Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head
- King's Shield

This is my only ice type resisting pokemon. It is extremely bulky, and has amazing power, being able to 2HKO almost anything. The MAIN reason why I use this guy is to kill xerneas or fairy arceus with a Iron Head shadow sneak one-two. Swords dance is used to set up on a switch, and king's shield helps prevent it from getting demolished after attacking once.

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 76 Spd / 252 SAtk / 176 HP
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psyshock

One look at its stats and you can see why xerneas is an amazing pokemon. Xerneas is practically unstoppable after one geomancy, accounting for 99% of my wins (I think). Once its counters are gone, there's no stopping it. Xerneas's counters are easily dealt with by groudon, making a Xerneasgroudon core. Also, it is bulky enough to switch into STAB dark type moves that lugia has difficulty walling.

Deoxys-Attack @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Spd / 4 Atk / 252 SAtk
Mild Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Ice Beam
- Superpower
- Extreme Speed

Deoxys attack forme is the ultimate revenge killer. It had(pre gen 6) the highest offensive stats in the game, an amazing speed, and access to priority. Unfortunately its defenses are abysmal, making it easy to revenge kill. Deoxys has ice beam for coverage, superpower for kyurem/darkrai, and extremespeed can pick off weakened pokemon and allow it to get in one last hit before it says goodbye.

Palkia @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Spacial Rend
- Flamethrower
- Thunder

This is my lead, whose main purpose is to get rid of genesect. It is one base speed higher than genesect, and can OHKO it with flamethrower. The rest of the moves are for coverage. Hydro pump does around 50% to 176/0 Xerneas. Thunder hits kyogre, and spacial rend is a STAB that doesn't have 80% accuracy.

Groudon @ Leftovers
Ability: Drought
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 HP / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Dragon Tail

Groudon is a beast with 150 attack and defense. It sets up stealth rocks to support my team. Its main purpose is killing everything that xerneas doesn't before or after xerneas is used. Its secondary purpose is as a physical wall. Dragon tail allows it to phaze while doing damage, EQ and Stone Edge form the devastating EdgeQuake combo, allowing it to KO many things.

Lugia @ Leftovers
EVs: 92 SDef / 252 HP / 164 Def
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Toxic
- Defog

Last, but not least, Lugia is my special wall. Toxic and roost allow it to stall, while whirlwind pairs well with groudon's stealth rocks, allowing it to phaze out pokemon. The main purpose for whirlwind is to phaze out geomancy xerneas when aegislash is gone. Defog allows me to get rid of the stealth rocks that hurt my team.

I like defog and stealth rocks. I would remove one if I knew which was more important to my team.

Edits in blue.

Last edited:

Dread Arceus

total cockhead
I don't have time for an in-depth right now, but the biggest thing I'd like to point out is Palkia. You don't need Fire Blast to OHKO Genesect, when you can almost kill it twice with Flamethrower. I'd also take Thunderbolt over Thunder (I tend to have bad luck). Extremekiller could be a bit of a problem, too, though you should be able to at least wall it with Aegislash or Lugia for a while. Hope I helped =]

I would recommend running multiscale lugia without defog, because defog removes your own hazards, and multiscale will allow it to tank many hits it would not otherwise survive.

I would recommend running multiscale lugia without defog, because defog removes your own hazards, and multiscale will allow it to tank many hits it would not otherwise survive.
If it doesnt have Defog how is it supposed to have multiscale active...? Imo Pressure is better for this team.

You're apallingly Ho-oh weak at the moment. A team playing with essentially five mons most of the game (cuz Xerneas) cant afford to run aomething like Deo-a imo. Id replace it with Arecus-Rock. Id also give Palkia either Assault Vest or Lustrous Orb because Choice Palkia just gives a lot of things setups

Oh also dont run SD on Aegislash its terrible. Replace it with either Shadow Ball or Sacred Sword

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)