Plush Buddies!

Overview:
I made this team with San_Pellegrino at the very beginning of our tutoring session and its quickly grown to become my favourite BW team. I originally started wanting to make an offensive sand team to counter-act all the annoying rain stall teams at the time; as well as abuse Double Dance Terrakion as much as possible. I've used this team in a few tournaments(Like the Round 57 Johning tournament) and its fairly consistent.

This team definitely has its problems, with my only steel type being as frail as Lucario I can not tank outrages at all(Ttar obviously takes Meteors), and can fall to a well played stall team if scald gets a burn on any of my three physical attackers. Anyways on with the team

Celebi @ Life Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Nasty Plot
- Giga Drain
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Celebi's role is to get the team on the offensive right away, this is my primary lead against Rain Teams since the TentaPoliThorn core dies to this set really easily. You would be shocked at how many teams are weak to NP Celebi, with a NP Boost under her belt she rips through teams while still having the bulk to check non X-Scissor Terrakion. The bigge st problem I have with Celebi is she allows certain threats like Dragons to come in for free since I can not deal significant damage to them. If a SubDD Dragonite comes in on this set its basically GG unless they play really badly.

Considered Changes:
A more defensive moveset
HP Ice over HP Fire
A different rain check?

Dragonite (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- ExtremeSpeed
- Fire Punch
A team without Dragonite isn't really a team at all. Multiscale has turned this cute little thing into the biggest menace in OU. I choose to use the Offensive DD set because it fits in line with the rest of my team; if is very difficult to switch into without Heatran and forces the opponent to play in a very reactionary way, giving me a lot of momentum. Outrage is obvious for ripping holes into any team who doesnt have a bulky steel type left, while Extremespeed is mainly used to pick off faster threats such as Scarf Landorus or any frail sweeper so I don't have to use Outrage. Fire Punch is the standard move but I find myself wanting to use EQ a lot of the time. It is still very handy for Scizor's who want to revenge kill me and to stop bulky steels but it leaves me as Heatran fodder. Overall Dragonite is probably the most replaceable of my three attackers but is still very valuable and definitely helps the team a lot.

Considered Changes:
Earthquake > Fire Punch

Terrakion @ Life Orb
Trait: Justified
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat

Double Dance Terrakion is the best Terrakion IMO. Swords Dance rapes stall, Rock Polish rapes offense. Terrakion is one of the two primary cleaners of my team and can serve two different roles depending on what the opponent is running. If the opposing team is running a lot of bulky scarfers like Landorus then I will use generally lure it in on Terrakion and use Stone Edge to deal around 70% iirc. And then revenge it with Lucario. Though I often use Lucario to punch holes in team so Terrakion can clean up. They work very well together. The only notable thing that walls the pair is Gliscor who can be handled by Celebi or Rotom-W with ease. Terrakion is so difficult to switch into that its threats are very easy to lure in and defeat seeing as most teams only have one solid switch in. Overall probably the best member of the team and one of the best Pokemon there is.

Considered Changes:
None.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Body Slam
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Wish

Tyranitar's replacement does the same thing as ttar but with the ability to heal the team, jirachi spreads paralysis while countering special attackers with ease. I chose to invest the last 4 evs into speed so I could outspeed other jirachi to the body slam and hope to hax them out in a last mon scenario. Seeing as they wouldn't be doing much elsewhere. SpDef Jirachi is a straightforward mon who neds no indepth explanation, it counters what I need countered.

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Steadfast
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch
- ExtremeSpeed

Lucario is Terrakions sweeping buddy. Its immense power after a swords dance(though still not as strong as Jolly Terrakion) makes it my premier mid game wall breaker. Close Combat is obviously the stab move of choice; killing even some frail resists after Stealth Rock. Extremespeed is another standard move; powerful priority coming off of 700 attack means that scarvers that are not Ghost or Rock types are going to die. That brings me to the final move Bullet Punch. After noticing that my team was weak to Gengar and opposing Terrakion I threw Bullet Punch onto Luke. It OHKO's both of them at +2 and stops them from parading through my team. Lucario is very important to this team because of his amazing offensive prowess and being Terrakion's best friend. I have considering running Ice Punch because Gliscor can be a bitch; and Crunch for Jellicent but I don't think they're a better choice than BP for this team.

Considered Changes:
Crunch or Ice Punch > Bullet Punch

Rotom-W @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
Timid Nature (+Spd -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Trick / Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Rotom-W is standard for a reason. It works. I use the scarf set to gain easy momentum against VoltTurn teams. Hydro Pumping turn one to deal damage to either Rotom-W if I go first or to Landorus/Scizor. He also serves as my momentum grabber with Volt Turn and can incapacitate a deadly wall with Trick. HP Ice is mainly to revenge killer Dragonite locked into Outrage. Who is a very significant threat to my team. Rotom-W is definitely replaceable if there are any suggestions: though I have never been disappointed with him. He serves his role and nothing more. He is the glue for things I struggle with.

I couldn't find a Rotom-W plush so here have a Probopass =D

Considered Changes:
Dropping Speed evs to 248 in order to scout other Scarf Rotoms
Dropping Rotom-W for another glue pokemon

Thank you for reading this and any help will be appreciated. Hopefully I'll get a threat list up soon, I''ll end it with more plushes!

Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 64 SAtk / 192 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Crunch
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam

Ugh help me here, Tyranitar is useless outside of checking Lati@s and a few other special attackers. He serves as a Ferrothorn and Gliscor lure but can't do enough damage to either. And gives voltturn free damage. This is the member I want to fix the most, I am willing to drop Tyranitar if there's something that can do its job better while not letting weather teams walk all over me. He does a good job against sun teams but if the opposing team is weatherless im starting down 5-6. So any suggestions would be great.

Considered Changes:
Everything.

Celebi @ Life Orb
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Nasty Plot
- Giga Drain
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Dragonite (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Multiscale
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- ExtremeSpeed
- Fire Punch

Terrakion @ Life Orb
Trait: Justified
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat

Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 64 SAtk / 192 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Crunch
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Steadfast
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch
- ExtremeSpeed

Rotom-W @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Trick
- Hidden Power [Ice]

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi, got the request. First of all, Tyranitar is like this team's Shawn Horcoff (I assume you watch the Oilers since you're from Edmonton as well lol), it may be a good leader, but when you see the cost, lack of offense, and negative effects on the other players, it's actually doing more harm than good. It smother offensive talents such as Dragonite like Horcoff smothers Paajarvi. It doesn't actually help out the stars of the team, namely Lucario and Terrakion, like Horcoff does nothing to help RNH, Hall, and Eberle. It also drags down other members of the team such as Rotom-W, just like Horcoff has been dragging down Hemsky for half a decade.

In all seriousness, I think you should seriously consider dropping this thing for a Specially Defensive Jirachi. Yeah, the Sand boosts Terrakion's Special Defense, but otherwise, it's not helping your team one bit. Jirachi would benefit this team in so many ways. First of all, you have no spinner, so Jirachi will be able to reactivate Dragonite's Multi Scale. Second of all, as good as Bullet Punch and Extremespeed are, it's main move is still Close Combat, and Body Slam ensures you can spam Close Combat against Pokes that would otherwise be faster. It still provides the ever so useful Stealth Rock. Bust most importantly, it checks almost every threat Tyranitar used to check, but offers you a way to take Outrages now as well. Ferrothorn and Gliscor should be no problem whatsoever. The former is pummeled by, well, every sweeper on the team, while Gliscor despises Rotom-W.

With the loss of Tyranitar, you can now safely toss Leftovers on Dragonite for the much more useful Lum Berry. The only reason Leftovers was ever there was because Horcoff is a team cancer, but now you not only don't have to worry about Sand, you can also use Wish to keep Multi Scale in tact, as you have no spinner.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the most important reason for swapping Tyranitar to Jirachi. The Jirachi plushie is much much much cuter :D.

GL
Specially Defensive Jirachi>Tyranitar
pros: Wish and paralysis support, gives a way to take Outrages (sort of), cuter plushie
cons: nothing really

Lum Berry>Leftovers on Dragonite
pros: can now cure itself of status
cons: needs Wish support to keep Multi Scale in tact

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature (+SpD, -SpA)
- Iron Head
- Body Slam
- Wish
- Stealth Rock

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Trait: Multi Scale
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpA)
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Extremespeed
- Fire Punch

The Jirachi plush is much cuter, and the addition has definitely been good so far; Jirachi does what Tyranitar did but with the ability to heal itself and the team. Thanks NWO. I'm still looking for more rates though; this team hasn't got much attention

Hey,

Got your request. Cool team! I think I have a few suggestions that may improve it, though. I completely agree with NWO's reasoning for a specially defensive Jirachi, because at the moment, the team's only defensive backbone is weak to many common attacking types. Also, Tyranitar's Sand Stream is not very beneficial for any Pokemon on your team bar Terrakion. Now, like you said, SubDD Dragonite is a giant problem if it comes in on Celebi. While that won't usually happen, I think changing the moveset of Celebi can aid some of those problems. I think that if a SubDD Gyarados comes in to set up, it can potentially be a problem for your team as well. Since you already have Lucario and Terrakion to take care of stall, I think that using Thunderbolt > Trick on Rotom-W would help you out here. I also second NWO's suggestion of using a Lum Berry on Dragonite because you no longer have to fear sand.

NWO's Jirachi set as seen above :P

Celebi @ Life Orb | Natural Cure
Modest Nature | 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Nasty Plot | Earth Power | Hidden Power Ice | Giga Drain

notes: You still retain Giga Drain for reliable recovery, and you now have Earth Power to do decent damage to Ferrothorn. You can easily get to +4 against Ferrothorn and KO it with Earth Power, while if you get paralyzed, you can always switch out. Hidden Power Ice should aid your Dragon problems.

Anyhow, cool team man! I hope I helped, good luck!

Hey there.

First off, run Leftovers over Life Orb on Celebi. Celebi is your main answer to Volt-Turn, and has to take a multitude of hits. This becomes even more important with Tyranitar gone (assuming you replace it with Jirachi), as Water-types can hit even harder now thanks to the rain. This minor change means that Celebi will be gaining health every turn instead of losing it, allowing it to heal itself in tandem with Giga Drain. Also, change its EV spread to 56 HP / 252 SAtk / 200 Spe with a Modest nature. This spread will allow Celebi to hit harder while still letting outrun essentially everything it needs to in Mamoswine and Lucario.

Also, run a Timid nature on Rotom-W. While it won't be able to hit as hard, a Timid nature means that it can effectively outspeed threats such as Jolly DD Gyarados and Jolly DD Dragonite, which, while somewhat rare, can essentially wreak havoc on your team otherwise. A Timid nature also lets Rotom-W outrun +1 DD Haxorous, as well as Choice Scarf Hydreigon, making it a much more effective revenge killer overall.

Solid team. Hope I helped, and good luck!

Hello, I got your request. I don't have to much to add because the previous raters did an excellent job and mentioned most of the issues your team has. I do however have a couple of suggestions to further strenghthen this team. I think you'd be better off running a bulkier Celebi over your current variant. Reason being is it helps Celebi acomplish its main goal as a water resist. A moveset consisting of Leaf Storm / Recover / Thunder Wave / HP Fire with a spread of 232 HP / 240 SpA / 36 Spe and a Modest nature would work well. HP Fire takes care of Scizor, Leaf Storm threatens bulky waters and recover keeps you alive longer. The most important move though is Thunder Wave because it lets you cripple common switch ins to Celebi such as Volcarona and Dragonite and its going to help Lucario sweep easier. I would also change BP on Lucario for Ice Punch to help take out opposing Gliscor and let Terrakion have an easier time but thats personal preference. If you go this route, Gengar becomes a little more troublesome...

Cool team Raseri, I mostly agree with the rates above (even Shakeitup's fml). I'm assuming you have Jirachi over TTar and Timid Rotom-W.

For Celebi, I think it's best you find out if your prefer Life Orb or Lefties on your own, it seems a bit fast paced of a team to care too much about countering everything and Life Orb + Giga Drain / Wish support from your new Jirachi might do enough work to keep it healthy long enough, if you keep Life Orb I would keep the max speed as well. On Dragonite, definitely run Lum Berry for that one-time easy set up to help you gain momentum early game.

I'm gonna start making more significant changes starting with Terrakion. I would try out Protect over Rock Polish on Terrakion, this lets you scout stupid Voltturn teams and revenge killers easily, and leaves Terrakion in a good wallbreaking role for the next pokemon I'm going to recommend, Agility Metagross over Lucario. This guy is a great and underrated late game cleaner that also happens to fare extremely well against Sub DD Nite. It also retains it's role as a backup against Dragons.

One last thing to think about is Air Balloon Heatran to set up Stealth Rock instead of Jirachi. Why? You have 3 Fire weaknesses currently and 3 to ground, and Balloon Tran is one of the easiest ways to lead while preventing those from creating an opening early on. Defensive Jirachi may be slightly out of place because it relies on you being able to switch into to it's counters more- you can't switch out of things like Landorus early on and it's nice to have a large weapon against sun teams. Here's the sets im planning for you-

Metagross @ Life Orb
Nature- Jolly
EVs- 252 Atk, 12 Def, 244 Spe (beats Scarf Terrakion)
-Agility
-Zen Headbutt
-Earthquake
-Ice Punch

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Nature- Timid
EVs- 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
-Stealth Rock
-Fire Blast
-Earth Power
-Taunt / Hidden Power Ice (possibly stop other spD tran / junk setting up)

Good job and good luck!

Motagua

El Ciclón Azul
Hey there! Nice team you got there and other experienced users have already made excellent changes. I second New World Order´s suggestion of using Sp.Defensive Jirachi instead of Tyranitar since Terrakion is only beneficiating from Sand. I would also like to back-up ShakeItUp´s suggestions of using a Timid nature on Rotom-W to outspeed neutral-speed DD Haxorus and Scarf Hydreigon.

Similiarly to Shake It Up´s recommendation, I would only change Celebi´s EVs to 76 HP / 252 SAtk / 180 Spd. With 180 Speed EVs, assuming you run HP Fire, Celebi will outspeed Jolly Lucario, who can OHKO with a +2 Ice Punch or Crunch.

Another suggestion is, to use an Air Balloon instead of Life Orb on Terrakion to avoid him from being trapped by Dugtrio since you dont have Tyranitar anymore to scare Sun.

You got 4 set-up pokemon users and I believe that it is too overloaded on this team. Chlorophyll users like Venusaur can go ham on this team if Dragonite & Lucario dont get a boost yet. To somehow solve this problem, my suggestion is to use a Choice Band Dragonite. With the raw power of the Choice Band, Dragonite has an easier time checking Volcarona & Venusaur. A Choice Band Outrage will definitely dent Gliscor & Slowbro 2HKOing them or leave them weak for a Terrakion sweep. Fire Punch is an excellent coverage move 2HKOing any Steel-type that is not Heatran. As the last slot, Earthquake murders Heatran, Aqua Tail can be used to abuse in Rain teams and it also 2HKOs Skarm on that weather, while Dragon Claw gives a 2nd consistent STAB.
Dragonite (M) @ Choice Band Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
- Outrage
- Fire Punch
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake / Aqua Tail / Dragon Claw

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
fuck accidentally closed my window when I was trying to rate

Since Tyranitar doesn't benefit the team much, and as much as I hate using Jirachi for how much of Magnezone bait it is..... Specially defensive Jirachi seems to work better on this team.

Anyway, if one of your Volcarona checks goes down, Volcarona will be serious trouble (HP Rock if Terrakion is down, HP Ground if Dragonite is down), since it outspeeds your only Choice Scarf user after a boost. This is a simple fix: use Air Balloon on Terrakion. This will let you set up Rock Polish on any Volcarona (except for X5Dragon's weird-ass HP Water Volcarona, but I doubt you'll run into it anytime soon), regardless of whether or not it runs HP Ground. This will neutralize the threat of Volcarona.

What I fear the most, however, is Haxorus. It OHKOs every single member of your team after a Dragon Dance boost, and Modest Scarf Rotom-W can't outspeed it, limiting your ability to revenge kill it. Running Timid on Rotom-W should fix this, since nobody runs Jolly Haxorus. HP Ice will not OHKO from full health, but you should be able to weaken it enough to the point that it will KO.

Running Lum Berry on Dragonite would be a good idea now, since you no longer have Tyranitar's Sand Stream conflicting with Dragonite (assuming you run Specially Defensive Jirachi). This lets you recover from Outrage confusion, or help out against dumb shit like Sableye's Will-O-Wisp or Jirachi haxing you with Body Slam.

That's everything I have for now. I'll probably come up with more, but I gotta get some homework done. See ya!

Also, @ yee's rate... Agiligross? It's inferior to Lucario in every way... Dragonite is not much of an issue for Raseri's team, because Rotom-W outspeeds it, and, assuming Multiscale is broken, OHKOs with HP Ice while surviving a +1 ExtremeSpeed.

Oddly enough, I use a nearly identical team. However, I use banded scizor over tyranitar. Scizor is very useful in the current metagame and luring lati@s isn't necessary when you can just trap them by pursuiting. I peaked #1 on the pokemon online server with the team so I can say that it works well. I stopped winning eventually with the team recently but maybe I've just lost my touch. Try out the set though:

Scizor @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
- U-Turn
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Bullet Punch

I don't think there's a scizor plush though :(

Also, I use lum berry over leftovers. Dragonite is better off not having to worry about status than the minimal recovery that leftovers provides.

If Celebi is giving you problems with fighting dragons, then get rid of hidden power fire for ice and drop phychic for earth power. You'd be pretty much hitting the same things, but only adding dragon coverage to the mix.

^ I recommended that too, but he'd be weaker to Volt-Turn if he did that. However, his team doesn't seem that weak to Volt-Turn :p

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok take three :D

So you've gotten some pretty great suggestion already and even made changes so this might be shorter. The first main threat I see is DD Salamence. It can DD on your Celebi and proceed to do heavy damage to everyone on your team. Priority is your only real option. The next unfortunate thing is that DD Salamence tend to be on DragSpam teams. As an avid DragSpam player I can tell you that this team will be demolished by multiple dragons. While Jirachi over Tyranitar does help this problem by providing Wishs and a bulky Steel typing, it is still easily removed by dragon's ground and Fire-type attacks, not to mention Magnezone. My next suggestion hopes to help check these offensive Dragon teams with offensive pressure. I suggest running a Choice Scarf Landorus over your Scarf Rotom-W. The set I suggest is:

Landorus (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Force
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

This thing can do a number on Dragon Spam teams, outspeed only by Scarf Lati@s. It keeps many same features as Rotom-W, primarily Scouting and even better Revenge Killing capabilities. If you try this change though, be aware that you would be losing a Water resist and that Volt Switch can really dent bulky waters that your team needs put down. But I believe Celebi should be your key fighter against rain teams anyway.

My next suggestion is to change your Celebi set. The set I suggest is:

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SAtk / 184 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Nasty Plot
- Giga Drain
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]

A very similar set to be sure but with a few key differences. Your mention how Celebi makes you weaker to Dragons and your right. Baring Thunderwave Celebi is great bait for Dragons to come in a cause havoc. This set stands to change that, it hits many of the same 'mons hard but with added Ice-type coverage. HP Ice means dragons can no longer safely use Celebi as a spring board to sweep. The Spd EVs are to outspeed Adamant Lucario and KO with Earth Power, with the rest in SpAtk for power and some bulk. While losing Rotom-W means one less Water-resist remember that Scaf Rotom-W is not very bulky to begin with, being 2HKO by Politoed's Spec Hydro Pump, Celebi remains a much better answer to Rain teams. I recommend Leftovers over Life Orb because you'll need all the recovery you can get and Giga Drain often doesn't cover it. Though if you run Life Orb know that a +2 LO Earth Power KOs standard Scizor after SR. The lose of HP Fire shouldn't be a problem because Earth Power dents Scizor hard enough for everyone else to finish off.

I definitely recommend replacing Leftovers with Lum Berry on Dragonite, especially now that your Sand isn't there to break Multiscale.

Really great team man, let me know if those changes work out.

Good Luck!

Ps. Phew, actually finished rating your team. For reference, first time I tried at the libraray my computer died and the second time my browser totally bugged out. Your RMT is cursed I say cursed!

lol IMO agilygross is superior in every way to Lucario because with 135 attack and +2 speed and a coverage that was in yee's set a metagross can pull of a sweep in no time.
Don't underestimate metagross...

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
lol IMO agilygross is superior in every way to Lucario because with 135 attack and +2 speed and a coverage that was in yee's set a metagross can pull of a sweep in no time.
Don't underestimate metagross...
You're really overestimating the capabilities of Metagross. I've used Agiligross in BW, and it's shit. To make matters worse, Agiligross can't run Hammer Arm due to its side effect, and with the introduction of Air Balloon, Ground-type moves have only become more and more unreliable.

Now, I'm not going to argue about Agiligross on someone else's RMT. If you really want to argue with me, please PM me instead.

Ok time to reply to all of these posts.I appreciate all the effort you guys put into rating my team and all the feedback ive received(both positive and negative) and will test each of the sets suggested, I'll keep my comments short and sweet and if im unsure about he set please help me understand how it will help. Also I'll only be commenting on the first person to suggest a set to save time, so i'm sorry if that offends you

@harsha2014: I like that Celebi set, but it costs me the ability to take on Scizor reliably. Volt-turn isnt a major problem with this team but its still handy to be able to remove it early in the game instead of letting them gain momentum. I'll still try the set but I'm not completely sold on it. Thunderbolt has worked well though and the switch to Lum Berry has been done

@Shakeitup: Life Orb provides a lot of extra power that i need, i'll still test lefties though. I like your ev spread, it is better than what I have now. Also the switch to timid is definitely worth it; so it will be done.

@Olympus: Offensive Celebi is one of the most important parts of my team: this team is meant to be very offensive. Gliscor isn't a major problem(except those sub protect sets) because Rotom-W handles it easily.

@yee: Metagross looks good but I'm not completely sure if its what I need. I will definitely try it and get back to you though. About Heatran: Jirachi's grown on me with the wish passing, but the ground and fire weaknesses do hurt; though Rotom-W and Dragonite can handle them. It's another set i'll try though. Protect is interesting though and I will use it

@Motagua: The Celebi set looks like Shakeitups but with more bulk and less power. Frankly Celebi needs the power to function. CB Dragonite could definitely help facilitate a sweep though. 4 Setupers may be to much. And he doesnt sweep that often. I'll test it. Air Balloon causes a huge loss of power too, and Duggy is set up bait for celebi. I'll try it though

@LucaroarkZ: Hey buddy! Air Baloon I'll try, Timid im using for sure. Volcarona has been a nonthreat though. So I'm not to sure on Balloons viability.

@sliceofsweiss: Scizor is what SP Originally told me to use in that slot, but I didn't listen and went with Lucario. Scizor slows down the team, its a handy pokemon but im not sure it fits. Also I hate volt-turning :P

@Lasers: I'll try the set but I'll miss being able to combat scizor

@Joeyboy: Landorus is interesting; it handles dragspam teams(which I do struggle against) the ice weakness is what throws me off, since Rotom-W is my go to guy for absorbing ice beams(over Jirachi so I cna maintain offensive momentum) I'll try it though

@BKC: Thanks man.

@emerinho: Metagross so strongth

Also I'd like to thank San_Pellegrino for helping me learn the OU metagame; before his help I was terrible at it and now I think of myself as a good player. I still have a long ways to go and each of you has helped me =D. SP is an amazing tutor who helped me with more than just OU. He helped me learn how to make teams and in battle strategy that I struggled with before. So thank you so much! Any more help with my team will still be appreciated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)