i have a winning record(although i haven't used it more than 20 battles at most, anywho)
AT A GLANCE

Intro: This is a offensive Ubers team that relies on offensive Pokemon to open gaping holes in the opposing team so you can sweep once checks and counters to your offensive Pokemon are removed. Offensive teams are somewhat harder to effectively use, because they generally can't afford to make wrong predictions, however offensive teams can be used well against the common balanced or stall teams because they rely on Pokemon to cover each others weaknesses.

Chipper @ Leftovers
Trait: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Overheat
Groudon is crucial for this team as it provides Sun support for Reshiram's powerful Fire attacks as well as provide Stealth Rock for the team that makes sweeping so much easier with your offensive Pokemon. Earthquake is standard for any Groudon, it's a reliable STAB move. Overheat lets you slam Skarmory, Ferrothorn, and Forretress for an easy OHKO, and Roar gives you a move to phaze stat boosters such as Arceus.

MacDaddy (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Atk / 220 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Knock Off
Scizor gives your team a switch in to most Mewtwo, as they tend to not carry a Fire move. U-turn lets you get in another Pokemon for free and is your strongest move. Bullet Punch gives you a move to revenge kill Rayquaza, Darkrai, and Mewtwo. Superpower gives you a move to hit Dialga, Ferrothorn, and Arceus Steel. Knock Off is pretty filler, but it lets you take an unsuspecting Giratina's Leftovers.

Paulkia @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature (+Spe, -Def)
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Thunder
- Outrage
Palkia is basically your only hope against an assault from Kyogre, so be extra careful about taking damage with Palkia. Fire Blast gives you a move to hit Steels, Draco Meteor lets you hit most Dragons for a OHKO, as well as OHKO Darkrai. Thunder is your most powerful option against Kyogre. Outrage gives you an attack for Chansey, Blissey, and Ho-Oh.

BeAfraid @ Silk Scarf
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 236 HP / 252 Atk / 20 Spd
- Swords Dance
- ExtremeSpeed
- Shadow Claw
- Recover
Arceus is your physical sweeper, it has plenty of bulk to take a hit, and has a powerful ExtemeSpeed to revenge kill physically frail Pokemon such as Palkia or Kyogre. Pretty standard stuff, Shadow Claw gives you an option to hit Ghosts with, ExtemeSpeed for just about everything else.

BiGReD @ Choice Specs
Trait: Turboblaze
EVs: 208 HP / 252 SAtk / 48 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Pulse
- Blue Flare
- Flamethrower
Reshiram is probably the best wallbreaker in the Sun. Draco Meteor will always OHKO offensive Kyogre after Stealth Rock damage, Blue Flare 2HKOs Blissey/Chansey and OHKOs Arceus, Dialga, and various other Pokemon.

Shaymin-S @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Air Slash
- Seed Flare
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
This is who its built for, my boy, Shaymin-S. He Forces quite a few switches, so a SubSeed set is probably one of its more effective sets. If Ferrothorn lacks Gyro Ball, then Shaymin-S has no problems at all with Ferrothorn. Leech Seed lets you whittle away bulky Pokemon like Chansey and Dialga while flinching them with Air Slash, pretty simple stuff.

Importable for you team stealers xD
Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Atk / 220 SDef
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Knock Off

Reshiram @ Choice Specs
Trait: Turboblaze
EVs: 208 HP / 252 SAtk / 48 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Pulse
- Blue Flare
- Flamethrower

Arceus @ Silk Scarf
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 236 HP / 252 Atk / 20 Spd
- Swords Dance
- Recover
- ExtremeSpeed
- Shadow Claw

Palkia @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor
- Thunder
- Outrage

Groudon @ Leftovers
Trait: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Overheat

Shaymin-S @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SpdT
imid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Air Slash
- Seed Flare
- Substitute
- Leech Seed

Any/all suggestions will be taken into consideration(and are appreciated) and i'll defend my selections a bit more when ppl comment (if needed)
Thanks! :D

This is a pretty solid team, but I've noticed that once groudon is sufficiently weakened, Extremekiller will run through your team (as it does with the majority of Uber teams). To remedy this, I would recommend adding

Giratina-O @ Griseous Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 100 Def/252 Spa/152 Spe
Careful Nature (+Spa -Spd)
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power Fire
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Sneak

This will help alleviate your problem with extremekiller, as well as being a solid check to blaziken, a huge sun threat. This also complements the sun theme. The EVs allow it to hit as hard as possible, while both maintaining a bit of a punch to Shadow Sneak and keeping it bulky enough to just survive a +2 shadow claw from the extremekiller and burn it, severely crippling it. Draco Meteor is your auxilary STAB attack, punching holes in just about anything that doesn't resist. HP fire gives you coverage with DM, as well as being boosted by sun into a fairly powerful coverage move. Will-O-Wisp is necessary to weaken extremekiller and to generally cripple such switchins as groudon, skarmory, and co. Shadow Sneak allows you to pick off weakened opponents, and damage Mewtwo enough to discourage a sweep. The one thing i'm not sure on is where to put it, whether it be Reshiram or Shaymin, i'm not certain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)