PBR smogon battlers post your FCs

so yeah the random battles are horrible newbs using psychic on my tyranitar and ice beaming my weavile... any real smogoners playing on PBR??

lets get some FC trading going so we can have some real battles

Druid - 2835 7141 7455

good god please someone friend me, a groudon just switched into my salamence and did solar beam, i commenced sweeping his entire team with dragon pulse choice specs

mine's in my sig, but I doubt I'll be much better than those people you'll meet in random battles... mainly cause my pokemon suck. Though I don't think I'll be THAT stupid... I hope...

good god please someone friend me, a groudon just switched into my salamence and did solar beam, i commenced sweeping his entire team with dragon pulse choice specs
More of us would probably reply if we actually had the game. Give the people a week or so to buy the game.

Pluto: 1547-2238-6189

Maybe it's just me, but the random battles I've had were against fairly decent opponents. Not particularly standard-users, but at least ones who don't use Ubers/don't use Cut on Giratina.

I'll post mine when I'm home from work.

Can you set all the rules like sleep/ohko/item clauses when you're playing a friend on Wifi? If so then, woot.

ok cool, im assuming everyone who posted their FCs added me? I will be adding you all tonight im not near my wii right now. looking forward to battling people that dont suck lol

yeah you can change the settings on friend battles, you have to change them in the free battle mode and then you can choose your premade settings when youre on wifi. i made a standard setting for rule 1 like, 6v6 lvl 100 all , sleep/freeze clause, species clause

I've decided to screw IV breeding for now, and I'm going to raise three more pokemon so I don't use the same three for every friggin wi-fi battle. I'll suck, but right now I just want to battle. >_<

once I do that I'll add everyone, but for now I think I'm going to actually make my team not have Dialga, Heatran and Azelf on it, especially since they're fresh-caught in terms of level ands stats.

*yawns, and starts training*

Just faced some idiot who had A salemnce with dragonpulse, and a clearly unspected tyranitar with darkpulse.
hey my sala has dragon pulse =p i like actually being able to attack more than once without sucking afterwards. although i have been debating trying draco meteor i need to read a good thread im sure its already been debated im just lazy and been busy with other stuff

oh btw i added everyone that has posted in here so far and im on right now if anyone wants to battle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)