Pikaflame43's Shiny Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im afraid I dont have any none kalos legends and my only shiny is Bearatic. would you be interested in cloning some pokes? I have a giant list of 5IV mons
Is the bearatic competitive and have it's hidden ability ? I could clone but I don't usually clone non shiny 5iv pokemon since they are pretty easy to breed quickly

Is the bearatic competitive and have it's hidden ability ? I could clone but I don't usually clone non shiny 5iv pokemon since they are pretty easy to breed quickly
It has its hidden ability but it only has 3 Ivs. I would like someone to clone either my Talonflame (to get another leftovers) or my Charizard (to get an extra Y stone) you dont have to or anything, I was just wondering if you could

It has its hidden ability but it only has 3 Ivs. I would like someone to clone either my Talonflame (to get another leftovers) or my Charizard (to get an extra Y stone) you dont have to or anything, I was just wondering if you could
Aww that's a shame well I don't see anything for heatran right now but if you like I could give you free leftovers and charizard y stone since I have multiples of them

Hi :)

Your 3 pokemon are ready :D

Please can you nickname male karrablast "Lancillotto"
female buneary "Playmate"
male carvanha "PedaAssassin"

Wait for your PM when you can trade to give you Mankey Sgruggy and Mr.Mime :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)