PIE...OU

hellooo, this is my first OU team that I like out of 5 other one I made.This team is base around subraichi and subchamp togetother they work well and I wish to you how well they do.

team:

Edits in bold

Areodactyl@FocusSash
Trait:Preussre
EVs:252Atk / 4Def / 252Spe
Nature:Jolly
Move:SealthRock
Move:Taunt
Move:Stone Edge
Move:Earthquake
Areodacttyl is my lead.his purpose is to setup rocks and stop rocks from getting on my side early.I chose areodactyl for his speed so I can setup / stop rocks early.SealthRock is always good to have to get more KOs and to dent flying, fire, bug and ice types every time they swich in.Tuant because with Aero's speed I cn stop most leads from setting up their rocks early.Stone Edge for a powerful stab and to KO drangonite leads.Earthqauke for the classic edgewquake combo.252Atk for power.4Def so I can swich in to sealthrock for times (If Aero hasn't lost its sash yet).252Spe so I can outspeed most leads and tuant them or setup rocks.Jolly nature so I tie with other Areo's running the same ev spread.focus sash so I can live a hit afther I tuant / sealth rock. pressure because I'm not running any recoil moves.

Skarmory@ShedShell
Trait:Sturdy
EVs:252Hp / 252Def / 4Sp.Def
Nature:Impish
Move:Roost
Move:Spikes
Move:BraveBird
Move:Whirlwind
THis is my wall.Skarmory's purpose to be on the team is setup spikes to aid the team and wall physical attackers (i.e gyarados, mamoswine etc.).Spikes to deal more damage as they swich in.Roost to stay in the battle longer.BraveBird so I'm not setup bait after they tuanted me.Whirlwind so I can Phaze and scout what pokemon they have.252Hp to maximize his general bulk.252Def to take Physical hit better.4Sp.Def because I don't no where else to put the lefover evs.Impish nature for extra points in defnce.Shed shell so that magenzone doesn't trap and ko me.

Flygon@ChoiceScraf
Trait:Levitate
EVs:4Hp / 252Atk / 252Spe
Nature:Adamant
Move:Outrage
Move:Earthquake
Move:U-turn
Move:ThunderPunch
This is my revenge killer.Flygon purpose is to revenge kill boosting sweepers.Outrage for a power ful stab.Earthquake to hit ground pokemon with out having to resort to outrage.U-turn for scouting purposes.ThunderPunch for gyaragos.4Hp because lefover evs.252Atk for the power I need to kill weakend things.252Spe to outspeed things at +1.jolly Nature Tie with other +1base100spe pokemon.Levitate for a ground immite and because thays the only abilite flygon gets.

Rotom-W@ChoiceScraf
Trait:Levitate
EVs:4Hp / 252Spa / 252Spe
Nature:Timid
Move:Hydro Pump
Move:ThunderBolt
Move:ShadowBall
Move:Trick
This is my spinbolcker and second revenge kill.The reason I replaced tyranitar is because I needed a spinbolcker, fighting resist.He is also my second revenge killer if flygon dies.Hydro pump to hit tyranittar harder.Thunderbolt for a stab and to hit gyarados.Shadowball for a another stab move and kill ghost types.Trick to cripple walls and late game setup sweepers.4Hp for a little bulk.252Spa for power and it's best stats 252Spe to outspeed stuff.Choice scraf to revenge sweepers.Timid to outspeed navie choice scraf heatran.Levitate for a ground immume.

Jirachi@Leftovers
Trait:Serene Grace
EVs:164Hp / 168Atk / 176Spe
Nature:Jolly
Move:Substitute
Move:Thunder Wave
Move:IronHead
Move:FirePunch
This is my paralysis spreader.His purpose on this team is to spread paraslysis for stuff like machamp to take avantage of with stuff being slower.Subsitiute to protect him from status and give him a chance to paralysis stuff.Thunder wave to paralysis pokemon.Ironhead to get the paraflinch going on.Firepunch for steels.164HP for bulkie subs.168Atk for power.176Spe to out spe base90's.Jolly Nature for the extra speed.Leftovers to recover the lost of Hp from the subs I make.serene Grace for the 60% cance of flinch and burn from Ironhead and fire punch.

Machamp@Leftovers
Trait:No Guard
EVs:128HP / 252Atk / 128Spe
Nature:Adamant
Move:Substitute
Move:DynamicPunch
Move:Payback
Move:Stone Edge
This is what the team is build around.the purpose is because with paralysis + confusion I can beat down pokemon that I couldn't have with out it.Substitute so I can don't have to take hits.Dynamicpunch to get the confusion hax and a powerful stab. Patback to hit ghost that swinch into dynamicpunch.Stone edge to hit flying type hard.128Hp for bulk.252Atk for maximam power.128Spe to outspeed 0Spe skarmory.Adamant nature for ful pwer in attack.No guard so that dynamicpunch and stone edge will always hit.

so this is my team I amopen to all opions that anybody suggest expsect replacing jirachi or machamp.Thank you for rateing and helping my team

Hi pie cream, nice team

The biggest problems this team has is Gyarados. Gyarados can run through your team after a Dragon Dance, which it can pick up easily on Skarmory if it has Taunt. Bulky versions have the bulk to tank a hit from Flygon and KO with Waterfall. If Machamp is weakened even a bit, you're in trouble. To fix this, I'd give Flygon an Adamant Nature and Thunderpunch. It's more situational than Stone Edge, but it will OHKO most Gyrados, and will OHKO every variant after SR damage.

This team could also use a spin blocker. You're using two forms of hazards, but your team makes it far to easy to simply spin them away. You also have no special attackers, which means bulkier walls such as Hippowdon stop you cold. Even worse, you have no Fighting resists so pokemon like opposing Machamp destroy you. For these reasons, I'd try a Choice Scarf Rotom over Tyranitar:

Rotom-W@Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
Timid/Modest Nature, 252SpA/4SpD/252Spe
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Trick
Hydro Pump

Rotom is probably the best Spin Blocker in the game, and gives you a much-needed Fighting immunity. Shadow Ball and Thunderbolt are STAB and will be your most common moves. Trick lest you cripple a pokemon late game, and is very helpful against Stall. Hydro Pump is the reason I recommend the Wash form. The first turn you reveal Rotom, I recommend you use Hydro Pump on the first turn you come in to scout for Pursuit Tyranitar. If you nail it on the switch, you can outspeed and 2HKO, removing an opposing threat and letting Rotom annoy unhindered.

I hope that helps. Good luck!

Hey 2slyu,thanks for the comments.I'll try out scraf rotom and adamant and thunderpunch on flygon.

Edit:ok I tested what 2sly4u suggested and it work good so I'll will make the changes.Thanks 2sly4u

Edit2:changes made

Small note: I don't think the extra def evs on your aerodactyl will change the amount of damage you take from stealth rock. Not a big deal, I just thought I'd say it in case you wanted to put them somewhere else.

Edit: good team anyway

@scizyox:I guess your right I just thought I say that because it's like saying, "4HP gives you a small amount of bulk" but I guess it doesn't matter.

You have a huge stall weakness, since you have no way to break common defensive cores. Two Choice Scarfers is redundant, so how about dropping Flygon's Scarf and using a mixed set? This set breaks stall extremely well with spikes support, and has utility outside of that as well: Flygon tends to lure in physical walls, and this set smashes them up pretty badly with Draco Meteor - with these walls gone, Machamp or Jirachi will sweep very easily late-game.

Flygon @ Life Orb | Hasty | EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Draco Meteor | Fire Blast | Earthquake | Roost

Also, try running a spread of 252 HP / 40 SpA / 216 Spe on Rotom-W. Max HP on a Scarfer might seem odd but you'll need the bulk if you want to tank hits from Rapid Spinners like Starmie or Forretress, who can hit you hard with Hydro Pump or Payback, respectively. With hazard support, the loss of power isn't as big a deal. 216 Spe will outrun Jolly +1 Gyarados, but feel free to max speed if you want to at least speed tie with other Scarf Rotom.

Good luck with the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)